2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Aniltripathi

Applied concurrently EB2, ND Date 01/14/2004.
I-140 approved in April 2004.

Can you be specific what details you looking for.

GChope

Chances of getting 'ability to pay' RFE on I-140

What are all the chances of getting 'ability to pay' RFE from the same company---once the company got few I-140 approvals without 'ability to pay' RFE??? Any comments?

I-140 approved!

Can someone pls update my details.

VSC
EB3 Separate filer: 1-140 RD: 18-Mar-04
EAD/AP/485 RD: 15-Apr-04
EAD AD: JUN 29, 2004
AP AD: JUL 01 2004
140 AD: JUL 28, 2004

Good Luck to others !!!

GChope

Thanks. It means I-140 EB2 is getting approved for Jan-04, that's what I was interested in knowing as most of the posts for I-140 approvals for Jan-04 were in EB3 category.

Anil

Tracker updated

Tracker updated with lcvirginia2002's approval and catch_22_4_GC's record.

Congratulations to both of you on I-140 approval !

Thanks LC_virginia!

I have just been a silent spectator on this thread, but your commitment is awesome ! Keep up the spirit!

And congrats to LCV too...!

Catch_22_4_gc

Whilst March cases are still not quite "pouring" in, looks like February approvals are no longer "rare". Running down the 2004 tracker list, I am pleasantly surprised with the consistency of VSC approvals.

Again, have a feeling VSC is going to bump up the processing date of I-140 EB3 to atleast Feb 2 2004.. What say???

Hope to see this trend for 485s too...

AP approved

Our AP has been approved on July 20, 2004. Both self and spouse, no RFE. LUD was changed on July 19, 20 and 21 and online status still saying "Your I131 APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT was received on April 6, 2004. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Please update tracker with my info.

And congrats on all recent and non-recent I-140 approvals!!!

No LUD changed Yet.
It didn't Even Changed after EAD and AP approval
LUD is the same as before EAD and AP Apporval
Filed in Jan. Lud is still showing the jan date.
I got my EAD and AP Approval in April and May
:mad:

No LUD changed Yet.
It didn't Even Changed after EAD and AP approval
LUD is the same as before EAD and AP Apporval
Filed in Jan. Lud is still showing the jan date.
I got my EAD and AP Approval in April and May

Hi Sree,
I think i also missed the first train, my ND is Jan 9th and nothing for me yet, same on LUD also.

Hope for the best.

I posted question before about the Labour Substitution Cases question to find the trend. To see if Labour Substitution Cases of 2004 are getting approved or it is just other cases.
Nothing much, So people you have been approved in 2004 can you please tell if your case is Labour Substitution Cases?
Since mine is Jan 9th and i did not see anything in my case? so wondering what would be the trend.
Vicky007 and lub2, thats the reason i asked that question to find out the trend of 140 approvals.

My Labour filed in May,2002 and got approved in Aug,2003.
Filed EAD/AP/140/485 in jan,2004
EAD and AP got approved in April and may. LUD is not updaeted but i got the approval papers.
140 LUD is also not yet updated/changed

LC_Virginia could you update the tracker with my details please:

EB3 / concurrent / I-140/485/EAD/AP: RD: 14.july 04
ND: 19.july 04.

I received a mail yesterday from the USCIS that my EAD is approved !
talked to my lawyer who says that must be a mistake and they have seen a lot of mistakes in the updated database.

does anybody else have similar experiences ? am hoping against hope that the EAD approval has actually come thru' though I too believe it was too early to really be true :(

thanks guys.

A ray of hope after a long wait...

Hi,

A ray of hope after a long wait...

Today, I got the email saying that my EAD has been approved.

How long does it take to get the card? - it says - Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

LC Virginia - pls update the tracker. Thanks!

AP still pending. No change in LUD.

----------------------------------
140/485/EAD/AP - RD - 02/24/2004