2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

kalse_2000 said:
LC Virginia
On I40 Receipt, it said that Skilled Worker Sec 203 (b) (3) (A) (i) or (ii).
Don't know if its EB2 or EB3.
I'd guess it will be EB3 as I have shown 2 year exp on LCA
How do I know without asking attorney?

Thank you

Yours is EB3, since it says Skilled Worker. For EB2, I believe it says "Advanced Degree or Exceptional ability"

LC_Virginia,
I have asked ETA-GC and he suggested me to post it over here so that I will get more response.
Sitution:
My wife received EAD card yesterday and meanwhile applied H1 also through premium processing since she was offered a job and lot many people got RFE for EAD. She may get her H1b approval anytime within this week. She will start her work by Oct 11th and hopefully we will get H1 approval before that.

1.) Suppose if she start using EAD and H1 approved after using EAD what will happen to H1 status?

2) Incase If she start using EAD can she go back to H1 if something happen to my 140/485? If so what should we do to goback to H1?

3). Is it better to wait until we get H1 approval then start working?

Guys if anyone knows please suggest us,We need to decide what to use.

Thanks

140 Approved

Hello All,
Just received a mail from my lawyer that my 140 approved.

Mine is Labor Substitution EB3

ND: 6/25/2004

AD: 10/01/2004

I don't think my record is in the tracker. Could someone please add my record.

Thanks in advance..

VG

How soon will FP notice arrive?

My 140 was just approved. I am in MA. Does anybody have an idea how soon the FP notice come? My spouse's in CA, does FP have to be done in MA for both of us? Thanks!

If the trend continues, should get FP notices anywhere between 8-12 months from I-485 filing date...

chuyim said:
My 140 was just approved. I am in MA. Does anybody have an idea how soon the FP notice come? My spouse's in CA, does FP have to be done in MA for both of us? Thanks!

Please advise..

Guys,

I applied for I-140 in Feb, 2004 and my I-485 in March, 2004 in EB2 category. I noticed today only that the A#'s listed on my I-140 and I-485 are different. But the A#s that I have on AP, EAD and I-485 are the same. The questions I have are -
1. Would it be a problem if we have different A#s on I-140 and I-485?
2. In case I need to get it corrected, what is the procedure.

Thanks a lot guys in advance..

patnams said:
Hi All,

Do the blanks in I-140 Date field on excel sheet for the months of April, March and Feb really indicate pending status? or is is that people just forgot to get back to the forum to make an update?

Names from Feb, March, April in EB3 with no 140 date:
Harypati, bole_to,kkprasadh,commander,sgupta01,nsr2004,Hidden_man,
ritushah,ragkb,unfinished_biz,Boston77,vicky007,bronxboy,njlabor20011,
need_green_card

Guys are you still waiting or just forgot to update?
I'm still waiting for update on 140. LUD changed on 08/12/2004. No change in status yet. I know someone else in my company who received rfe for 140 regarding ability to pay. My company has replied to that and I'm waiting for his case to proceed first.

Sree234,
You should have got the FP by now. I have seen (in the forum) guys who had filed in feb,2004 have got their FP notice. Call your lawyer and find out. I think thats all one can do at this stage(waiting for 140/485).
sree234 said:
patnams,

I filed for GC in Jan,04.
No updates yet. EAD, AP are approved but no news on 140

ritushah said:
I'm still waiting for update on 140. LUD changed on 08/12/2004. No change in status yet. I know someone else in my company who received rfe for 140 regarding ability to pay. My company has replied to that and I'm waiting for his case to proceed first.

I am still waiting.

For I765/131 it showing Sep, 27.
My ND is Sep, 24th and I have not seen anything updated about my Case. It might change tonight. I'll lwt you guys know...
If some one else got approval for EAD/AP, Pleas post your dates.

Thank you

Did the LUD change after the Appellate message posted?

A question for who ever got the Appellate body review message for their I-140 and received the actuall approval eventually thru mail,

Did your last update date change after the Appellate message was posted online? If Yes how many times? Did any of you received any letter regarding 140 than the actuall approval?

I received the appellate review message email yesterday and today the LUD changed!!!!

Just for me to feel better...guys can you post your experiences.

this is my day!!!

got the exicting message on USCIS web site right before got off work. My 140 was approved today!
:p :p :p

This case has been approved. On October 6, 2004, an approval notice was mailed...

Here is my info for your reference. feel free to add in the tracker.

LC Sub EB3
I140 ND 5/11/04
I140 AD 10/06/04

EAD/AP/I485 ND 06/04/04
EAD AD 07/15/04
AP AD 07/16/04
I485 AD...waiting...

I-140 Rfe

Hi,
I got email from uscis today with following message
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On October 6, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or
information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional
material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required,
or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I-140/485 Concurrent Filing ND:05/20/2004
EB3 (lab subst)
Master Degree in Computer Management with 9 years of experience

Anybody has info about what RFE could be. Has anybody got RFE for experience certificate's / W2's

Thanks

kv2002 said:
A question for who ever got the Appellate body review message for their I-140 and received the actuall approval eventually thru mail,

Did your last update date change after the Appellate message was posted online? If Yes how many times? Did any of you received any letter regarding 140 than the actuall approval?

I received the appellate review message email yesterday and today the LUD changed!!!!

Just for me to feel better...guys can you post your experiences.

Same thing happened for I-140 LUD in my case. It changed once on the day it was updated with new status and again next day. No change since then. The online status still same as before.....my employer received the actual approval notice.

Good Luck!!
Legally_Alien

Last edited by a moderator:
praveenks said:
Hi,
I got email from uscis today with following message
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On October 6, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or
information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional
material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required,
or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I-140/485 Concurrent Filing ND:05/20/2004
EB3 (lab subst)
Master Degree in Computer Management with 9 years of experience

Anybody has info about what RFE could be. Has anybody got RFE for experience certificate's / W2's

Thanks

We (me and my wife[Primary Applicant]) received the emails with same exact
message today. I guess we just have to wait and see. Who is going to receive the RFE? Our lawyer or we? :confused:

GC* said:
We (me and my wife[Primary Applicant]) received the emails with same exact
message today. I guess we just have to wait and see. Who is going to receive the RFE? Our lawyer or we? :confused:
----------------------------------------------------------------
I think it will go to lawyer. I got RFE for I-140, it seems you got it for I-485 since your I-140 was approved on 09/15/2004