2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Why it is keep on changing

MY LUD again changed today. MY I140 was approved yesterday and it again changed Today !!! Any one know it is the normal process or what is the reason for change

Got I 140 approval email

Can anyone please update the tracker, I got email today that my I-140 got approved on 10/18/2004. Now waitig for FP and 485 ;)

Thanks

FP Notices

I dont see many FP Notice posting lately on this thread.Most of the postings relates to 140 approvals.Have they stopped sending FP Notices.?

Anybody have any info on FPs? Why are they not sending FPs? Please share information.

India trip is on hold because of FP.

Last edited by a moderator:
140 g0t appoved

I have a good news to share with all .I got my I140 approved today , It took just one and half month for the approval ,the online status message is as below

This case has been approved. On October 19, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I140 RD : SEP/02/2004 , AD : OCT/19/2004 .

Can somebody update the tracker .
I dint receive any FP notice yet .It seems like they are approving 140's before sending the FP notice.

I140 Approved

Hi,
I got my I140 approved today.

Can someone please update my details to tracker.

This is in Vermount

Thanks
----------------------------------
EB3 PD - 12/2002
Labor Approved : 05/28/2004
140/485/EAD/AP ND - 07/21/2004
EAD/AP AD - 08/05/2004
140 AD - 10/19/2004
485 AD - ????????

GC-App said:
chutney_gc,

Congratulations!!! That is fast. What is your notice date for I-140? Are you in EB3?

yes its EB3, I dont remember the notice date , Guess it was some 10 days after the RD.

Need info. on AP

Hi,

I will be travelling on AP to India this Friday. This is the first time I am travelling on AP.

Can someone please guide me what documents to carry with me, what to expect at the Port of Entry etc.

Also, my lawyer has send me 3 copies of the AP document. What do I need to do with those 3 copies?

Thanks for your help.

Tracker updated

Tracker updated with my FP information.

Yes, I got my notice in yesterday's mail. The appointment is for November 26th.

LC_Virginia said:

Hi Lc_Virginia :

What is the center(City,State)?

eagertoknow said:
Hi,

I will be travelling on AP to India this Friday. This is the first time I am travelling on AP.

Can someone please guide me what documents to carry with me, what to expect at the Port of Entry etc.

Also, my lawyer has send me 3 copies of the AP document. What do I need to do with those 3 copies?

Thanks for your help.

(Following may not be completely true, you should still check with your lawyer) -

- You just need to carry 1 copy
- I recently visited Canada on AP, and I was carrying AP (one copy), I-140 and I-485 receipt notices, and my EAD card with me.

ST.

LC_Virginia said:

HI, Lc_virginia:

does the online status change too?