2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I140 Approved!

Finally!!!
Just received two sweet emails on approval of I140. Please update the tracker. Thanks.

SunnyD

EB3 lab sub
I140 ND 1/26/2004 AD 12/13/2004
FP: 11/13/2004

sunnysai said:
Nothing, Just B.Sc with 9yrs exp.

Congratulations. It was a great way to get the G.C. Hitting century like Sehwag and that too finishing with a SIX.

Can you share your 485 filing Number(As many digits as you can).

why the delay ?

SunnyD said:
Finally!!!
Just received two sweet emails on approval of I140. Please update the tracker. Thanks.

SunnyD

EB3 lab sub
I140 ND 1/26/2004 AD 12/13/2004
FP: 11/13/2004

SunnyD:

whay did ur 140 take almost a year ? There are people who got their 140 done in 1 to 2 months. Did you get an REF , etc ?
Why the delay ?

485 approval and then changed to not approved

Guys, my status for I-485 was changed to approved and then the very next day it was changed back to "We have received your fingerprint notice..." message. Has anyone seen this happen to their case... Any feedback.. I guess in another 10 days I will know the what happened but still want to check if this means something..

FP completed at Hackensack

Me and my wife completed the Finger prints today(12/14 at 8 AM) at Hackensack. We reached by 8.05 AM and finished in 1 hour. There were already 17 people before us. The lady took the prints for two of my left hand fingers again saying they did not come well the first time. They did not take electronic FP for us but I saw some people taking them and asked the lady if we need to do electronic FP also. She said not necessary as it is the same thing.

Went for earlier FP on 12/3(Friday around 3.00 PM) but the guard did not allow us. He argued that there will be 3 months time if we can't make it on appointment date and I can come anytime. I requested him and he said they were doing early FP before but not now. He later said I can come on any wednesday(not sure if he meant before or after my appointment date).

Please update the tracker. MY PD is 12/05/2003.

Thanks LC_Virginia. Gook luck to your I485.

msd_gc,

I don't know the reason of delay. No RFE, No LUD change since Jan29th, the lawyer did call CIS 1-800 number to initiate an inquiry back in Sept, no response for the call. Company is financially sound, should not cause delay. I guess it is the sub labor, it stated 3yr Computer Science related experiences and a CS Master degree. I was non CS major as an undergraduate, working for 3 and 1/2 yrs in non CS field. Then I got a M.S. is CS. My working experience is arguably CS related. Also the job title is different of my H1B with the sub labor, the lawyer did attach a letter to explain that with the application.

Good luck to all of you.

SunnyD

Can u please update the file LC_Virginia

Hi LC_Virginia,

Can u please update the file. 485 Approved on Dec 8 2004. 485 RD March 12 2004

Thanks
Siva

Added my info... uploaded again to include updated tracker...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracker updated

GCG's record corrected.

It was not in the right order, and there were no formulas.

GCG, in the future, if you update your info, please follow the rules of updating the tracker posted in this thread, or drop a message in this thread and someone will update the tracker for you.

No hard feelings, please. Just trying to keep the tracker clean and useful for everybody :)

Thank you.

Update my info

Hi
Please update the tracker with my info

I 140/485 /AP/EAD Concurrent filing ( EB3) / NJ

Labour Substitute

Receipt Date: NOV 26, 2004
Notice Date : DEC 03, 2004

Thanks

filing 140/485

Hi friends,
Our labor got cleared on nov 11 2004..we applied labor in nj on apr 2002.
Now we are about to file 140/485 concurrently.Our lawyer kept everything ready to file.

I could see some messages in some forum that we can't file both together.
They have mentioned that we need to hurry up in applying within this month end means
does the receipt date should be before dec 31st ?
or the notice date should be before dec 31st?
is there any link for this new rule?

thanks
2002 labor

Can somebody please add this info?

NIW concurrent: AP AD 09/09/04
EAD AD 09/04/04 (comment filed separately from I-485; RD 08/18/04 ND 08/24/04)

Thanks

I find that there are not a lot of EB1EA and NIW cases in this tracker. While I found some EA cases in the EB-OR tracker and just added mine, I have found no tracker for NIW. Did I overlook a tracker or are these cases really so much fewer than the others?

Maybe nobody applies anymore because of these horrendous processing times...

is there any way?

hi xabc123,
thanks for the reply...Is there any deadline for the new rule?
is there any way something like we can apply before 31st dec 2004?we r going to apply in EB3 only.

thanks
2002labor