2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

kamvp/ Legally_Alien / All,

Yes I got the Email on 09/27/04 of "... sent it to the appellate body for review....." and on 10/01/04 my employer got the copy of 140 which clearly says Approved and I got the same copy by fax yesterday(10/04/04). Now I, myself fully sure that it is approved.
That is why I would say, keep good faith... :p

Some questions related to Fingure Printing (If someone / experienced ones can share the same)

Could someone share the info. that who gets the FP info. (myself / my employer / or Attorney)

Do we have the opportunity to change(postpone) the date of FP to be done.

Also the experience holders can share a bit more about the exact process, I mean any documents requirement / appointment etc.

Nothamerican

kamvp said:
Congratulations Northamerican and thank you for sharing inormation with us, Your approval is giving us good hope. My message is same as yours and same date too. I have couple of things, which I didn't understand. you are saying that the approval date is 10/01/2004. do you think someone worked on this case before they sent you approval notice and did not update the LUD?
If USCIS mailed on 10/01/2004, did your employed received by today? that is so fast.

I-140 Approved

Hello Friends,

My I-140 got approved on October 4, 2004. Please update my info in tracker.

KEPA

northamerican said:

Yes I got the Email on 09/27/04 of "... sent it to the appellate body for review....." and on 10/01/04 my employer got the copy of 140 which clearly says Approved and I got the same copy by fax yesterday(10/04/04). Now I, myself fully sure that it is approved.

Some questions related to Fingure Printing (If someone / experienced ones can share the same)

Could someone share the info. that who gets the FP info. (myself / my employer / or Attorney)

Also the experience holders can share a bit more about the exact process, I mean any documents requirement / appointment etc.

Nothamerican

Thank god, We too approved (All others, who got same appellate body message,I believe) and get it in mail anytime. How relaxing that feelig!

NorthAmerican,
1. you and as well as your attorney will get FP notices.
2. You can re-scedule them anytime. but when you rescedule it, it would be wednesdays and/or saturdays. To do that, you need to fill bottom portion of your FP notice and mail to USCIS.
3. FP Notice clearly tell you, which center you need to go and what documentation you need to carry with you. No appointment is required for FP since they will give you the time and date.
4. In some centers, you can early FP, if the FP date is less then a month from the day, which you are willing to attend.

northamerican said:

Nothamerican
NorthAmerican,

so your I-140 approval date is Sep 27th right? :)

FOM did not apply ?

smooth_sailing said:
Excellent thread for 2004 concurrent filers! Keep it up guys. I have been tracking this thread regularly. I couldn't resist logging in and posting my history. Going slow and steady. Someone could please update my dates in the worksheet.

Thanks.
Smooth Sailing - your RD for all apps was after FOM was supposed to be effective, yet your I-140 got approved w/o any 485 approval ? Also no FP notice ?
That is surprising. Do you think VSC has'nt implemented FOM yet ?

Legally_Alien, Please post your approval date.

northamerican said:
kamvp,

Yes my 140 approval Date is Sep 27th, 04
May be LC_Virnia want to correct a little bit of 140 AD. Thanks ;)

NorthAmerican

Legally_Alien,

Can you please post your approval date?

Thanks

Anyone with a RD or ND of 04/30/2004 got i140 approved, please let me know the approval details. I am only looking for con-current Eb3 category apps.

I am new user and add my info to the tracker

Hi,

I am new user :) and could some one add my info into the tracker?
EAD/140/485 EB3 RD: Sep 16 2004

Need Advice

Hi,
I am in the process of applying my 140/485/EAD/AP. For the purpose of showing Ability to Pay my company is provided Audited Financial Report as of March'2004. Is that OK or you need some other documents. Also the figure in I-140 form related to latest Annual Gross Income and Net Income should match with the submitted report or that can be the figure from last end of year report. Gurus please advise.

Thanks in advamce.

oajnabi