2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Guyz,
My H1B is getting expired next week.
I have valid EAD upto June 2005. I am working on H1 with the present company. My I-140 & I-485 is under processing.
Am I eligible to stay and work in US till June 2005.
What happens to my H1 status?
What should I do?

Please advise...

AP mailed to Attorney or Beneficiary?

gc_vsc and Gurus of this forum -

I had my AP approved on 08/23. Need to know who receives the AP - attorney or beneficiary. My address was used in the AP application form along with attorney's G-28. Quick questions:
-Where will VSC mail the AP?
-Based on your past experience, how long after the approval date did you receive your AP?

Please update the tracker with my details:
EB2, VSC
I-140/I-1485/EAD/AP : RD: 06/01 , ND 06/03
EAD AD: 08/18 RD: 08/24
AP AD: 08/23 RD: ??
thanks..

G-28(my understanding, I maybe wrong): A form filled out by Attorney that he/she will appear before the Board of Immigration Appeals on behalf of the beneficiary(myself)

gc_enigma,

Your attorney will receive the AP. He/she should have it in about 7 days from the day it is approved.

My mailing date was on Aug 13th i got my recipts today(aug 26th) from my lawyer.
EB3, VSC
I-140/I-1485/EAD/AP : RD: 08/16 , ND 08/19
thanks.

sri2001ny said:
My mailing date was on Aug 13th i got my recipts today(aug 26th) from my lawyer.
EB3, VSC
thanks.

sri2001ny,

Could you tell me when your money was withdrawn?
Checks haven't processed yet, and I'm still waiting for my receipt.

Thanks. :)

------------------------------------
VA Labor - AD: 06/08/04
VSC - EB3
I140/485/765/ - Mailing Date: 08/10/04

sri2001ny said:
EB3, VSC
thanks.

sri2001ny,

Could you tell me when your money was withdrawn?
My checks haven't processed yet, and I'm still waiting for my receipt.

Thanks. :)

------------------------------------
VA Labor - AD: 06/08/04
VSC - EB3
I140/485/765/ - Mailing Date: 08/10/04

Tracker updated

Tracker updated with ms_from_mich, commander, guntur03, bright, gc_vsc, uzito2k, gcenigma and sri2001ny's info.

LC_Virginia: Need help on NF-Kappa B's info. Looks like he/she filed two I-140's- under NIW and EB1 and our worksheet has no place to accomodate such info. Help....

jpanchal

Guyz,
I have valid EAD upto June 2005. I am working on H1 with the present company. My I-140 & I-485 is under processing.
What should I do?

Please advise...

VALC
I gave the check to my lawyer.he processed it immediately i think he gave his checks to the ins. My recived date is aug 16th but my lawyer got it on aug 26th.Good luck .hopefully You'll get it soon

rmandiga said:
Guyz,
What should I do?

Please advise...

Ofcourse you can stay and continue to work. You will have to give your EAD# to your employer and they should be able to take care of the rest. Once you start working on your EAD you will need a parole to travel outside US even if you have a valid H-1b. But in your case your H-1B status is expiring anyway and you will be in the interim status pending I-140/485 approval. Speak to your lawyer....
jpanchal

FP Notice

Guys,
I don't believe this. I received a FP notice yesterday for my Wifes case.

I-485 RD: Feb 25, 2004
FP Notice Date: 08/20/2004
FP Appointment Date: 09/16/2004

Any idea on how long does take for I-485 approval, after that.

No FP notice for me though :(

And one more important thing is no LUD changes or emails from USCIS.

Jpanchal,
Thank you very much for the info.
No one was giving help on this. Lawyer always encouraging me to make H1 extension.

I have my final 6 months left if H1 is extended while EAD is valid until a year.
If I file extension, I need to pay $1200 to attorney. To save that money, I wish to continue on EAD.
Since anyway my H1 will be expired after 6 months of extension, It would be wise for me to stay on EAD until GC process ends.

Correct me If my understanding is wrong...
Thank you once again.

rmandiga said:
Jpanchal,
Thank you very much for the info.
No one was giving help on this. Lawyer always encouraging me to make H1 extension.

I have my final 6 months left if H1 is extended while EAD is valid until a year.
If I file extension, I need to pay $1200 to attorney. To save that money, I wish to continue on EAD.
Since anyway my H1 will be expired after 6 months of extension, It would be wise for me to stay on EAD until GC process ends.

Correct me If my understanding is wrong...
Thank you once again.

I am also in the same boat. My lawyer advised me to extend my H1 evenif I have valid EAD. The reason given to me was "since I do not have my I-140 approved". I have applied for the extension.

ST.

Patnams,
Looks like you are frustated with your life.

Keep cool..

I am a concurrent I-140 & I-485 filer and this forum is meant to exchange info among each other.

Take some break or relaxation pills...

You will be alright...

cool buddy...

patnams said:
Get lost from this thread and try in some other thread. This one is for Process Time tracking only.

Good to tell, but at the same time better to use better words. we are all from educated society.

Sree

Last edited by a moderator:
sree1965 said:
Good to tell, but at the same time better to use better words. we all from educated society.

Sree
Patnam, No offence. Please behave like intellectual.

Please update my information to the tracker .xsl file. Following receipt dates are for myself as well as my spouse.

EB3 Mail date 08/11/2004

RD: 140/485/131 08/24/2004
RD: 765 08/25/2004