2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Re: merging into 2003 tracker

Originally posted by hdixit
sure joyd, u can update my info.

the labor priority date is may 2002 and labor approval date is dec 16 2003.

If nobody has any objections with the merge, I will get it done over the weekend.

Will keep 2004 Tracker as it is

Hi Joyd :

I think better to keep at least seperate years, so that it will be easy to track for the latest things. As the I-140's are moving fast and in another 4 to 5 months who have filed in 2003 will be approved. So we will keep 2004 tracker as it is and will continue this, because still we are in early part of 2004.

Sree

Hi,

Can somebody pl add my information to the tracker ??

PD 01/14/2001 NJ sesa.
Concurrent filing of 140/485/EAD/AP(spouse) mailed on 04/01/2004. Awaiting RD/ND.

Thanks,

Bhandus2004

Hi all,
My attorney files concurrent I-485/I-140/EAD for myself,wife and 2 children. I got EAC nos for myself and my wife from the back of the checks encashed.

questions:
But my children checks are not yet encashed by INS. When all applications are filed together, why my children checks are not encashed along with ours?

I donot know where to find my I-140 reciept number. Should I get it from my attorney or employer? Employer paid the check.

Can someone throw light on the above issue.

regards,

Re: Will keep 2004 Tracker as it is

Originally posted by sree1965
Hi Joyd :

I think better to keep at least seperate years, so that it will be easy to track for the latest things. As the I-140's are moving fast and in another 4 to 5 months who have filed in 2003 will be approved. So we will keep 2004 tracker as it is and will continue this, because still we are in early part of 2004.

Sree

Sounds good then. Will leave the 2004 tracker as it is... :)

Finally got some data from lawyer, why it's so difficult every time??

EB3 I140/485/EAD/AP

MD 2/25/04
RD 3/3/04

Please someone update db.

Thanks,

I765, Approved after 3 months.

Hi Friends,
My Employment Authorization is approved extactly after 3 months. Still Waiting for AP/140/485.

All with Notice date of 01/09/2004. EAC04067XXXXX

updated attachment. Please check.

congrats !!!!

hope everything goes well,
maybe if i can suggest to everyone to include the labor cert priority date in the tracker, someone said that sometimes ins will aprove based on LC priority date??
could that be?:confused:

Hi 2004-Concurrent filers,
I need to be clarified on this, please help me. I have got my LC in one address (of residence), now i moved to another apartment and filed I-140/485/EAD. Is that difference in address will cause any problem in the future or my approval? Do i need to inform this to the Labor department which approved my LC earlier?
Any suggestion/advice welcome.

i have updated my notice date

thanks

EB3/I140/I765/I485

MD: 03/25/2004
RD: ????????
ND: 04/01/2004

Approval Date: ????????

Originally posted by Praba123
Hi 2004-Concurrent filers,
I need to be clarified on this, please help me. I have got my LC in one address (of residence), now i moved to another apartment and filed I-140/485/EAD. Is that difference in address will cause any problem in the future or my approval? Do i need to inform this to the Labor department which approved my LC earlier?
Any suggestion/advice welcome.

Doesn't matter. But now onward you will have to fill AR-11.

Hi,

I would very much appreciate your resonse to my case.
I filled I-129 for H1b nonimmigrant visa and was planning to fill I-140, I-485 later after I get my H-1b approved. Now, the petition for H1b is pending and I do not work because of this.

Can I file I-140 and I-485 while the I-129 is still pending?
Will this affect the approval of the I-129 by any means,

Thank you so much for your consideration.

W.Z

wael,

Sure you can file 140 and 485. Pending I-129 will not affect your case. But how are you in status right now? Do you have reciept of H1b filing?

Yes i do have a receipt number and i got a faculty position but can not work because I could not get approval. This is why i intend to file for I-140, I-485, and EAD.

Does ythat seem ok? please advise.
Also please tell me your openion.

W.Z