2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

ANY NEWS ON FINGER PRINTS? Seems only couple got finger printed? is it like when you get finger prints you are closer to approval?

dot70 said:
Wow!! Congratulate your friend.

Can you give a bit more detail on his/her case:

what line of work?
size of company?
educational background?

My case was filed at around this time. I think mine is pretty simple, also non-sub LC. I work for a big employer and there should be no RFEs on my educational background. I am hoping (as I am sure everyone else is) that my case will be smooth and also will be one of those 'unbelievably fast approval' ones. It would be nice to get a bit more info on your friend's situation.

Thanks. :)

1) Working in US since 2000 on Oracle/Informix etc....
2) Pretty small Consulting company --- Around 25 consultants, with 1.5M T.O and profits of 150-200K. More over he is not working to this comapny. Future employment case.
3) Engineering -- Not Computer Science.

Best of luck to you.

Sree

sree1965

Thanks for your reply. How did he find out about his I-140 approval? On-line on the USCIS website, or via-email from USC?

Thanks.

dot70 said:
Thanks for your reply. How did he find out about his I-140 approval? On-line on the USCIS website, or via-email from USC?

Thanks.

He did not register. so as he did not receive any e-mails. He checked today online and it is approved. Initially he was not believed and called me and made me check once again on my computer.

Sree

sree1965 said:
One of my friends I-140 Approved

ND -- June 28th 2004
AD -- August 17th 2004
EB3 -- NON RIR Labor
NO RFE's
Semi Concurrent...

Case No : EAC0420050xxx

Vermont is really on Fire....Best of luck to all the others who are waiting.

SREE
what do you mean by semi-conucrrent? never heard that before...can you clarify

VAPALabor said:
what do you mean by semi-conucrrent? never heard that before...can you clarify

First sending I-140 and after couple of weeks sending the I-485/765 etc. along with the I-140 receipt notice.

140, and 485 not in the same packet.

Sree

Example of a Fast 140 approval, ND is like 21-APRIL, APPROVED - 17th JUNE

EAC 04 147 52461

Day 147 is around April 21st

There is not much different between buying a Powerball Ticket and Applying for 140/485 with USCIS.

Please update the tracker

Hi,
Can some one please update the tracker with my info.

EB3,I140 MD/RD/ND : (07/27)/(07/28)/07/30.
I485 MD : 08/18
EAD/AP not requested.

Thanks
gcva

Forms

Hi,
Can we have a forms based data base that will take inputs from the individuals and then update some excel or some other data base that keeps stats ?
If there is one then pls let me know so that I can input my info
thanks
k-b

My I-140 Approved :)

Guys,
Just got a mail from Automated Email System of USCIS that my I-140 got approved today (August 18). Please update the tracker.

This is an excellent forum. Best of luck to guys waiting. You will get it soon as well. Amen!

Any comment ?

Hello,

I am silent reader of this forum and appreciating the efforts put by all of you. Feeling happy with everyones' approval which keeps hope alive for my case.

I have a question/concern. I have seen the processing date for 140 cases on uscis website and it says 27th Feb, 2004. My case date is 3/10/2004 (VSC-EB2, concurrent). This seems exciting but when I see EXCEL spreadsheet and finds that there are more approval for EB3 and many EB2 cases even of January are pending.

What that means ? Do I have to be excited by watching processing date or should I watch EXCEL sheet ? Why EB2 are not moving as EB3 ? Any idea/comment ?

I am not jealous about EB3 and praying for all of us but just curious to understand so I can position myself.

Thanks once again.

LC_Virginia,

Our EAD (mine and spouse) were approved on 08/18. We had a RFE for passport copies and photographs. RFE was recd by USCIS on 07/12. My I140 was approved on 08/13/2004

please update the tracker.

thanks.

VSC EB3 I140/I485/I765 RD: 03/29/04 ND: 04/01/04

keep-balance said:
Hi,
Can we have a forms based data base that will take inputs from the individuals and then update some excel or some other data base that keeps stats ?
If there is one then pls let me know so that I can input my info
thanks
k-b
There is no form to enter your data. You can post your data here in a message and some one will update the tracker (Excel sheet) with your information. Please check previous messages in this thread to see how to post your data. You can keep checking the latest updated spread sheet in the thread. Thanks to volunteers LCV, JP and others for keeping this tracker uptodate and clean.

EricS

Last edited by a moderator:
My EAD approved

Both mine as well as my spouse EAD approved on Aug 19

MA EB3 - 140/485/EAD - ND - 06/16/04

LC_Virginia - Kindly update my info in the tracker.

thanks