2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

140 approved

Hi folks,

Wanted to update the forum, my 140 has been approved on 8/19, notification date was 4/16

I don't know who is maintaining the spreadsheet, please update my details in the tracking spreadsheet.

Regards,
Ajay

VSC approval

PD: 2001 (substitute labor)
cat: EB3
center: VSC
RD: Sept 2002
1st FP: Feb 2003
2 EADs/APs
3rd EAD/AP has RFE
I485: RFE (ability to pay) in Mar 2004, replied in Apr 2004
2nd FP: May 2004
Case transferred to local office st. albans: Jun 2004
AD (primary): Aug 10 2004
AD (dependent): Aug 17 2004

Hi,

New to this forum. Here are my details..

EB3 - 140/EAD/485 -- ND - 03/01/04
EAD - AD - 05/17/04
140 - LUD - 08/19/04, AD - ?????
AP -- ND - 04/01/04, AD - 05/28/04

LUD changed for 140 only. changed on 08/19/04. Don't know what will happen - since mine is not Labor Sub.

Wait and Watch

bole_to said:
Hi,

New to this forum. Here are my details..

EB3 - 140/EAD/485 -- ND - 03/01/04
EAD - AD - 05/17/04
140 - LUD - 08/19/04, AD - ?????
AP -- ND - 04/01/04, AD - 05/28/04

LUD changed for 140 only. changed on 08/19/04. Don't know what will happen - since mine is not Labor Sub.

Wait and Watch

Hi bole_to,

Whats the Message Status .Did you get any email from USCIS?

Regards.

Two different status on EAD approval

Hi Coltech and others,

My EAD was approved on Aug 18 and the status said "After approving the petition, we ordered you for a new card...etc etc "

today LUD changed with the following update " This case has been approved. On August 21, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice...etc etc "

probably maybe something procedural ...but was just curious to know about this second update...hope it is normal...

Hi All gurus there

I am sorry to deviate you all to different issue. My friend desperately need all gurus advice on this problem. One of my friend recently came to US on H1B visa. His name is correct in I797, visa stamp and all H1B related docs. When he applied for SSN, he got wrong name on SSN. When he intimate SSN authorities they informed him that they got this name (wrongly spelled name) from USCIS. Whatever H1B visa related docs he has are with correct name. I am not understanding from where these SSN guys get this name. He do not understand what to do? Any of you guys face like this problem? I appreciate if you guys advice me what measures to take rectify this? Thanks in advance.

keep-balance said:
PD: 2001 (substitute labor)
cat: EB3
center: VSC
RD: Sept 2002
1st FP: Feb 2003
2 EADs/APs
3rd EAD/AP has RFE
I485: RFE (ability to pay) in Mar 2004, replied in Apr 2004
2nd FP: May 2004
Case transferred to local office st. albans: Jun 2004
AD (primary): Aug 10 2004
AD (dependent): Aug 17 2004

did you get an RFE (ability to pay) at 485 stage???? i thought you only could get that type of rfe at i-140 stage?........did you change employer(used ac21)?

Gc Pain said:
I am sorry to deviate you all to different issue. My friend desperately need all gurus advice on this problem. One of my friend recently came to US on H1B visa. His name is correct in I797, visa stamp and all H1B related docs. When he applied for SSN, he got wrong name on SSN. When he intimate SSN authorities they informed him that they got this name (wrongly spelled name) from USCIS. Whatever H1B visa related docs he has are with correct name. I am not understanding from where these SSN guys get this name. He do not understand what to do? Any of you guys face like this problem? I appreciate if you guys advice me what measures to take rectify this? Thanks in advance.

I don't think it is an issue. Even in my SSN the first name and Last name got interchanged (due to the mistake and confusion). when i contacted the SSN office they corrected it. All they need is an H1b approval with atleast 14 days of validity period, Passport showing the correct first name and last name. SSN is not dependent on USCIS but they certainly look for the approval from USCIS.Ask him to walk to the SSN office and it just take few mins for them to chance. After this is done he should get his new card with the correct name and same SSN .

take care

EAD LUD changes

Hi All,
I had an RFE for my EAD/AP on July 29th from VSC

EAD LUD changes - AUg 5th( RFE recieved), AUg 6th, Aug 19, Aug 20 - Same message i.e RFE recieved

AP LUD changes - AUg 5th( RFE recieved), AUg 6th,

God only knows when my EAD/AP will get approved.

Jharkhandi , I appreciate if you could tell me what might be happening in my case

Thanks
gc_vsc

My AP was approved today:
I-131 08/23/2004

The LUD for EAD changed to 8/20/2004 last friday, but no status change yet

For i-485 new status and LUD 8/19/2004:
On August 18, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case.

Last edited by a moderator:
gc_vsc said:
Hi All,
I had an RFE for my EAD/AP on July 29th from VSC

EAD LUD changes - AUg 5th( RFE recieved), AUg 6th, Aug 19, Aug 20 - Same message i.e RFE recieved

AP LUD changes - AUg 5th( RFE recieved), AUg 6th,

God only knows when my EAD/AP will get approved.

Jharkhandi , I appreciate if you could tell me what might be happening in my case

Thanks
gc_vsc
You will get EAD and AP by month end - don't worry.