2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Updated with my Priority Date!!!!

Updated the Worksheet with my Priority Date.

BTW, Is there any other thread apart from this one, where I can track the EAD/AP for Jan 2004 concurrent filers?????

Thanks
YESKAYEM.

New Entry

Hi,

Can someone update the tracker with my details,

EB2/CT

Concurrent filing I-140/I-1485/AP/EAD.

Mailing Date 04/14/2004

So how was my prediction with your DOL approval date bronxboy? No acknowledgments? You were off by 9 days on your knowledge about entry in system and I was off by 4 days if you add error of 9 in your first reporting! :D

Hi Jharkhandi

Hi Jharkhandi

I did not see your name in 2004 tracker, you haven't filed for I140/485 or I am looking into the wrong tracker?

You are in right tracker. My employer has not given me details. Anyway I will get it soon. :D Only thing I know till now is that it has been filed.

I propose LC_Virginia/Bronxboy's name as the people who will maintain the tracker till approved. Let us have only two person doing it so that data is not corrupted(it tends once sheet grows.) Would you LC_Virginia/Bronxboy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Jharkhandi
Ssshhhhh...

You are in right tracker. My employer is not giving me details. Anyway I will get it soon. :D Only thing I know till now is that it has been filed.

I propose LC_Virginia/Bronxboy's name as the people who will maintain the tracker till approved. Let us have only two person doing it so that data is not corrupted(it tends once sheet grows.) Would you LC_Virginia/Bronxboy?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,

With two kids and a working wife, my day starts at 6.30 am and ends at 10 pm everyday, sometimes in weekends too. I may be the wrong person to choose for updating the tracker.

Jharkhandi sorry for disappointing you and by the way thanks for your prediction, it was very tensed situation there are eight people waiting for the approvals from my company and on Mar 17 there are 4 cases approved, till mar 29 we did not know who are they, those 13 days are sleepless nights. There are 3 cases denied from my company before me. Anyway happy ending

AP approvals anyone?

I havent seen any AP approvals coming along? The website says it takes only 30 to 60 days for AP approvals. For me its more than 60 days. Does anyone have an idea ?

When you go to get your your EAD after 90 days, can you also ask for AP at the same time ?

Thanks in advance for your response.

ST.

Updating the tracker

Okay, I will update the tracker.

All, please send a message when you need to update the tracker. I will do it once a day.

I-140 approved

Friends

Today morning when i checked the status, to my suprise, line read "This case has been approved"

I140/I485 ND 01/14/2004 Eb2.

Rfe of I140 -Feb 24 2004.
Reply Received by INS March 23
I140 approved on April 14.

Please update Tracker.

Rfe was company's ability to pay. Lawyer replied with company's Tax papers and copy of my W2 for last two years.

Thank you everybody and wish every body good luck for their GC process.:cool: :) :p :D

Congrats gchope2166..... Good luck for your I-485...

2004 year is going to be good year. Already got approvals one each of EAD, AP, I-140 who filed in 2004.

Good to hear I-140 Approval so early.

Wish this trend will continue.....

SREE

Great job LC_Virginia. Keep it up.

EB category matters in 140 stage for Vermont center. They have separate queue for processing 140 EB1, EB2, EB2 NIW and likes.

Re: EB2/EB3

Originally posted by LC_Virginia
Does the category you file in (EB2/EB3) matter only during the labor stage or even for I-140 and I-485 ?

Actually I didnt think that it mattered for labor, whether you file EB2 or EB3. As far as I've seen,
For Labor : It only matters whether you've filed as RIR or non-RIR (not if it's EB2/3)
For I-140: It only matters whether you've filed EB1/2/3 (not if it's RIR or non-RIR).