2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I485 Approved!

Got emails this morning:

"Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On December 15, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

I guess December 2004 is my lucky month, after I140 was approved on Dec13th, today I received 6 emails saying that all my family members' I485s were approved on Dec15th. having a day off to celebrate. Keep faith and we all get there.

Good luck to all.

SunnyD

I140/I485 concurrent ND: 1/26/2004 EB3 sub labor
I140 AD: 12/13/2004 :)
FP: 11/13/2004 :)
I485 AD: 12/15/2004 :)

Congratulations, SunnyD !

Congratulations, SunnyD !
Hang in there guys. Hang in there.....
SunnyD what is your PD?

Last edited by a moderator:
I140 Approved (EB2)

Hi all,

I just received an email from USCIS saying that my I-140 was approved today (12/16). I had LUD’s on 11/15, 11/22, 11/23.

Filled concurrently I-140 and I-485 (VSC)

Inwood.-

EB2
I140/I485 ND: 05/04/04
I140 AD: 12/16/04 (LUD’s: 11/15, 11/22, 11/23).

jan 2005 eb3 retrogress

is this going to effect us i know but how many days?
is this also will be long like our labors?
or it may take in 6 months?

my question is, is that after retrogress to jan 1,2002 , my 140/485 filed in sept, so how much time it may take to get to case?
can anyone guess?

485 Approval

I cannot believe this!!!! I just received email saying "This case has been approved. On December 16, 2004, an approval notice was mailed."

SunnyD How come your 485 approval message says "On December 15, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready." Mine just says approval notice has been mailed ... Input from anyone else will also be appriciated...

ST.

Tracker Updated

Congratulations SachinTendulkar !!!!!!!!!

Looks like Santa is treating EB2 guys with FOM implementation this year :)

Inwood said:
Hi all,

I just received an email from USCIS saying that my I-140 was approved today (12/16). I had LUD’s on 11/15, 11/22, 11/23.

Filled concurrently I-140 and I-485 (VSC)

Inwood.-

EB2
I140/I485 ND: 05/04/04
I140 AD: 12/16/04 (LUD’s: 11/15, 11/22, 11/23).

Surprising, no Finger Prints before 140 ??????????

motion filed

Yesterday I received receipts number for my i290A and i290B application. Message on my original i140 is same as old, same with 485. Message for 290 A&B, is same as "we received your application for bla bla bla and its taking around 30 to 180 days for us to process this kind of application.

i290A & i290B receipt date is December 7th, 2004.

How much time from now it will take for them to take any decision, any inputs will be highly appreciated.

patnams said:
Surprising, no Finger Prints before 140 ??????????

Patnams: No finger prints yet!

Inwood.-
EB2
I140/I485/EAD/AP ND: 05/04/04
EAD/AP AD: 07/27/04
I140 AD: 12/16/04 (LUD’s: 11/15, 11/22, 11/23)
FP:?
I485:?

Congratulations

SachinTendulkar said:
I cannot believe this!!!! I just received email saying "This case has been approved. On December 16, 2004, an approval notice was mailed."

SunnyD How come your 485 approval message says "On December 15, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready." Mine just says approval notice has been mailed ... Input from anyone else will also be appriciated...

ST.

Congratulations Sachin Tendulkar ,SunnyD take a break and celebrate

Sachin

I had received the same message what you have received. where as
my kids received what SunnyD received that is "After approving We ordered you new card........"
and kids have received their card within a week.

My understanding is that as for kids no fingerprint and Sigining required they
send the card directly without passport stamping.
For you and spouse you need to go for passport stamping , sign and give your finger prints(this goes on the card). Then your I 485 message should change to "We ordered new card.....".

Maybe SunnyD gets the card directly no need to stamp on passport or sign.

Well In my case I have done my Passport stamping on 10th gave finger print and signed and now waiting for I 485 lud/status to change with the message " We have ordered ........" .

I-140 Rfe

I have no idea what is this RFE is all about? anyways i will update as i get the details. Guys if you have any idea please let me know

On December 16, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I485 notice

Oct2401GC said:
Congratulations Sachin Tendulkar ,SunnyD take a break and celebrate

Sachin

I had received the same message what you have received. where as
my kids received what SunnyD received that is "After approving We ordered you new card........"
and kids have received their card within a week.

My understanding is that as for kids no fingerprint and Sigining required they
send the card directly without passport stamping.
For you and spouse you need to go for passport stamping , sign and give your finger prints(this goes on the card). Then your I 485 message should change to "We ordered new card.....".

Maybe SunnyD gets the card directly no need to stamp on passport or sign.

Well In my case I have done my Passport stamping on 10th gave finger print and signed and now waiting for I 485 lud/status to change with the message " We have ordered ........" .

Thanks Oct2401GC, you are absolutely right. I checked the approval message again today, my son's notice saying "new card", and my wife's and my notice saying "approval notice". I was too excited to find the difference yesterday. So I accidentally posted my son's approval notice. Anyway, Sachin, they are all good.

For previous question on my PD, I believe it was April 2001.

Best luck for everyone here! This board rocks!

SunnyD

SunnyD said:
Thanks Oct2401GC, you are absolutely right. I checked the approval message again today, my son's notice saying "new card", and my wife's and my notice saying "approval notice". I was too excited to find the difference yesterday. So I accidentally posted my son's approval notice. Anyway, Sachin, they are all good.

For previous question on my PD, I believe it was April 2001.

Best luck for everyone here! This board rocks!

SunnyD

Thanks Oct2401GC and SunnyD,

I guess I will wait for the notice to show up now :)

Just out of curiosity, why do we need to give our finger prints again?

ST.

Congrats ST

you got approved after 3 weeks of your initial LUD,.....

I think i can expect mine too after 3 weeks...Jan 1 week. hope so...

ndnori ...you are also in the same time frame as you had LUD changes with me

SachinTendulkar said:
Thanks Oct2401GC and SunnyD,

I guess I will wait for the notice to show up now :)

Just out of curiosity, why do we need to give our finger prints again?

ST.

This time they take finger prints only for one finger that's the index finger
and signature. suppose to go on your card.

Check for links after I485 Approvals you will get this and all other information

April filers

This is what i think--

Everybody who has 485 ND in april'04 and PD before JAN 02 will not get FP notices soon(Not atleast for another 3 to 4 months).

Most likely such candidates will start getting FP Notices april'05 onward. But then there is one good news, and that is that those candidates will most likely get 485 approval immediately after their FPs are recieved by USCIS.

need_green_card said:
Yesterday I received receipts number for my i290A and i290B application. Message on my original i140 is same as old, same with 485. Message for 290 A&B, is same as "we received your application for bla bla bla and its taking around 30 to 180 days for us to process this kind of application.

i290A & i290B receipt date is December 7th, 2004.

How much time from now it will take for them to take any decision, any inputs will be highly appreciated.

See my post # 3124 in this thread for answers.