2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

nandisrini said:
Just now I received I140 approval mails from uscis.
Applied concurrently on jan 28 2004 under EB3...no priority dates on the receipt...
I put staus enquiry on last Friday through my lawyer...
No RFE...
thanks to all of you ....

Congratulations...

Is this from california service center..?
Mine is eb3 and my receipt date is Sep 23, 2003 for I-140 and I-485 is in april, any idea how they are processing. Has anybody got the approval around these dates

I 140 Approved.....

Hi Guys,
Now it is my turn..
My I 140 is approved.... :) :)
I Am really happy today....

Please update the tracker with my info..
All the best to you guys....

AP : AD : 07/21/2004
EAD : AD : 08/05/2004
I 140: AD: 08/24/2004
I 485: AD: ????

Hello all,

My 140/485 concurrent application was sent to the VSC on Aug 9th, any idea how long it takes them to issue a Receipt # ??

Also I work for a company from San Fran, but live in Philly. My Labor was approved from San Fran and when we filled the 140/485 at CSC, they sent it back asking us to file from VSC.

AP approved

Guys,

Please update tracker and fill in the mailing date and recpt dates.
My AP got approved (AD: 08/20/2004). Waiting for EAD approval. (Responded to RFE (photo damaged) on 06/10/04 for both)

Do you know how long it takes to receive AP approval notice by mail ?

Tracker info:
EB2 765/131/140/485 ND: 03/06/04
MD: 03/03/04
RD: 03/05/04

I-140 Rfe

My I-140 status has changed to - RFE Issued.
I do not have details yet. I'll post it when I (my attorney) get it.
Mine is Labor Substitute case.

485 status change

My ND for 140/484/EAD/AP is 06/26/2004 applied using substitue labor. Today i got a status change on my 485 basically an RFE, no change of status in 140, 140 has not approved. online mesage says

"On August 18, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date"

Will let you guys know when i get the response from USCIS.

Any idea on what the query could be for 485, it is surprising that i get a query in less than 2 months of Notice date ?
Who would get the query ? Me or my lawyer ?

Appreciate ur response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eb2

Hi EB2 waiter's,

should we start a seperate thread to share experiences and also any updates on status (approvals, LUD change etc). I am not seeing may EB2 people here and it is very upsetting to see no movement on processing dates............

GC4Ever said:
My ND for 140/484/EAD/AP is 06/26/2004 applied using substitue labor. Today i got a status change on my 485 basically an RFE, no change of status in 140, 140 has not approved. online mesage says

"On August 18, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date"

Any idea on what the query could be for 485, it is surprising that i get a query in less than 2 months of Notice date ?

Appreciate ur response.

Is this an indication of FOM in action..?

VaLabor_02 said:
Hi EB2 waiter's,

should we start a seperate thread to share experiences and also any updates on status (approvals, LUD change etc). I am not seeing may EB2 people here and it is very upsetting to see no movement on processing dates............
Go ahead - open a new thread BUT do not open a new tracker.

commander said:
My I-140 status has changed to - RFE Issued.
I do not have details yet. I'll post it when I (my attorney) get it.
Mine is Labor Substitute case.

Hi commander,

Did you have any LUD's before receiving the RFE Status message change?

Do keep us posted about the RFE.

Regards.

GC4Ever said:

Appreciate ur response.
Why people are not reading the message change correctly. First they call USCIS and ask some question regarding their case. The USCIS officer (if he/she is not experienced) ends up opening a request for information on their behalf. USCIS responds to applicants request for information and the LUD changes. PLEASE NOTE THAT USCIS RESPONDING TO REQUEST FOR INFORMATION IS NOT SAME AS USCIS ISSUING A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION.
I hope I am correct.