2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

To get EAD in local USCIS office

It is more than 90 days since i filled for EAD. Now i am thinking of getting it from local office. Could somebody help me with the procedure in getting it from the local office. I did visit the Baltimore office website, but still i am not clear with the papers needed. If anybody in this forum had experience in going to Baltimore for this purpose, please share your experience.

hi,

can anybody plz help i applied for AP on RD mar30 and approved but ,in my spouce AP name was incorrect.only one letter. plz help she has to apply AP again or can we make any corrections with INS.[/B]

:confused:

Thanks

Praba123 said:
It is more than 90 days since i filled for EAD. Now i am thinking of getting it from local office. Could somebody help me with the procedure in getting it from the local office. I did visit the Baltimore office website, but still i am not clear with the papers needed. If anybody in this forum had experience in going to Baltimore for this purpose, please share your experience.

I went to Baltimore Office On July 15, 2004 to get my iEAD. You need copies of your I765 (I would advise to keep a copy of your I485 also), passport, and driver's license (to enter the building). You need to go to Romm 101 (Information Counter) to get the number. They have a seperate counter for EAD. Do expect to wait for 3-4 hours. It is pretty simple process.

hdixit said:
I went to Baltimore Office On July 15, 2004 to get my iEAD. You need copies of your I765 (I would advise to keep a copy of your I485 also), passport, and driver's license (to enter the building). You need to go to Romm 101 (Information Counter) to get the number. They have a seperate counter for EAD. Do expect to wait for 3-4 hours. It is pretty simple process.
Thanks hdixit. Well, i dont have the copies of I765 and I485 but i have the receipts only. Is that okay if i show the receipts? You got your EAD from Baltimore because you had waited more than 90 days, is that correct? And I have filed for me and my wife. Do both of us need to go to Baltimore inorder to obtain EAD? Please reply.

For EAD, They only ask for I-765 reciepts and passport when I got my IEAD from Newark. I would suggest to follow your local office instructions.

Praba123 said:
Thanks hdixit. Well, i dont have the copies of I765 and I485 but i have the receipts only. Is that okay if i show the receipts? You got your EAD from Baltimore because you had waited more than 90 days, is that correct? And I have filed for me and my wife. Do both of us need to go to Baltimore inorder to obtain EAD? Please reply.

Is that okay if i show the receipts?
------> sorry, i meant receipts.

You got your EAD from Baltimore because you had waited more than 90 days, is that correct?
------> yes, i went after 90 days. i also had RFE on my EAD for photographs and passport copies. i went after USCIS received my reply to the RFE.

And I have filed for me and my wife. Do both of us need to go to Baltimore inorder to obtain EAD?
------> yes

AP Approved

:) AP has approved today July 28
Finally some movement/hope in my case. ND 11 March, I had an RFE on EAD and AP for clear passport photos & DL in the last week of June. Replied received on 14 July.
And about my EAD The LUD has changed to 26 July.

Congratulation to all those who got their Approvals

Thanks Lc_virginia for the clean tracker

Oct2401gc

My I40 has been approved today. No change in 485 LUD.

Details:
EB3 non-RIR from MA
EAD and AP info already in tracker.

This forum has really been helpful. Thanks to all of you.

Congrats dude...

Nice to see Feb approvals roll-in...

Am wondering what the next "processing dates" update for EB3 on USCIS would read... Jan 19/26 or may be even Feb 2nd???? :p

All I140 approved friends, Please reply.

Hi Friends,
I just wanted to know the scenario, How many of you have labor substitution case and your I140 has been approved.
Thanks in Advance.

Here's My Info for Tracker

Username: patnams

EB3, VSC, Me and Spouse

Labor from CT: Applied on June 15th, 2002, Approved on April 23rd 2004.
AP/EAD/140/485: Recript Date/Notice Date, 10th June, 2004

(I dont know exactly if the date is RD/ND, the website says 10th June)

EAD Approved: on 23rd July, 2004

140 Approved!!

I can't stop smiling :)

Since I heard lots of approvals, I've checking USCIS every lunch time.
Today there was no change as usual but I just got emails (always get two same messages??) and I could not believe my eyes!!

Well, my EAD and AP are still pending after RFE but I do not care, I'm so happy!!

Thank you and Hope for the best for all!

bluerose said:
I can't stop smiling :)

Since I heard lots of approvals, I've checking USCIS every lunch time.
Today there was no change as usual but I just got emails (always get two same messages??) and I could not believe my eyes!!

Well, my EAD and AP are still pending after RFE but I do not care, I'm so happy!!

Thank you and Hope for the best for all!
Congrats! Your is first one of March 2003 it seems.

Excitement

sree1965 said:
Jharkandi ...must be very exited??? Is it 2004 or 2003 ?

Congratulations...Bluerose....

Sree

Folks,
Looking at the wave of the approvals, I guess everybody is excited.

Just a question: Is there a way to configure multiple emails ( like work and home) on USCIS profile without messing up something . I am getting tired of checking it every hour. Did anybody try it??