2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

gc_vsc said:
Hi All,

I did not expect this so early after all the frustration I had gone waiting for my EAD/AP( RFE inbetween, local INS rejecting my interim application for EAD). But today is a great day.My 140 got approved.

Please update the tracker.

Thanks
Gc vsc :p

Congrats to you! Hope to hear more 140 approvals. We have ways to go but feels good to hear about approvals any day!

I-140 RD 10th Aug

Tracker updated with njlabor and gc_vsc

Congrats gc_vsc !!! Interesting to see USCIS march into post Apr '03 cases - disregarding FOM ...

Meanwhile any speculations on what the new dates for EB2 and EB3 are going to look like in much awaited forthcoming USCIS processing dates update ???

My guess : Dec 30 for EB2 and May 1st for EB3.

What is the Logic Behind EAC Numbers. Sometimes, I just dont understand how VCS works. Look at this, this 485 would have to be filed on May 17th, 2004.

Receipt Number: EAC0417052462

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On July 7, 2004, your fingerprint fee was accepted as complete, and processing of your case has resumed.

Please add my info to the VSC list

Hello,

My application was forwarded from Texas to VSC as my company head office is located in NJ.My labor was approved from Florida and we submitted in Texas service center.Texas service center asked to forward to VSC.

My application was mailed on 08/23

R/D 08/25

N/D 09/01

EB2/3 I140/I485/AD/EAD

Thanks
Karurama

Thank you gcever,zbcx123 and gcalb

zbcx123 said:
Congrats gc_vsc !!! Interesting to see USCIS march into post Apr '03 cases - disregarding FOM ...

Meanwhile any speculations on what the new dates for EB2 and EB3 are going to look like in much awaited forthcoming USCIS processing dates update ???

My guess : Dec 30 for EB2 and May 1st for EB3.

Thanks

gc vsc

How do you make an inquiry on I140 by yourself ?

With VSC EB3 I140 date reaching April 2004, still no news on my I140 (applied in January). Hope to start an inquiry on the status. Does anybody have experience to call 800 number to initiate an inquiry on I140 (It seems that only lawyer can initiate such inquiry on I140?)? Thanks.

Category: EB3 Concurrent
RD: 01/22/2004
ND: 01/26/2004
AD for EAD: 04/21/2004
AD for AP: 04/26/2004
140 AD: still waiting....
Finger Print: still waiting....
485 AD: still waiting....

SunnyD

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a number for cust service on processing times page... call that number with all details of your pending cases..

I140 Inquiry

philava said:
there is a number for cust service on processing times page... call that number with all details of your pending cases..

Thanks. I guess my question should be: how do you let CIS reps think that you are the laywer who apply I140 for you? What kind of questions they most likely ask to confirm that you are the lawyer not the applicant? Called once for inquiry, they wanted laywer to call in order to initiate such inquiry.

485 AD: still waiting....

SunnyD

SunnyD,
I was looking at your profile:
485 AD: still waiting

I am totally confused. I thought VSC was processing Apr-2004 and your RD is Jan-2004. I think you should have received the results for your I140, but from your profile it seems like you havent.

My lawyer will be done filing with my concurrent I140 & I485 (in EB3 category) next week. How much time will it take to get the I140 approval?

prashant_jain said:
SunnyD,
I was looking at your profile:
485 AD: still waiting

I am totally confused. I thought VSC was processing Apr-2004 and your RD is Jan-2004. I think you should have received the results for your I140, but from your profile it seems like you havent.

My lawyer will be done filing with my concurrent I140 & I485 (in EB3 category) next week. How much time will it take to get the I140 approval?

Welcome on board to the bizzard world on immigration application. If you know there are many people who applied I140 last year are still waiting for approval, you will not surprise on my case. The date published by CIS means that they are doing some cases for this period, but no guarantee you are the one. Good luck for application.

SunnyD

how many days generally the EAD card will be sent

I got an email today stating this,
Current Status:

On September 8, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you
a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Actually, I am moving out from current address in 2 days, but staying the same city.

I am trying to find out this, after we get the email like this, how much time generally INS will take to send the EAD card to our address. ( I mean do they take 1 week or 2 weeks etc.,) Please share your experience.

Separate filer I140 AD on April28th , then filed 485/EAD/AP RD June 9th
This is my first EAD RD June 9th,
got an RFT on July19th asking me to send the color copies of my passport and my spouse and children.
Then today, I got this email.

Thanks in advance

Addition of the info to the thread

HI There: I submitted my I-140/ 485/ EAD EB-2, concurrently on February 18, 2004.
EAD receipt date: 04/28/04
How can I add my information to the thread? Also, how can I view the updated spreadsheet?

I-140 Approved

:D :D :D :D :D

My 140 got approved today!!!

EB3 ND 6/15/04 NOT a concurrent application.. Some one please update this ... Thanks in advance!
Good Luck to every one.....

jdara said:
I got an email today stating this,
Current Status:

On September 8, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you
a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Actually, I am moving out from current address in 2 days, but staying the same city.

I am trying to find out this, after we get the email like this, how much time generally INS will take to send the EAD card to our address. ( I mean do they take 1 week or 2 weeks etc.,) Please share your experience.

Separate filer I140 AD on April28th , then filed 485/EAD/AP RD June 9th
This is my first EAD RD June 9th,
got an RFT on July19th asking me to send the color copies of my passport and my spouse and children.
Then today, I got this email.

Thanks in advance

Hi, We received our EADs in about a week.

hi,
anybody went for FP in philedelphia center?can u plz share their views .
let me know that they went for FP before their shedule dates?
plz help.
we got FP we r planning to go before shedule date our FP date is 10/13/04
we want to go next week bcaz we have india trip.is it ok?plz let me know
thanks
:confused:

congrats

Labor_Wait said:
:D :D :D :D :D

My 140 got approved today!!!

EB3 ND 6/15/04 NOT a concurrent application.. Some one please update this ... Thanks in advance!
Good Luck to every one.....

Congrantulations my lucky friend.... I am just a couple of weeks behind you. But guess what? I am a Concurrent filer :eek:

Enjoy your day.....

anotheroneforgc said:
I had my FP done on 8/31 and on 9/6 I recieved the email from uscis stating that results of my fp review have been recieved on 9/3/2004 and processing has resumed on my case.
Today I checked and I saw the LUD changed to 9/8/2004 and message is now results of my fp review have been recieved on 9/7/2004 and processing has resumed on my case.

Does anyone knows why will there be a change on date of fp results from 9/3/2004 to 9/7/2004 ? I appeared only once for FP

Sorry for posting it again. But I am concerned. Can anyone please help me understand this.

Called FBI for FP Results Info...

Called FBI to check our FP Results.

They asked our A#s.

Told me FP Results were sent to CIS on 09/07/2004, the same day we gave the FP. Very nice and co-operative in giving the Info.

Website was not updated yet.

Number to call : 304 625 5590

Sree

New to this game. Please explain ...

Friends,
I am very new to this game of I140/I485/EAD.

My papers are expected to be filed next week. It will be EB3 concurrent (same package), we are also applying for EAD.

Questions:
1. I have asked the attorney to give me a photocopies of all the papers that will be sent to the VSC. I have also asked him to give me photocopies of all receipts. Is there anything else I need to ask for?

2. What is the next step ... Is it FP or EAD? or What is the next thing I should expect to happen to the processing?

3. How do I know what the RD / ND / LUD is?

4. What else do I need to know besides all this?