2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Tracker updated

Tracker corrected:

Narla, when you updated your information, you did not include the updated information from Guntur03, which was posted after the previous update of the tracker.

All, please make sure you keep the tracker up to date, not just for your own record, but also the records of the people who have posted requests to this thread to update their information. If you don't have time or patience to do this or just don't want to do it, then please post your info here and someone will update the tracker for you.

Thanks !

Hi aniltripathi,
Could you please tell me your EB2 category? Is it "Advance degree or exceptional ability" or "Skilled worker or professional".
Why i am asking is, i too have filed for I140/485/AP/EAD under EB2 (first category).
ND 03/09/2004.
So far i havent received anything regarding my FP.

I appreciate it.
aniltripathi said:
I am reposting the message I posted two days back, gc_seeker2004 or anybody can you answer my question regarding FP before scheduled date.

I have received FP notice for me and my wife, scheduled for Nov 16, 2004 in Baltimore , MD. No LUD change, today I have received FP notice in mail.

Can I go for FP before the scheduled date?

anil
ND 140/485 Jan 23, 2004
EB2
EAD Approved - Apr 20, 2004
FP Notice - Sep 28, 2004
I-140 - ??
I-485 - ??

Hi Praba123,
"Skilled worker or professional" is EB3 category.

I know EB2 have subcategories but I don't know right now I will check my notice and post tomorrow.

Thanks.

140 approved !!!! :)

Hi All,

I got a surprise email just now...

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On October 2, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have
passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To
update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

:) :) :)

Mine was EB3 filled In June 15th or so...

Thanks a lot for all the help..

hi,
my FP date on oct13 ,but we went early FP LUD changed for me and wife.
Is this final stage for GC or anything left ?plz help

LUD

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 1, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your
I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were
received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

thanks

I-140 Approved!

Just received a call from my employer that my I-140 has been approved!!!

I will post details later.......

Thanks,
Legally_Alien

Congrats

northamerican said:
Legally_Alien / All

The status still shows the same (Strange, but I have asked my employer to get me the copy of 140, let me see that myself for any further comments)

Online status still shows as follows :

On September 27, 2004, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appellate body for review. The notice explains in detail the basis for this proposed action. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Congrats North American.

Your case definately gives us some hope. Thanks for posting your info. Please let us know what you find out from your approval notice.

Legally_Alien said:

Thanks,
Legally_Alien

Congratulations

Now I am feeling happy. your are the 2nd one, who told with strange message and approved case. Hope all other like me also get approval notice soon.

Congrats

Legally_Alien said:

Thanks,
Legally_Alien

Hey dude,

Congrats! Your and north american's approval gives us hope. Enjoy folks, its your day.

Please post your details if you have already seen the approval notice.

Hope remaining folks also will get approval very soon.

Thanks

Legally Alien and North American.

july022004 said:
Hey dude,

Congrats! Your and north american's approval gives us hope. Enjoy folks, its your day.

Please post your details if you have already seen the approval notice.

Hope remaining folks also will get approval very soon.

Thanks

Has your LUD changed for the approval? Thanks

LC_Virginia said:
Tracker corrected:

Narla, when you updated your information, you did not include the updated information from Guntur03, which was posted after the previous update of the tracker.

All, please make sure you keep the tracker up to date, not just for your own record, but also the records of the people who have posted requests to this thread to update their information. If you don't have time or patience to do this or just don't want to do it, then please post your info here and someone will update the tracker for you.

Thanks !

Well, I don't know how to update the tracker, but it seems that the "days" column says something over the top. It took less than a month for me to get EAD approved. If it makes any difference, I would appreciate it if you changed that. Thanks.

Personalized 140 scanner macro

attached, if you guys are interested. Create a new macro in I140.xls and copy the attached there. Search for "SachinTendulkar" and replace xxx's with your info. that way you wont have to keep on inputting your info each time you run the scanner.

ST.

Last edited by a moderator: