2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

AP Approved

LC_Virginia,
My AP was approved today(April 26th)... Can you please update the tracker.. Now starts the struggle and long wait...

EAD Approved

Hi all,

My EAD was approved today. Does anyone know how long it will take to receive EAD in mail??

On April 27, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card.
Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

LC_Virginia,

Can we add one more column Finger Printing date, cause it seems to hold the key(at least now)? It may show new patterns in coming days.

SachinTendulkar,

It is a week(usually) or two max - that is what my friends tell me.

Re: EAD Approved

Originally posted by SachinTendulkar
Hi all,

My EAD was approved today. Does anyone know how long it will take to receive EAD in mail??

On April 27, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card.
Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Six days

Hi LC_Virginia

My PD is 11-13-2003. Sorry for the typo.
I am not sure about the ND. How I did not receive any notices. Is it possible that my lawyer has them??

Thanks

Originally posted by Hidden_man
Hi LC_Virginia

My PD is 11-13-2003. Sorry for the typo.
I am not sure about the ND. How I did not receive any notices. Is it possible that my lawyer has them??

Thanks

You must have signed form G-28 for your 140, allowing lawyer to represent your case. So your 140 notice will go to him/her. If you signed G-28 form for 485 too, then all your notices will go to your lawyer. The date which is being shown on the web-site as recd date is your notice date. For USCIS recv means the date when they generate the notice. Hope it helps.

Originally posted by inferno
My EAD is approved on 04/27/04

RD: 02/05/04
ND: 02/11/04

EAD AD: 04/27/04.

Updated the tracker .

Cool one. You crossed one mini hurdle.

LC_Virginia - sorry I was not aware that there is FP dates too. You know I do not have Excel so I can see it only once in a while.

My EAD got approved too!

My EAD got approved yesterday too, along with my spouse's.

I got an email about approval of EAD of both cases.

Updated tracker:

Re: EAD/AP...EB2/EB3

Originally posted by LC_Virginia
Does it matter which category you filed in, for EAD and AP ?

I am guessing it does not.

Congrats LC_Virginia. Looks like almost everyone from Jan has got EAD/AP(people who have applied for it with pending 140 and no RFE). Let us hope to see people from Feb and Mar 2004 reporting soon.

No catgeory doesn't matters for EAD and AP.

Hi,

My EAD approved but my wife's does not. We both have same RD as 02/05/04. Is it common practice for UCIS to approve separately ? If so how long it will take to get approval for spouse?

Updated tracker

I changed my ND, after reading jharkhandi say that the date we see online is the ND !

(I did not know my ND previously)

sree234

Your wife can study on H4 too.

However, if you do not meet the in-state tuition requirements of your state (typically 1-2 years of living in the state), she will not get in-state tuition, so will have to pay higher out-of-state fees.

She does not need to wait for EAD, as far as I know.