2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

July022004,
"Congrantulations my lucky friend.... I am just a couple of weeks behind you. But guess what? I am a Concurrent filer "

Which one gets processed faster ... Concurrent or Non-Concurrent?

prashant_jain said:
Friends,
I am very new to this game of I140/I485/EAD.

My papers are expected to be filed next week. It will be EB3 concurrent (same package), we are also applying for EAD.

Questions:
1. I have asked the attorney to give me a photocopies of all the papers that will be sent to the VSC. I have also asked him to give me photocopies of all receipts. Is there anything else I need to ask for?
That should be enough for now.
2. What is the next step ... Is it FP or EAD? or What is the next thing I should expect to happen to the processing?
No one knows which one will happen next for you, but going by trend first approval may be for EAD.
3. How do I know what the RD / ND / LUD is?
Your reciept from USCIS will have RD(Receipt Date) ND (Notice Date) , reciept no and A #
Once you have this go to https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp
and open a new account and add all receipt numbers to your portfolio, your portfolio will show last updated date(LUD)
4. What else do I need to know besides all this?
Frequently visit this web site and you will know all there is to know about immigration

Hope this answers your questions

Congratulations!!!
I have a question on AC21. Once you have I140 approved and if it has been 6 months since 485 was applied it is possible to use AC21, what control does the employer who applied for I140 have on us after that? Can he cancel the I140? Are we totally independent once we are elligible for AC21?

Thanks

Labor_Wait said:
:D :D :D :D :D

My 140 got approved today!!!

EB3 ND 6/15/04 NOT a concurrent application.. Some one please update this ... Thanks in advance!
Good Luck to every one.....

Tracker Updated

Phillykava & Karurama -> Was you app filed under EB2 or EB3??

Tracker updated with LaborWait's info.

karurama said:
Hello,

My application was forwarded from Texas to VSC as my company head office is located in NJ.My labor was approved from Florida and we submitted in Texas service center.Texas service center asked to forward to VSC.

My application was mailed on 08/23

R/D 08/25

N/D 09/01

EB2/3 I140/I485/AD/EAD

Thanks
Karurama

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 Rfe.

Pl Update the Tracker with my fo:

I have received an RFE(finally).I received it yesterday from my lawyer and it is dated 09/01/04.

FYI,The USCIS Case Status Message still shows the case as being under process.

Regards.

Would you mind sharing what was the RFE about?

vicky007 said:

I have received an RFE(finally).I received it yesterday from my lawyer and it is dated 09/01/04.

Regards.

LUD and Case status Changed after 1st FP on 09/07/04

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: EAC041065xxxx

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to
Adjust Status

Current Status:

On September 9, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received,
and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further
action is needed, or when a decision is made.

RFE Details

Vicky007.

Could you post your details for RFE ?

Thanks

vicky007 said:

Regards.

vicky007 said:

Regards.

Hi Vicky,

What is your RFE about ??

Rfe On Ead And Ap

I today recieved email that USCIS has sent RFE ON EAD AND AP for my wife. She is currently in India. I am not sure what these rfe's are about.
Can you guys please post your experience/knowledge about rfe on EAD and AP.
I have relied on this forum for help many times and have never been disappointed.
Please post your experience so that I can start preparing in advance.

Thanks in advance.

140 approvals slowdowns?

Looks like there is a slowdown on the 140 approvals recently? :confused: Has the USCIS concluded that most of 140 have been approved or they are currently getting training on how to implement FOM for applications after April?

FOM implications

Once FOM has been implemented. WIll USCIS issue EAD/AP for the new applicants??. It is understood that once this FOM-process is implemented there wont be any delay in processing, we will be knowing either Yes or No within 90 days of filing.

Address change after 140 approval

Hi,

I recently moved to a new apartment and sent AR11 for me and my wife, my EAD & 140 is approved last month, when I call BCIS do I need to change the address for 485 or EAD & 140 also. Please advise.

What number do I need to call to inform address change.

I appreciate your help

Kat

EAD & AP got approved within a month

Concurrent filing

EAD/AP/140 / 485 RD : 08/15/04

EAD got approved on 09/07/04 & AP got approved on 09/09/04.
It took less then a month to get my EAD & AP.

Is this becuase of Fuji Ohata Memo?