2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Praba123 said:
Thanks Jharkhandi, for your quick reply. Could you please clarify a bit more about 'full documentation'. what do you mean by that?

Full documentation would mean that you applied to leave without pay and that your employer approved it.

mst said:
My case is as follows: I filed for EB3 labor in NJ in 2002 and the labor is almost done. However, I left the company in 2003 and am doing a Masters Degree. Now, If I finish my Masters and then rejoin the company, can I use the EB3 labor to file for I-140 and 485???

Yes you can.

Fp

Jharkhandi said:
You are very close to concurrent approval Matt04.

Thanks Jharkhandi. But I have a feeling that USCIS sent FP by mistake or something.There is no change in my I-140 status.

concurrently filed 140/485/131/765
RD:Feb-27-04
ND:Mar-04
FP :May-25
EAD AD- Jun-15
AP AD -Jun-22

Matt04 said:
Thanks Jharkhandi. But I have a feeling that USCIS sent FP by mistake or something.There is no change in my I-140 status.

concurrently filed 140/485/131/765
RD:Feb-27-04
ND:Mar-04
FP :May-25
EAD AD- Jun-15
AP AD -Jun-22
Don't go by LUD - if they change then there is definitely something. However if they don't - doesn't means nothing is going on. Besides your case is perhaps a concurrent adjudication probable.

April 2004 EAD's

Guyz,

Did anyone receive EAD applied in APR 2004?

2nd EAD:ND:Apr.12.2004
Thanks
-prgc

prgc said:
Guyz,

Did anyone receive EAD applied in APR 2004?

2nd EAD:ND:Apr.12.2004
Thanks
-prgc
I think 2 people have recd it - one had ND in April 2004 and other's RD and ND both were in April 2004. I wonder why they have stopped working on EAD/AP altogether!

Jharkhandi said:
I think 2 people have recd it - one had ND in April 2004 and other's RD and ND both were in April 2004. I wonder why they have stopped working on EAD/AP altogether!

My wife's EAD was processed on 28th of June. Yesterday I received email notification.

RD 3/17/2004

EAD approvals

EAD approved: self 24th June, spouse 28th June.

Concurrent filing EAD/AP/140/485
RD: 04/05/1004
ND: 04/08/2004

Can somebody pl update the tracker ??

Thanks.

EAD: Card received for spouse 28th June,
for Self only update date change on Status Check.

AP: Approved for Spouse and child,
for Self only update date change on Status Check.

FP :Waiting
140/485:Waiting

Concurrent filing EAD/AP/140/485
RD: 03/27/2004
ND: 03/31/2004

Can somebody pl update the tracker ??

Thanks.
NorthAmerican

any EB2 that have EAD

Looks like the cases that got EAD so far seem to be more EB3 and not EB2

Did anybody recieve EAD with Nd in Arpil other than bronxboy.

Hey I have patience did you get yours ??? I am right after you and i am guessing that both our applications is with someone who is not doing a good job or is on vacation?? :confused:

No EAD or AP yet...

My case is under EB3, concurrent filing - ND 24th Feb 2004.

No EAD or AP yet !!!

Friends, any suggestions - what can I possibly do - besides waiting?

Category Eb3

yesterday my lawyer confirmed that it is filed under EB3 not under EB2.

LC can you please update the tracker

Ssn

Hi All,

I applied for SSN on June 8 and today SSA told me that it might take couple of months because USCIS didn't update the database.

Can we request USCIS to update the database?
Does anyone faced similar situation? usually how long it will take to get SSN?
Pls help with your ideas.

Thanks

No EAD..No Approval...CIS taking my name for granted..

bright said:

Hey I have patience did you get yours ??? I am right after you and i am guessing that both our applications is with someone who is not doing a good job or is on vacation?? :confused:

Bright,

You are right ...person who is working on our applications is a day dreamer or may be he has taken a very long leave....I hope ..though that he/she has not used our applications for things other than relevant to us...I mean like wiping hands or lining the cat litter box....

Anyway still holding tight to my patience. :)

Advice needed....

Seniors,
Need your advice regarding H4 visa revalidation.
we both got EAD's last month, she applied and got her her SSN using EAD.
My question is as my I140 is not yet approved I decide to continue on H1 so wanted to send my H1 for stamping (revalidation) next week. Should I send my wife's H4 for stamping or not ?

seniors your reponse will be very much appreciated...

Thanks in advance

hi ..javangulas

It doesnt matter if she used her EAD to get a SSN.
You can get her passport stamped with an H4 visa.
Just make sure that your Passports and relevent documents reach the offfice in time ( I dont know if its 6th or 8th of July)..
Other wise you guys will have to go out of US to get H1 and H4 visa stamp.
Hope this helps ..
NVC

EAd

I hope she / he working on our cases did not use our applications for lining the cat liter ( i am allergic to cat liter). I dont mind them using it for anything as long as the application is approved and then used for these.

Hope today is the day when they will wake up to our applications.

When will this battle end. Not today i know that much.

bright said:

Mine is EB2, April ND, see my earlier post for details.

Ead

Thanks Bhandus2004. I guess there is hope for i have patience and me. That was good to know that our applications were not being used for other than processing