2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Got FP Notice

Received FP Notice today for FP on 09/03/04 in Dallas
140/485 ND - Jan 15 2004
140 Not approved yet.
EB2

Lawyer

In my case, lawyer did. It has something to do with how you apply 485. I think i authorized my lawyers to communicate on behalf of me.

Received Fingerprint Notice

Guys
Today (2nd Sep 04) I Received Fingerprint Notice by mail at my home address, My I140 Not Yet Approved EB2 No LUD Change for I140 and I485 since receipt. Appointment date is in OCT 1st week .

ND 03/11/2004

Please Update Tracker

Thanks
OCT2401GC

All the EB2 Guys are getting FP Notices. I guess its going to be a Long wait for the EB3 Guys to get FP Notices.
Also it seems EB2 Guys will be the first one's to get the benefit of FO Memo.
They certainly deserve it after the non Movement of EB2 based cases for so long.
Good Luck to you all.

Regards.

Tracker updated with more FP notices...

Any more pattern speculations based on the recent FP notifications ?

Last edited by a moderator:
USCIS moving

Its good to see a lot of movement on the EB2 cases suddenly. Looks like they are making some preogress. Anyone in Feb EB2 got FP notice???

I am just a little worried that my address changed and I did notify my lawyers and also USCIS of it but still recieved my EAD on my old address. I am not sure if I get the FP will it be on my address or go to my lawyers. And if they send to my I hope it is not to my old address.

Va

vicky007 said:
All the EB2 Guys are getting FP Notices. I guess its going to be a Long wait for the EB3 Guys to get FP Notices.
Also it seems EB2 Guys will be the first one's to get the benefit of FO Memo.
They certainly deserve it after the non Movement of EB2 based cases for so long.
Good Luck to you all.

Regards.

VaLabor_02 said:
Its good to see a lot of movement on the EB2 cases suddenly. Looks like they are making some preogress. Anyone in Feb EB2 got FP notice???

I am just a little worried that my address changed and I did notify my lawyers and also USCIS of it but still recieved my EAD on my old address. I am not sure if I get the FP will it be on my address or go to my lawyers. And if they send to my I hope it is not to my old address.

Va

Definitely good news on EB2s... Based on what I have seen, the FP notices seem very random (based on ND dates of the applicants). We may need to wait for a few days (or a week) before a clear pattern comes out.

I wouldn't worry too much about not receiving FP notices yet (for all others who are waiting)..

Good Luck.

Don't trust VSC. It maybe - maybe not! If they send you FP then your case is touched in theory - that is all.

You may not be allowed to withdraw and reapply as it happened in CSC for pilot program. Keep fingers crossed, it could be a trap.

Or maybe working of USCIS/VSC has made me overtly suspicious!

Wish that if your ND is before April 2004 - you get your 140 fast. Till now USCIS has not done anything good in its entire existence (including as INS).

Never trust girl and rain in London - on western side of Atlantic do not belv USCIS. :D

"Never trust girl and rain in London - on western side of Atlantic do not belv USCIS"

Not entirely true. USCIS or INS has improved a lot. Our situation is much much better than for those before.

1. Could not change jobs as soon as H1 transfer is filed
2. No online status was available (or even telephone)
3. Could not extend beyond 6 years on H1, only option was to go back
4. None of the Dates 485 were current, there was a waiting time as much as
3.5 years in EB3, just to file for 485
5. No AC21 portability facility
6. No concurrent filing option
7. No Premium processing on H1

There are other things that are going wrong, some of them attributed to Sep 11, but overall things are much better off. Without some of these changes, I would have been home long back.

FOM process

If interested click this link

http://www.murthy.com/news/n_newpro.html

http://www.hooyou.com/news/news051304conc.htm

With the above info, looks like all EB2s will be adjucated I-140 & 485's after finger prints and FBI reports are recieved. This means I-140's for the FP recieved are on shelf to clear along with I-485 once the background check is done . So longwait for EB2s makes sense......

Today we have seen plenty of EB2s fingerprint notices. This rings some bells on FOM implementation.

Last edited by a moderator:
EAC vs WAC ???

Hi,

I am a new member to this group. My Attorney applied for I140/485/EAD/AP couple of weeks back. I work in CA but my case number starts with EAC which is from VSC. Are there any others in this group who are in a similar situation (working in CA or west coast and having case in VSC).

Would greatly appreciate if any of you can share your info. on this.
Thanks

In any case you will track your case as per VSC processing. Feel free to post your info so that volunteers can add you to tracker.

Case details

Thanks Jharkhandi for your reply. I was a little surprised that my case eded up in VSC instead on CSC. I guess it is OK for any case irrespective of place of work to end up in any SC.
Here are my case details-

EB3 Concurrent filing, Original Labor
I140 receipt date - 8/25/04(LUD - 9/1/2004)
I-765/I-131 receipt date - 8/25/04 (LUD - 9/1/2004)
I485 receipt date - 8/25/04 (LUD 8/26/04)

Please add it to the tracking sheet.

Appreciate your help