2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

hi.
have been a passive viewer for some time now.
recd. my filing dates at last.

could LC_VIRGINIA or someone else please update the tracker?
thanks much in advance.

EB3 / concurrent / RD july 14 / ND July 19.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats LC Viriginia

Congrats dude on your 140 approval.

I have an update to my EAD. As I had mentioned earlier that my LUD changed twice and then nothing happened. Today I went to the local ins and they told that an RFE was generated on July 20th . They asked me to come back after the status shows RFE recieved.

When I checked the online status today, it mentioned that and RFE was mailed today and I was checking everyday and only today the online status has changed to RFE. So if any one sees LUD changes for EAD/AP on same day and no update on status for more than a week, be prepared for an RFE.

My H1 is upto Aug and my company is going to file my H1b extension. I still do not know what the RFE is about. Since my wife got her EAD/AP approved I am thinking it is a photo/clear passport pages kind of issue.

I wish everyone applying for EAD/AP, make sure you have take clear copies of passport and do send Drivers licence along with it since my attorney mentioned that many of the RFE's are related to it.

Also make sure your immigration photos are good.

Thanks
GC VSC

sree1965 said:
Jharkandi ...must be very exited??? Is it 2004 or 2003 ?

Congratulations...Bluerose....

Sree
Congrats bluerose!

Looks like VSC is not behind very much behind Apr 1 2004 for I140.
Do you think there will be a stop to 140 approvals once we reach March 31 2004? or we should start seeing some FP notices soon?
I guess, we have waited so long lets wait for another month :)

EB2 140 approvals, where are thou?

How come even March 2004 EB3 cases have started getting approvals, but EB2 cases are not seeing any activity? Anybody knows why? Hope they spend sometime on EB2 also.

All 2004 cases approved so far are EB3? Does anyone know any EB2 cases approved ? Any clue when CIS will start on EB2 2004 I-140 cases?

The Sole March approval so far may be an exception.Considering we still have info of only one February Filing approval so far.Unless we have see a bunch of March approvals,it would be early to say that VSC i working on all March Petitions. I hope they do not stop wotking on EB3 Cases once they reach March 31st as still there is no clear indication on the Ohata Memo implementation.

Eb2

Congrats LC !!!!!! :) Guys anybody has an idea what is going on EB2 category. Nothing is imoving from that side.

vicky007 said:
The Sole March approval so far may be an exception.Considering we still have info of only one February Filing approval so far.Unless we have see a bunch of March approvals,it would be early to say that VSC i working on all March Petitions. I hope they do not stop wotking on EB3 Cases once they reach March 31st as still there is no clear indication on the Ohata Memo implementation.

I found another ND March 15th I-140 approval on 7/29. I happend to see it when I was exploring the cases around me.

Please add my info to 2004 Consolidated tracker.

Here are my details for me and my wife:-

I140/485/AP/EAD - concurrent filing at Vermont
ND: June 17, 2004
EAD AD: July 29, 2004

I140 filed in EB2 Category with a substituted labour.

GChope
Can you write details of your case.
My details:
Concurrently filed in EB2 category
EAD : ND 01/23/04 AD 04/20/04
AP : ND 01/23/04 AD 04/26/04
I-140 : ND 01/23/04 AD - ...
I-485 : ND 01/23/04 AD - ...

Thanks

Questions regarding W2 amount for year 2002

Seniors,
Got a question regarding my I-140 & I-485 ?
My W2 has 50% lesser amount for the year of 2002 as I was out of country for more than 4 months because of family issues back at home. will there be any issues in I-140 approval ?

All other W2's have 10K plus than my Labour application declared salary.

I have filed for 140 & 485 on Feb 26th 2004. Got my EAD and AP approved on May20 2004.

In case any RFE's trigger what and how should I respond to my RFE

Senior members like Jarkhandi and Joyd respond

Thanks in advance

To ALL

Hi, everyone,

Just got email confirmation that my I-140 has been approved! Yeepee!
Online status was updated today right before I got my emails. I checked the online status before I checked the email.

I-485 "last updated dates" are not changed as of now. No finger print notice was sent to me yet. No REFs at all.

LC_Virginia, please update the tracker. Thanks, everyone. I will be here till 485 gets approved. Let's keep up the good work. :))))

lcvirginia2002
-----------------------------
140 ND: 2/17/04.
140 AD: 7/30/04