2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Hello,

I filed my I140,EAD,AP and I485 on Dec 3rd. I got the receipt notices so far.

Will I be affected by the new rule "PRIORITY DATE".

Please do reply.

Thanks

Clarify

You mean you got the receipts?

What is your LC category and priority date?

sunlightmoon said:
Hello,

I filed my I140,EAD,AP and I485 on Dec 3rd. I got the receipt notices so far.

Will I be affected by the new rule "PRIORITY DATE".

Please do reply.

Thanks

Pd

sunlightmoon said:
My LC category is EB3 and the priority date is Jan 2004. Mine is labor sustitution.

You may get EADs but 485 does not get processed until PD becomes current.

Hi sunlightmoon,

Can you let us know
1. when was your application received by USCIS?
2. what is the notice date on the receipt?

Thank you...

How about I140 ? PD is applicable to I140 also or just I485? Please clarify.

UCIS received my application on Nov 26th 2004 and the notice date is Dec 3rd 2004.

AP Approved....

Hi,
On Dec24th AP(I-131) aproved.
Could some one please update Tracker.
Thx,nivas
========================

nivasch said:
Hi,
Today i Received RFE Email from USCIS regarding my "Advance Parole" Application(I-131)
Status=>On December 8, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case.
The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed.
Could some one please update Tracker

Hi Sunlightmoon,

Thanks for the Info. I was trying to find if they were holding back on issuing receipts to all applications. Looks like that is not the case since you got the receipts. Good for you. But not so good for me because it means something may be wrong with my application.

Regarding the PD affecting I140, as per the Ohato Memo (this link http://www.murthy.com/news/n_newpro.html) I140 will be processed only when 485 is ready to be processed. That means, if a person has a PD after Jan 02, since PD date retrogressed to Jan 02, 485 cannot be processed and hence I140 cannot be processed also. This effectively makes it not possible to use the AC21 provision since one will not have an approved 140 and pending 485. But I think at this point if they are going to follow the Memo is anybody's guess. Of course I maybe completely wrong and if so someone please correct me. Thank you.

Also check out http://www.murthy.com/news/UDpdhdtw.html to know how priority dates works.

LUD Changed

Hi All,
Hope everyone had a wonderful X-Mas.
Wish you all a Happy New Year and most importantly wishing you all the very best in the process.
Checked my online status and the status has be updated on 12/24/2004. But there is no change in the information presented.
So i guess the LUD is changed twice already.
Thanks

Update

Hello everyone and a joyous holiday season.

Just a short update on my case:

I got an RFE for the i131 (photos) on 12/13. I also got an RFE for the i765 on 12/23. I haven't seen it yet, but I suspect it also has to do with the photos.

Nothing else has changed.

ptlsb said:
Hi All,
Hope everyone had a wonderful X-Mas.
Wish you all a Happy New Year and most importantly wishing you all the very best in the process.
Checked my online status and the status has be updated on 12/24/2004. But there is no change in the information presented.
So i guess the LUD is changed twice already.
Thanks
Same thing happend to my case as well. The LUD changed twice on I-140 and I-485 in two days but no status changed.

Tracker updated

LuckyBastard forgot to update ziv711's RFE info.

If there is a post from someone to update the tracker after the last update, please make sure to include that info if you update the tracker.

USCIS Terminated Controversial I-140/I-485 Concurrent "Adjudication

check this out..........

12/28/2004: USCIS Terminated Controversial I-140/I-485 Concurrent "Adjudication" Policy

AILA has reported that the USCIS issued a memorandum to the Service Centers to terminate the concurrent adjudication of I-140 and I-485 application practice immediately. This is a wonderful news in a number of respects, particularly for the customers of Nebraska Service Center and Texas Service Center which have been adhering to the concurrent adjudication policy unlike VSC and CSC. Firstly, the adjudication of I-140 petition will start moving on as they are now freed from the state of hostage from concurrently filed I-485 application processings. Secondly, since it has decided to adjudicate I-140 independently as separate from the concurrently filed I-485 applications, people may witness some improvement in I-140 processing times, helping those who need to change employment under AC 21 180-day rule. Unless the concurrent adjudication policy is cancelled, those Indians, Chinse, and Philippines professionals who filed the concurrent I-140 and I-485 packet and their I-140 petition remain unadjudicated as of the end of December 30, 2004, would have experienced a nightmare for not being able to change employment even under the compelling circumstances. In this regard, this is particularly important for the Indians, Chinese, and Philippines nationals who will face EB-3 visa number retrogression on January 1, 2005 in that they have a better chance to survive in the green card journey.
Caveat: This policy change does not change its current policy of "concurrent I-140/I-485 filing" which will continue unless it is changed in the future.
Reference: www.immigration-law.com

NO FP After RD 3/30/04 for EB2 & EB3

Review of 2004 tracker suggest that, USCIS has stopped sending FP notice to 485 applicants of EB2 and EB3 with few exeptions, who have applied before 3/31/04. I belive that USCIS works based upon RD not ND because I got my IEAD exactly 90 days from RD.

Unable to understand Why they stopped sending FP? My RD is 4/22/04 and concern.Any one has any idea????

Have a nice Holidays.

njlabor20011 said:
Review of 2004 tracker suggest that, USCIS has stopped sending FP notice to 485 applicants of EB2 and EB3 with few exeptions, who have applied before 3/31/04. I belive that USCIS works based upon RD not ND because I got my IEAD exactly 90 days from RD.

Unable to understand Why they stopped sending FP? My RD is 4/22/04 and concern.Any one has any idea????

Have a nice Holidays.

njlabor20011 said:

Have a nice Holidays.

I think it is the holiday season that the FP notices aren't coming through. We should see some activity next year

njlabor20011 said:

Have a nice Holidays.

Well, as far as the tracker goes, I dont think that USCIS has even STARTED giving FP notices for EB-2 filers past 3/31/04...so the issue of them having STOPPED FP2 doesnt arise I think ;) Fom the 2003 tracker it seems like there are a significant number of 2003 filers who have themselves not gotten FPs. Nevertheless, let's hope they will get to 4/04 and later filers in the next couple of months!