2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

VSC Updated Processing Dates on AUG 18

Guys / Gals,

Check it out - VSC officially states that EB3 processing date is APR 01. They updated the site yesterday.

ruchin said:
Guys / Gals,

Check it out - VSC officially states that EB3 processing date is APR 01. They updated the site yesterday.

What's happenning with EB2. Any idea friends, looks like EB2 they have stopped processing since long.
Anil

philava,

Look at you I-140 receipt. It clearly says EB2 or EB3 but as description:

EB2 means Advanced Degree or Exceptional Ability = Processing Date is Nov 20, 2003

EB3 means Skilled Worker or Professional = April 01, 2004

I applied I-140/I-485 concurrency filing on 3/18/2004 under EB3 category. For both of these cases, LUD got changed on 8/17/04 but there is no change in message. What does that mean? Any one has any idea of what's going on with my case?? no FP yet.

Is this happened to anyone else also??

I-140/485 RD: 3/18/2004
LUD for both i-140/485 : 8/17/2004

Guys,

Any ideas why EB2 is a standstill ? I am guessing they wanted to start with EB3 because there were not many cases I suppose..
Just trying to reason this out.. Vermont seems to be quite mysterious in how they work.

LUD Change

I did an address change on Aug 10 and there was LUD Change on all the pending cases 140/485 for me and my spouse. So LUD changed when address change was requested, atleast in my case.

Processing Date

I have a very stupid question.

While the USCIS website says processing date of 4/1/2004 for I-140 EB3. How come people with notice date in mid April already got their approval (according to the tracker)?

service centre

My Employer in NH has filed for concurrent I140/I485 in May. I am located in OH, Which service centre(VSC/NSC) should i keep track off. My I485 receipt# starts with EAC 04171xxxxx , Employer is reluctant to give copy of I140. According to Employer even though it is filed at VSC, it will be transfered to NSC, if that is true will both I140/485 will be transferred to NSC or only I485 since I140 is employer based(in NH) and I485 is related to employee.
Not Applied for EAD/AP
:confused:

praveenks said:
My Employer in NH has filed for concurrent I140/I485 in May. I am located in OH, Which service centre(VSC/NSC) should i keep track off. My I485 receipt# starts with EAC 04171xxxxx , Employer is reluctant to give copy of I140. According to Employer even though it is filed at VSC, it will be transfered to NSC, if that is true will both I140/485 will be transferred to NSC or only I485 since I140 is employer based(in NH) and I485 is related to employee.
Not Applied for EAD/AP
:confused:
Your case is filed in VSC. Transfer do not happen automatically.

philava,

Look at you I-140 receipt. It clearly says EB2 or EB3 but as description:

EB2 means Advanced Degree or Exceptional Ability = Processing Date is Nov 20, 2003

EB3 means Skilled Worker or Professional = April 01, 2004

Hi Friends, My 140 says
Mem of professional w/Av deg or of Exceptional Ability Sec 203(b) (2)

Can anybody tell me, if it is EB2 or EB3???

Thanks in Advance

jpanchal or LCV

Can you please update my record to EB2. it is presently under EB3.
Rec date 01/07/04 and notice Date of 01/09/04. Thank you.

Change of Job after I140

Guys,
Need quick info. I just got my I-140 approved. Can I change my job even if my present employer does not give consent?

Please lemme know precautions/tips on it. Any1 received any calls for Finger Printing for EB3 RD: Feb 2004?

Any updates on I-485?

Can't wait now :p

changing jobs during GC process

ravimittal said:
Guys,
Need quick info. I just got my I-140 approved. Can I change my job even if my present employer does not give consent?

Please lemme know precautions/tips on it. Any1 received any calls for Finger Printing for EB3 RD: Feb 2004?

Any updates on I-485?

Can't wait now :p

Just my 2 cents...
There are lots of posts previously on this question which you may want to review.

Under the AC21 regulation, one may change the employer with a pending 485 application for more than 6 months+ 140 approval ( which in your case seems to hold true). However I have seen in the previous posts that this usually triggers off an RFE, which you can defend with an attorney's assistance. I beleive there are many requirements including the similarities in naturer of job you are planning to move to with the present job/education qualifications etc...