2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Prevailing Wages

Jharkhandi,
My RD is 17 March 2004. Received my EAD in first week of June.

My company still has not put me on the prevailing wages. ( According to them I shoud start getting my Prevailing wages paystub starting 15th of June, which actually would be the paystub I get on 15 of July)

Company lawyer suggested me to be on Prevailing wages 3 months after concurrent filling.

So my question is am I at any risk not having any of Prevailing wages paystubs with me for now.( Considering the new concurrent adjudications).

Thanks in advance.
Hidden_man

Hidden_man said:
Jharkhandi,
My RD is 17 March 2004. Received my EAD in first week of June.

My company still has not put me on the prevailing wages. ( According to them I shoud start getting my Prevailing wages paystub starting 15th of June, which actually would be the paystub I get on 15 of July)

Company lawyer suggested me to be on Prevailing wages 3 months after concurrent filling.

So my question is am I at any risk not having any of Prevailing wages paystubs with me for now.( Considering the new concurrent adjudications).

Thanks in advance.
Hidden_man
Depends on your company and on your lawyer. If company size is good and revenues are good - don't worry.

Jharkhandi said:
Depends on your company and on your lawyer. If company size is good and revenues are good - don't worry.

So If a REF is issued on it, are there ways to handle it. Given that I am not prevailing wages yet.

Thanks in Advance
Hidden_man

2nd EAD approved

Hi Guyz,

Myself & Wife 2nd EAD approved today. I just got the email.

2nd EAD:ND: Apr-12-2004 AD: Jun-30-2004

I-140:EB2:RIR:ND:Jul.10.2003 -- No update yet.

Thanks
-prgc

prgc said:
Hi Guyz,

Myself & Wife 2nd EAD approved today. I just got the email.

2nd EAD:ND: Apr-12-2004 AD: Jun-30-2004

I-140:EB2:RIR:ND:Jul.10.2003 -- No update yet.

Thanks
-prgc
Looks like people who apply second time get EAD approval before those who apply first time!

EAD ND 5/25/04 , approved on 6/26/04

I got my EAD approved on June 26th. ND was 5/25/04. Could someone please update the tracker ? Thanks!

I was quite surpised to see the email from USCIS so early (am not complaining!). Status is updated to approved on the online system. I hope everyone else who has been waiting gets their EADs soon.

One reason could be that my H1 is expiring soon (Aug), so they probably decided to take pity and approve the EAD before then!

ascii_boston said:
I got my EAD approved on June 26th. ND was 5/25/04. Could someone please update the tracker ? Thanks!

I was quite surpised to see the email from USCIS so early (am not complaining!). Status is updated to approved on the online system. I hope everyone else who has been waiting gets their EADs soon.

One reason could be that my H1 is expiring soon (Aug), so they probably decided to take pity and approve the EAD before then!

Just 31 days! That must be a record(atleast after Oct 2003). They say 60 to 90 days for EAD approval on notice - sue them. :D

we got an RFE on my wife's EAD, ND (3/9/04). Has anyone got an rfe on their EAD's, and do you know if, we will receive the RFE notice or the lawyer will.

Thanks in advance for your input

mickey99 said:
we got an RFE on my wife's EAD, ND (3/9/04). Has anyone got an rfe on their EAD's, and do you know if, we will receive the RFE notice or the lawyer will.

Thanks in advance for your input
Usually your lawyer will get it. Go get photocopies of passport pages and a nice ADIT picture of self and wife done. Seems nowdays they are collecting picture of applicant and taking home to show their kids - this is how human being looks like! :D

why did they think that green card applicants would be aliens and it would be a cool artifcat to have or what??? Could be easier if we were aliens i guess :confused:

bright said:
why did they think that green card applicants would be aliens and it would be a cool artifcat to have or what??? Could be easier if we were aliens i guess :confused:
Since you are human you are alien for USCIS. :D

Waiting for EAD & AP

Hi All,

I was going through the tracker and found hardly any body waiting for their 1st EAD & AP with notice date as 19th Feb, 2004 (concurrent filing, EB3).
LUD is 06/15/04 (no message change)

Is it common Or does this delay happens only in RFE cases?

GodSaveTheKing! said:
Hi All,

I was going through the tracker and found hardly any body waiting for their 1st EAD & AP with notice date as 19th Feb, 2004 (concurrent filing, EB3).
LUD is 06/15/04 (no message change)

Is it common Or does this delay happens only in RFE cases?

It is common. Your case either has been approved or USCIS has issued rfe on your case. Check with your attorney.

Thanks for the reply!

Quick Questions -

1. As I understood - the online message has not changed but the action must have been taken either way?

2. RFE /Approval will go to the lawyer Or come to me? How can I know what address has been given to the USCIS? :confused:

EAD Approved

Got early morning Mail from USCIS as under:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On June 30, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

what does "Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready" mean?
How much time does it take to receive the card after it is approved.

Please update info on Tracker.

Regards.

vicky007 said:
Got early morning Mail from USCIS as under:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On June 30, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

what does "Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready" mean?
How much time does it take to receive the card after it is approved.

Please update info on Tracker.

Regards.

You should get your card in 10 to 14 days.