2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Nkelkar said:
Hey Chutney Gc,

I have the reverse situation.
I live in Philadelphia and my company is based in CA.
We filled the 140/485 in CA , they sent it back and asked to file in VT.

Kelkar ,
Did they do immediately after applying , I mean did you get any receipt date (receipt notice) before they sent it back .I already have my I140/I485 receipt notices . Do you think there are still chances that they may send it back .More over my company doesnt have any branches in California .

Congratulations

kv2002 said:
Hi all.

My I-140 status showed the (now popular) update of "After approval we forwarded to appellate body for review" on Oct 5th and the LUD changed again on Oct 6th.

Today my employer received the actual approval. It took 8 days to receive the actual approval in hand. So one less worry for me now. The online update still shows the "Appellate body" message.

I believe KAMVP also was waiting for the approval like me..Did you get it yet? If not give it a couple of days...You will get it..

Good luck to everybody.

Could someone please update the tracker for me.

140/485/EAD/AP - CONCURRENT - EB3
RD : 07/16/04
ND : 07/23/04
EAD AP : 08/12/04 :)
AP AP : 08/20/04 :)
140 AP : 10/05/04 :D
485 AP : ??/??/04 :p
NO FP notices yet. :rolleyes:

Hi Kv2002,

Congratulations on your 140 approval.

Enjoy!!

July022004

New to Portal

Hi Guys,

I am relatively new to portal. I have been reading lot of good messages on this though.

Here is my Info

RD 04/29/2004
ND 05/06/2004
AP 07/28/2004
I 140 09/14/2004

FP still waiting.

I am not sure how can I add this to tracker. Please help me out.

I did not recieve any recipts to my home address. When I ask my lawyer about 140 receipt, he gave me 140, 485 & EAD receipt numbers. Based on the forums, applicant should receive receipts for 485 and EAD. I thought lawyer/employer receives only 140 receipt. Please reply any one who knows about this.

Curious75 said:
Hi Guys,

I am relatively new to portal. I have been reading lot of good messages on this though.

Here is my Info

RD 04/29/2004
ND 05/06/2004
AP 07/28/2004
I 140 09/14/2004

FP still waiting.

I am not sure how can I add this to tracker. Please help me out.

Which category did you file in ? (EB1/E2/EB3)

Out of context but I'll post it anyway. This is what Kerry said last night:

"we need an earned-legalization program for people who have been here for a long time, stayed out of trouble, got a job, paid their taxes, and their kids are American. We got to start moving them toward full citizenship, out of the shadows."

patnams said:
Out of context but I'll post it anyway. This is what Kerry said last night:

"we need an earned-legalization program for people who have been here for a long time, stayed out of trouble, got a job, paid their taxes, and their kids are American. We got to start moving them toward full citizenship, out of the shadows."
In a new thread perhaps? :) Many would like to comment on it.

sept1604 said:
I did not recieve any recipts to my home address. When I ask my lawyer about 140 receipt, he gave me 140, 485 & EAD receipt numbers. Based on the forums, applicant should receive receipts for 485 and EAD. I thought lawyer/employer receives only 140 receipt. Please reply any one who knows about this.

It took some time for me to get the receipts , I got the receipt numbers first then may be after 4 weeks or so I got the copies of receipts for (140/485/EAD) from my attorney . Do we have to keep the original receipts with us .

Add me to the tracker

LC_virginia,
You're doing a great job! I really appreciate your efforts here putting the Excel sheet together. Please add my details.
EB3, concurrent filing, mailing date 09/23/04, ND 09/29/04 for all the four.

This forum has been very informative, I'm really grateful to all the active participants that shed light on many things.

:eek:

Tracker updated

Tracker updated with pipedream's information.

pipedream, thank you for your appreciation. I did not start the spreadsheet, but I am trying to make sure that it has correct data so that is helpful to one and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
My I-140 is approved

Hi,

My 140 is approved yesterday.
Can I ask someone to update the tracker?

Thanks in advance..

Hi gurus,

My company want to file I140/I485 in labor substitution for me which is matching my skills. I have following doubt:

1.Labor Certification is from Chicago and I am working for New Jersey client. They want to use this labor certification for me as substitute and file I140/I485 from Vermont? Will vermont guys accept this? (My company has head quarters in NJ and branch office in chicago.)

i appreciate your information. Thanks in advance.

Hi all there

My company want to file I140/I485 in labor substitution for me which is matching my skills. I have following doubt:

1.Labor Certification is from Chicago and I am working for New Jersey client. They want to use this labor certification for me as substitute and file I140/I485 from Vermont? Will vermont guys accept this? (My company has head quarters in NJ and branch office in chicago.)

2. What is your best advice, will I apply from vermont or Nebraska region?

i appreciate your information. Thanks in advance.

Please add my data to the tracker

Guys,

After 3+ years of awaiting LC and a summer of running with papers for the 485 combo package (including few last moment requests I got from my lawyer) I am finally truly yours.

That is I am giving myself a change of status from being a resident of "Labor Certification processing in NY" forum to a resident of this forum.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Could somebody please add my data to the tracker -- sadly I have no Excel installed here (however lame this sounds it is true).

With respect,
ny-quant

I-485 Transfers to local offices

Hi All,

I came across these stats on another immigration website. % of 485 cases transferred to local offices by each service center starting from Jan 2002 thorough Dec 2003. Guess who wins the first prize????

VSC - 35%
CSC - 25 %
TSC - 15%
NSC - 3%

My details

LC_Virginia,

Appreciate your diligent work.

Pl. add my details:

gcsee EB2/MA
Concurrent 140/485/EAD/AP ND - 3/16/04
EAD AD - 6/5/04 :p
AP AD - 6/3/04