2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Find out tracking number

a_ven said:
Hello Folks,

Can you all tell me how many days normally it will take for the receipt number to be available for my case?

a_ven

Find out the tracking Number of mail that they sent.Once it is reached to VSC, you all set and you can assume five days after receiving will be your ND.

KaruRama(Sai)

Cheques for USCIS

Can someone help me out on these.

1) My Cheques doesn't have my addressprinted. It just say's my "First_Name Last_Name". Is it ok to use these cheques for USCIS fees?.

2)I mgiht be able to Fedex my concurrent filing, by this Friday. What are the chances that I will be able to get A#, in this year (before the new rule comes into effect)?.

3) Is it just sufficient to reach the application to USCIS, or it has to be entered into their system?.

4)How many years of Company Tax returns needs to be included with I-140?.

Greatly appreciately if someone can shed some light on.

Thanks
GC_04

Lawyer has posted on 17thdec.
we didn't get the receipt date in mail.

By guessing receipt date should be within next 2 days i put the date.

2002 labor

Check Information

Hi GC-04 - I sent out my checks and they did not have any address - they were cashed by VSC no problems...if you get cancelled checks (or substitute checks on the internet banking thing, as they are call now) - the back of the check normally has the EAC number...

Also, you were talking about the new rule next year - what is that if I may ask?

Guys - I am a newbee to this forum...have been reading all along though.
my filing date (concurrent) was November 22nd - I got approval for EAD and AP on December 10th and December 15h respectively. December 18th I received the EAD cards (for my wife and me)...Roni

ronbans said:
my filing date (concurrent) was November 22nd - I got approval for EAD and AP on December 10th and December 15h respectively. December 18th I received the EAD cards (for my wife and me)...Roni

Roni,
Did you file in EB2 or EB3?

ronbans said:
Hi GC-04 - I sent out my checks and they did not have any address - they were cashed by VSC no problems...if you get cancelled checks (or substitute checks on the internet banking thing, as they are call now) - the back of the check normally has the EAC number...

Also, you were talking about the new rule next year - what is that if I may ask?

Hi RonBans

Thanks for the reply. The new rule I am talking about is I-485 retrogression starting Jan 01, 2005. How many days did it take to receive the receipt # from USCIS after mailing the papers?.

Thanks
GC_04

Regarding RD

Hi 2002,

Thanks for the information,I appreciate it.

My papers have been sent to the VSC on 18th dec and

As per my lawyer "they'll be rather busy considering the amount of cases they're receiving, so I don't expect to get a receipt number for your case until
after the new year; however it WILL reflect a pre-Jan 1st receipt date,
which is what we wanted."

so,just waiting..........

Minicooper

New comer

Hi Folks!
I am just born in concurrent 140,485 world. My application is sent yesterday and dont have any notice/receipt date. I will update the tracker of the same.
I have the first question as all the new applicants have. How much is the estimated waiting time for EAD,AP,I-140 approval in EB2 catagory ? my priority date is august 2001.

Regards

GC_04 said:
Can someone help me out on these.

1) My Cheques doesn't have my addressprinted. It just say's my "First_Name Last_Name". Is it ok to use these cheques for USCIS fees?.
Ans: The don't even need to have any name and address on them. In my case my company sent the checks.

2)I mgiht be able to Fedex my concurrent filing, by this Friday. What are the chances that I will be able to get A#, in this year (before the new rule comes into effect)?.

Ans: Usually it takes about 2-4 business days for them to put the application received in the system so in normal circumstances I would say yes but since it is holiday season I would not bet on it.

3) Is it just sufficient to reach the application to USCIS, or it has to be entered into their system?.

Ans: A number is provided based on when the application is entered in the system. So I would say you should have the application in the system.

4)How many years of Company Tax returns needs to be included with I-140?.

Ans: you need atleast last 3 yrs

Good Luck
Va

I 140 approved

Hi all,

I got an email from USCIS today around noon that my I-140 application has been approved :D . Below are the details

I140 / I485 - filed concurrently - RD: Feb 9 2004 ND: Feb 12 2004.
I140 - AD: Dec 22 2004 :)
FP Done: Nov 30 2004
I485: LUD changed on Dec 15 2004 to show they have resummed processing after FP results.

Mine is EB2

How long before I will get I 485 approval??

Please update the tracker

Thanks
Va

Congrats!!!

VaLabor_02,

You would probably see your 485 approval tomorrow :)

All the best !!!

I had my FP done on Nov 30 also (in Alexandria, VA)

140: RD-Feb 19 '04
485: RD-Feb 19 '04
FP: Nov 30, '04

EB2, ND 01/09/94 (Lab Sub) Approved.

Hi Friends,
I would like to thank each on of you here. This is terrific user group, got so many suggestion, so much of confidence. I gained little knowledge on green card processing and will help others.
I am happy to receive this good news on holiday and Christmas season.

My case details are
Concurrent Filing EB2/AP,EAD,140,485
Labor Sub
ND 01-09-04
AP and EAD - AD 04/09/04
140 - 12/22/04
FP - 09/08/04
LUD 485 09/13/04 after FP, LUD 12/15/04

-----------------------------Labor Sub details------------------
1. Section 14: Education: Grade School: - 8 years
2. Section 14: Education: High school – 4 years
3. Section 14: Education: College – 6 years
4. Section 14: Education: College Degree Required (specify) – Master of Science or Bachelor of science with 5 years of experience
5. Section 14: Education: Major Field of Study – Master of Computers or Equivalent.
6. Section 14: Training: No Yrs. – Left blank
7. Section 14: Training: No Mos. - Left blank
8. Section 14: Training: Type of Training - Left blank
9. Section 14: Experience: Job Offered: Yrs. Mos. 2 years
10. Section 14: Experience: Related Occupation: Yrs. Mos. - Left blank
11. Section 14: Experience: Related Occupation (specify) – Left blank
------------------------------------------------------------------
I have Bachelors + 5 years of experience. keep the hope.

I wish you all the best and hope that you will get the good news soon.

Receipt Date

Hello Gurus

I appreciate for all the info you guys have been providing for in this forum.

I am sending my I-140 & 485 and other applications on coming monday and it will be reaching the USCIS by tuesday morning (10:30 AM).

What are the chances of getting the A# before this month end and how it will be effecting me? I am seriously considering AC21 to change job and my wife is planning to start her job.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
GC_04

GC_04 said:
Hello Gurus

I appreciate for all the info you guys have been providing for in this forum.

I am sending my I-140 & 485 and other applications on coming monday and it will be reaching the USCIS by tuesday morning (10:30 AM).

What are the chances of getting the A# before this month end and how it will be effecting me? I am seriously considering AC21 to change job and my wife is planning to start her job.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
GC_04

GC_04,

I am in the same boat and I will keep you posted on any new developments on my side. The only difference is I have sent my 485/EAD/AP documents 4 days earlier.

Thanks

Hi GC_04 - The receipt numbers were assigned in 9 days for me...good luck with your papers...any article which explains this retrogression?

Hi,

Just wanted to find out if anyone received 485/EAD/AP Recipet Numbers recently? More specifically after Nov. 22nd? My application (485/EAD/AP - seperate filing EB2) was received by USCIS on Nov. 22nd. Till now I have not received the receipts and also the checks have not been presented. I am wondering if this is just happening to me or are there others like this. Any help is appreciated.

Details of my case:
Labor Substitution - PD Oct. 2002
140 (EB2) - RD 04/13/2004 AD - 09/09/2004
485/EAD/AP - Application received at USCIS on Nov. 22, 2004. No response yet.