2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

My 140/485/EAD/AP were filed in May. RD is May 25th, 2004.

I received the I-485,EAD, and AP receipts. I did not receive the I-140 receipt (which makes sense).
However, my lawyer did not receive any of the receipts. I am concerned about the I-140 receipt. Is this normal?

My 140/485/EAD/AP were filed in May. RD is May 25th, 2004.

I received the I-485,EAD, and AP receipts. I did not receive the I-140 receipt (which makes sense).
However, my lawyer did not receive any of the receipts. I am concerned about the I-140 receipt. Is this normal?

Qwerty30....that's what also happened in my case.Neither lawyer nor employeer received the I140 receipt .When my I140 is approved ,my employeer got the approval notice not the lawyer.
--Tempo

Address change

Hi,

I filed 1-140/1-485/EAD/AP concurrently in Feb.04.My job location changed from OH to NY. I have residence in OH and my husband is living there.Since I am the primary applicant,do I need to change the address or Can I use my OH address for INS use?

Thanks in advance,

Matt04

Address change

Hi

I filed I-I485/I-140/EAD/AP concurrently on Feb.04.My job location changed to NY.But I have residence in OH and my husband is living there.Since I am the primary applicant,do I need to change the address to NY or Can I use the OH address for INS use?

Thanks in advance
Matt04

EAD Approved

EAD Approved : June 22nd, 2004[Both of us].

Got E-mail, and Online status changed.

EAD ND : 03/01/2004

LC_Virginia please update the tracker.....

Appreciate for your work and patience.

Sree1965

EAD Approved

Concurrent Filing EAD/AP/140/485
Received date 04/21/04

EAD Approved on 06/21/04.

Goodluck to all.

Tracker updated

Tracker updated with eternal_labor's EAD approval

Actually, abc94536, when you updated the tracker, you should have updated eternal_labor's information also, since his message was posted after the last update and before your update.... just to make sure we don't miss any information.

By the way, congratulations on your fast I-140 approval !

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
LC_Virginia said:
Tracker updated with eternal_labor's EAD approval

Actually, abc94536, when you updated the tracker, you should have updated eternal_labor's information also, since his message was posted after the last update and before your update.... just to make sure we don't miss any information.

By the way, congratulations on your fast I-140 approval !

Thanks.

Thanks! I am new to the forum and wasn't sure this is how it works.

BTW -
The current VSC processing dates says - for EAD - 03/10/04 & AP - 04/06/04

I-485 RD - 02/24/04
EAD RD - 02/24/04
AP RD - 02/24/04

Just wondering is it common that their processing dates can pass RD by a month or two?
All the cases for me show the last updated date as 6/15/04 but no status change (except for 140).

AP Approved Today

Concurrent Filing - EAD/AP/140/485
Received date 04/21/04

EAD Approved on 06/21/04.
AP Approved on 06/23/04

Goodluck to all.

Matt04

Hi,

If the primary applicant is a Nurse,will it make any difference in the GC processing(because of the current shortage)?

Concurrently filed 485/140/AP/EAD/EB3
RD:Feb-27-04
ND:Mar-04
FP:May-25
EAD AD:Jun-15
AP AD :Jun-22

Dear LC_Virginia,pls update the tracker with my info.

Matt04 said:
Hi,

If the primary applicant is a Nurse,will it make any difference in the GC processing(because of the current shortage)?

Concurrently filed 485/140/AP/EAD/EB3
RD:Feb-27-04
ND:Mar-04
FP:May-25
EAD AD:Jun-15
AP AD :Jun-22

Dear LC_Virginia,pls update the tracker with my info.
Expect a faster 140 approval.

hey Guys,
My 140 is approved. :confused:
I don't know, my online status is not updated, and no emails but my employer called me and told me this.
Iam sure, My employer is joking. I guess he just want to know whether iam going to change the employer or not after the approval.

Applied in Jan,04.
i want to hear the approval soon.
thanks

sree234 said:
hey Guys,
My 140 is approved. :confused:
I don't know, my online status is not updated, and no emails but my employer called me and told me this.
Iam sure, My employer is joking. I guess he just want to know whether iam going to change the employer or not after the approval.

Applied in Jan,04.
i want to hear the approval soon.
thanks

You know your employer is joking? Or you think your employer is joking ? May be you can ask for a copy of apporval ...

Quite possible. I think VSC is working real good(see my post on April approvals). Use FOIA and find it out, if your employer won't tell you. All the best for 485. :)