2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Add me into treaker please

Hi Every one,

I have added mine to this treaker as EB2.

Thanks
VermontMA

Last edited by a moderator:
Bodhal Singh said:
This is what i think--

Everybody who has 485 ND in april'04 and PD before JAN 02 will not get FP notices soon(Not atleast for another 3 to 4 months).

Most likely such candidates will start getting FP Notices april'05 onward. But then there is one good news, and that is that those candidates will most likely get 485 approval immediately after their FPs are recieved by USCIS.

Interesting...
What made you to this conclusion?

for all who have 485 ND > = Appril'04 and PD <= Jan'02

vaasista said:
Interesting...
What made you to this conclusion?

It is hard to explain, why i think so ?

But similer things has happened in past. USCIS seem to emulate what they use to do earlier. When visas were available, then only they use to send FP Notices. Immediately after receiving FPs, they used to approve the case, provided all other conditions are fullfilled.

In our case (ND Appril'04 and PD <=Jan'02), Visas are available, But right now they are concentrating on EB2 and EB3s with FP Done. Which may continue for 3 to 4 months (Just a guess, based on the speed USCIS moves).

And then will come our turn.

Guys, Seniors -- Please comment ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Chances of I-140 denial

Hi folks,

My case is something like this, my future employer is using substitue labor for me and he is filing for I-140/485 concurrently as he won't be able to file after dec 31st (labor is for EB3) as I am not currently working for him so he don't have any pay stubs to attach while filing above mentioned.

I have couple of question in regards to same:

1) Is it mandetory to provide Pay stubs while filing I-140 or it's better to have it ?

2) Can INS just deny blindly based on not providing the pay stubs at the time
of filing or INS will send a RFE asking them to provide pay stubs.

3) Lastly Is it uncommon not to provide pay stubs while filing for I-140.

Thank you so much for your time.

here is my lawyers take on EB3 retrogression

Folks,
Here is my attorney's take on EB3 retrogression.I work for a very big company in MA and we have a dedicated immigration dept. My company attorney indicated that as far as EB3 retrogression goes, the direction they have got from DHS is to speed up sending all potential 140/485 applications by dec 31 inorder to get them well before the Jan 05 deadline.

Now, she says that DHS is working doubly hard to impact the case s that they get before the jan 05 deadline and most likely make decisions pretty soon. the backlog is mainly for future applicants...

Tracker updated

Tracker updated with karan29, ac/dc and vermontMA's info.

ac/dc you did not update karan29's data.
vermontma: your entry is not in the right place.
if you update your info, please follow the rules of updating the tracker posted in this thread, or drop a message in this thread and someone will update the tracker for you.

pl update my information

Hi all,
Can some one please update my information in the excel sheet! Since I want to avoid any mistakes, I request old friends of this tracker to do this for me.

It must be EB3/NewHampshire/Labor Substitution/

140-485/ap/ead concurrent

RD 11-29-04
ND 12-06-04

Thanks,
SarwarMD

Pl. update my information

485 Notice date - 01/26/04
AP applied for me and my wife on Dec 10, 2004

485 LUD changed on 12/15, 12/16

Msg for nkalakonda, ndnori

Hi Guys,

The LUD on my 485 changed on 12/9, 12/10 after FP message change. Could you please let me know the LUD changes on your I-485 ?

Thanks.

nkalakonda said:
Congrats ST

you got approved after 3 weeks of your initial LUD,.....

I think i can expect mine too after 3 weeks...Jan 1 week. hope so...

ndnori ...you are also in the same time frame as you had LUD changes with me

FP completed

Hi,

Just wanted to mention that I got my FP done today (12/18/04.) Notice date was 12/4/04.

My 140/485(EB3) ND is 4/2/04. So, it looks like April guys are getting FP notices, and this forward momentum must be good news to folks.... heh...

Rags

GannyMids said:
Hi folks,

My case is something like this, my future employer is using substitue labor for me and he is filing for I-140/485 concurrently as he won't be able to file after dec 31st (labor is for EB3) as I am not currently working for him so he don't have any pay stubs to attach while filing above mentioned.

I have couple of question in regards to same:

1) Is it mandetory to provide Pay stubs while filing I-140 or it's better to have it ?

2) Can INS just deny blindly based on not providing the pay stubs at the time
of filing or INS will send a RFE asking them to provide pay stubs.

3) Lastly Is it uncommon not to provide pay stubs while filing for I-140.

Thank you so much for your time.

No need to attach paystubs for the future employment. I did not give paystubs or W2s for my I-140. Mine is also future employment. Make sure the company which is filing your 140 should have good financial reports. Atleast 100k profit for the past 3 years, and have good net assets.

Best of luck...

hi eternal labour

LUD change details - 11/29 ( FP Received), 12/09, 12/13.

Message again same as FP Received, processing resumed

Urgent Help on Concurrent Filing

Can someone help me out with the following questions.

1)Who Receives the Approval Notice?. Employer received the letter from DOL but no approval notice

2)How complicated is the documentation for concurrent filing?.

3)How many days it takes to get Medical Exam done and to get report. I have no appointment yet!!!.

4) If I manage to file before this year end, will I be able to use AC21 after six months (hoping I - 140 gets approved).

I have about 8 working days before the new rule comes into effect for I-485 filing.

I have all the documentation ready in the format given by my attorney.

Greatly appreciate any info.

Thanks
GC

1)Who Receives the Approval Notice?. Employer received the letter from DOL but no approval notice
Ans : Attorney receives it in 2 to 3 weeks after approval.

Ans : If you have the documentation(pictures, medical exam results...) you should be OK. It is tedious but not complicated. Attorney typically will guide you through it.

3)How many days it takes to get Medical Exam done and to get report. I have no appointment yet!!!.
Ans : About 3 days. You need to meet the panel Dr., get advice on what the Dr. needs to certify you, given your condition. After that you may need to take some vaccinations and TB tests based on whether you have the records or not. You have to collect all required information from your PCP Dr. and provide it to the certified panel Dr. (if they are different).

4) If I manage to file before this year end, will I be able to use AC21 after six months (hoping I - 140 gets approved).
Ans - AC21 usage is independent of when you file, even if you file later, you can use it if you get your I140 before 485 and it has been 6 months since 485 was filed. If you file in 2005 it may take some time before they get to your case.

I have about 8 working days before the new rule comes into effect for I-485 filing.

Thanks

usagc2 said:

Ans : Attorney receives it in 2 to 3 weeks after approval.

Ans : If you have the documentation(pictures, medical exam results...) you should be OK. It is tedious but not complicated. Attorney typically will guide you through it.

Ans : About 3 days. You need to meet the panel Dr., get advice on what the Dr. needs to certify you, given your condition. After that you may need to take some vaccinations and TB tests based on whether you have the records or not. You have to collect all required information from your PCP Dr. and provide it to the certified panel Dr. (if they are different).

Ans - AC21 usage is independent of when you file, even if you file later, you can use it if you get your I140 before 485 and it has been 6 months since 485 was filed. If you file in 2005 it may take some time before they get to your case.

Thanks

[/COLOR]Thanks a lot USAGC, That helps a lot. I haven't checked yet with the lawyer whether he received the approval notice or not!. Is there a way to get the approval notice early and file for my 140 & 485 before this month end. I rearlly want to file and be with the concurrent filing crowd for AC21. Otherwise need to wait for endless time (atleast 2 years) for visa status to become current.

Thanks
GC

Any LUD changes on 140 ?

Thanks for the info, Kishore. It seems like we had LUD changes on 485 around the same time. I'll let you know any new developments on my 140/485. Did you see any LUD changes on your 140 since filing ?

Srinivas.

nkalakonda said:
hi eternal labour

LUD change details - 11/29 ( FP Received), 12/09, 12/13.

Message again same as FP Received, processing resumed

No lud changes on 140 yet....

i applied my 140 in feb(ND. feb'12), and 485 in march (ND. mar'15).

LUD changed for 140 to mar'16 2004 (Message the same as received ).

NO LUD so far on 140

will keep you posted on any changes