2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

New Addition please

Could some one add me to the tracker?

divsan

Category: EB3
Concurrent: EAD/AP/140/485 for spouse as well
Receipt date: 4/13/2004
Notice date: 4/16/2004

Thanks

Addition to the tracker

Please add me to the tracker

Category: EB3/PA
Concurrent: EAD/AP/140/485
Receipt date: 3/18/2004

EAD Approval date: 5/26/2004
AP Approval date: 5/27/2004

Thanks

hey guys,

anybody here who had applied for spouse EAD/AP in the month of march and received them, I appled for my wife's EAD/AP on March 9 th and haven't heard anything, just wondering if anyone's in similar state.

Cheers...

EAD and AP with a receipt date in Feb. 2004

Hi,

My receipt dates for EAD and AP are both 2/17/04. I haven't heard anything from USCIS regarding their status. I haven't got any RFEs and it just seems that my cases haven't been touched.

My lawyer has made an inquiry to the USCIS, but who knows if that will change anything. Anybody out there with such a similar situation besides Mickey99?

Thanks for sharing!

EAD after 90 days

lcvirginia2002 said:
Hi,

My receipt dates for EAD and AP are both 2/17/04. I haven't heard anything from USCIS regarding their status. I haven't got any RFEs and it just seems that my cases haven't been touched.

My lawyer has made an inquiry to the USCIS, but who knows if that will change anything. Anybody out there with such a similar situation besides Mickey99?

Thanks for sharing!

Hi lcvirginia,
Do you know the process to get EAD visiting the local USCIS office (after 90 days)???

Thanks
Hidden_man

Hidden_man said:
Hi lcvirginia,
Do you know the process to get EAD visiting the local USCIS office (after 90 days)???

Thanks
Hidden_man

Sorry, I don't. I didn't have to apply for interim EAD. However, I am sure Jharkhandi or some other knowledgeable person in this forum will answer you.

Hidden_man said:
Hi lcvirginia,

Thanks
Hidden_man

Carry the following:

1. Your DL(One form of ID)
2. Copy of EAD filing reciept
3. Copy of I-485 filing reciept

Go to local USCIS office(check www.uscis.gov to find out your local office.) and get your iEAD.

Please update tracker with my info

Here is my info.
EB3 / NJ / 09/09/2001
I140 RD 11/26/2003 ND 11/28/2003
I485/AP/EAD RD 05/25/2004 ND 06/04/2004

To Hidden Man

Hi, Hidden Man,

I am thinking about getting interim EAD at the local USCIS office. Since my attorney has made an inquiry not so long ago, I decide to wait for a week or two.

My attorney told me that if I decide to apply interim EAD in person, the law firm will give me a copy of the original EAD application. I think Jharkhandi provided me with a good list of other things I will need.

I hope magic will happen so I don't have to apply for an interim EAD.

Hidden_man said:
Hi lcvirginia,

Thanks
Hidden_man

pls. update the tracker with my info.

I-140:

MD - Feb10th, 2004
ND - Feb12th, 2004

I-485/EAD

MD - March 12th, 2004
ND - March 15th,2004

bright

bright said:
I 140 / 485/ EAD /FP

RD April 13 2004
ND April 15 2004

Thanks

bright

bright, I have not added your information in the tracker. Let me know if you filed under EB2 or EB3 !

lcvirginia2002 said:
Hi, Hidden Man,

I am thinking about getting interim EAD at the local USCIS office. Since my attorney has made an inquiry not so long ago, I decide to wait for a week or two.

My attorney told me that if I decide to apply interim EAD in person, the law firm will give me a copy of the original EAD application. I think Jharkhandi provided me with a good list of other things I will need.

Thanks to you all for info

lcvirginia2002 said:
Hi, Hidden Man,

Thanks to you guys Jharkhandi, lcvirginia2002 and LC_Virginia( if you are different guys).

Again Does anybody know how big pain is it to get iEAD.
How long it takes to get it in hands??.
Do you need to get an appointment with USCIS local office.???
Do you have to wait in long lines. ( I think that I heard from somebody long time back, probably in some forum)

Thanks in advance.
Hidden_man

1. You will tell us - how big a pain it was! :D No it is a straight process if you are past 90 days and there is no RFE, no holds on your case.
2. You will walk out with iEAD.
3. Depends where you go. Check with your local office - if they need appoinments.
4. Again depends where and when you go!

Search for experience with the local office. Once you are done - do not forget to post your experience - it will help others too.