2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Recently said some words like revoking if iam not with him until GC process is completed
I asked him to fax to me the copy of 140 and he said it belongs to company

Last edited by a moderator:
sree234 said:
Recently said some words like revoking if iam not with him until GC process is completed
I asked him to fax me the copy of 140 and he said it belongs to company

You have got some tough employer buddy .. good luck :)

iam thinking of applying FOIA to get the copy of I140
if my employer words are true. i don't know till now when i checked the status it is not updated
Thinking of waiting some more days

Last edited by a moderator:
Finger printing

While going through 2004 tracker, I noticed that none of the persons (not even one) has received finger printing notice so far, so obviously nobody has their finger printing done. If you look at 2003 tracker, most of the people who filed in first half of 2003, got their finger printing done in about two months of filing. It seems that a majority of filers since July-August 2003 have not received FP notices. Does anybody know of any particular reason for this? Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks.

CloseToGod said:
While going through 2004 tracker, I noticed that none of the persons (not even one) has received finger printing notice so far, so obviously nobody has their finger printing done. If you look at 2003 tracker, most of the people who filed in first half of 2003, got their finger printing done in about two months of filing. It seems that a majority of filers since July-August 2003 have not received FP notices. Does anybody know of any particular reason for this? Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks.

We(self and spouse) did finger printing on May-25-04.

Concurrently filed 485/140/765/131 /EB3
RD:Feb-27-04
ND:Mar-04
FP:May-25
EAD AD:Jun-15
AP AD:Jun-22(self only)

Finger printing

Matt04 said:
We(self and spouse) did finger printing on May-25-04.

Concurrently filed 485/140/765/131 /EB3
FP:May-25
AP AD:Jun-22(self only)

I stand corrected. When did you get FP notice?

If i had to go on leave-without-pay for atleast two month, will it affect my prospect of EAD/I-140 approval or the resultant GC approval as a whole???
Please Help me by put in your thoughts/knowhows/experience, what will be the consequences if had go on leave-without-pay that resulted in total salary per annum going below my reported wage as per LC.

Praba123 said:
If i had to go on leave-without-pay for atleast two month, will it affect my prospect of EAD/I-140 approval or the resultant GC approval as a whole???
Please Help me by put in your thoughts/knowhows/experience, what will be the consequences if had go on leave-without-pay that resulted in total salary per annum going below my reported wage as per LC.
Keep it all documented as much as you can. If you have full documentation to show what you are stating - it will make things better for you.

Jharkhandi said:
Keep it all documented as much as you can. If you have full documentation to show what you are stating - it will make things better for you.
Thanks Jharkhandi, for your quick reply. Could you please clarify a bit more about 'full documentation'. what do you mean by that?

Hi Jharkhandi,

What is FOIA?

What is the Option for an employee if his employer declines to give the I-140 approval Notice? Is there any way that you can get the copy?

Regards.

EB3 with Masters Degree

My case is as follows: I filed for EB3 labor in NJ in 2002 and the labor is almost done. However, I left the company in 2003 and am doing a Masters Degree. Now, If I finish my Masters and then rejoin the company, can I use the EB3 labor to file for I-140 and 485???

sree234,

Congrats on your approval. Could you post more details about your approval. I believe you have a B.Sc Maths and Masters Diploma.
cheers

My 140 online status is not updated yet and i didn't receive any emails also.
I received approval message from my employer.
when the status updated i may go for FOIA.
I applied with B.Sc and Masters from NIIT. didn't got any REF.

Thanks

hi,
nobody got finger prints in 2004 tracker except one.such a strange what is the fingerprint date? :( could any body know?plz help.

did your 485 message change online

did your 485 message change online that you were issued an FP or you just got it in mail ? did you get an email from the USCIS website ?

Thanks

Matt04 said:
I got the notice on April 2nd week

Regards

veeru_ said:
did your 485 message change online that you were issued an FP or you just got it in mail ? did you get an email from the USCIS website ?

Thanks

I got the FP notice on April 12 without any e-mail notification or 485 message change.After FP website message changed " we received your FP result on June 1st..." like that and the date on the message is changing everyday.

Concurrently filed 140/485/131/765/EB3
FP:Apr-25
AP AD:Jun-22

Thanks

Matt04 said:
I got the FP notice on April 12 without any e-mail notification or 485 message change.After FP website message changed " we received your FP result on June 1st..." like that and the date on the message is changing everyday.

Concurrently filed 140/485/131/765/EB3
FP:Apr-25
AP AD:Jun-22

Thanks
You are very close to concurrent approval Matt04.