2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

tracker updated

tracker updated with philava and fredda's info..

bk11_00 and ms_from_mich: need your category EB2 or EB3?

jpanchal

I didn't get any updates till now for jan,04 case
is that means getting of any REF?

Last edited by a moderator:
Delay in EAD ?? Pl advise

Hello ,

I applied for concurrent processing EAD/140/485 with an ND Jun 16. So far I have not heard anything about EAD nor any chage in LUD....I know that i still have'nt reached the maximum projected processing time, however from the tracker i see that guys who have apllied around my ND and after have all got EAD approvals ....Is this a red flag ?

bloreboy said:
Hello ,

I applied for concurrent processing EAD/140/485 with an ND Jun 16. So far I have not heard anything about EAD nor any chage in LUD....I know that i still have'nt reached the maximum projected processing time, however from the tracker i see that guys who have apllied around my ND and after have all got EAD approvals ....Is this a red flag ?

No, This is definately not a red flag. Don't worry. Have patience.

Congrats cuk536,

Its good to see Labor sub Cases approved in about the same time frame as the Regular ones.

Regards,

Spouse EAD Card

How long does it take for dependents to get their EAD Card?

My EAD was approved on July 31st Card received on Aug 3rd.
dependent EAD was approved on Aug 3rd Card not yet received.

My AP was Approved on Aug 5th. Dependents not yet approved.

Feel the same way

bloreboy said:
Hello ,

Hi Bloreboy
I feel the same way. I am new to the forum and my ND is 6/30/04 and it is frustrating to see AD for others that applied later. Let me know if and when you hear anything. Thanks.

Narla:

Congratulation on the expedient approval of your I-140. I have noticed that you have filed separately and there is not entry for an I-495 in the tracker for you. Does this mean you opted for CP?

I guess what I am getting at is whether it's possible that VSC may be trying to clear the backlog by approving the 'simplest' I-140 cases, i.e., for applicants who opted for CP? Any thoughts on this?

I have noticed several different analyses, e.g., by Nemesis et al., from seasoned gurus (me not being one of them) who have been observing this process for some time now. I am wondering what the gurus' thoughts are on the hypothesis of fast approval of CP associated I-140 applications as a way of clearing the backlog?

Thanks.

some body add my info also to the 2004 tracker

Concurrent I 140/485/EAD/AP Recd Date June 28 2004

EAD/AP for self and spouse cleared on July 28 2004

I 140 not yet approved. I am in EB3 category

ran123

No,
I did not apply for I-485 yet, II'm planning to get married by Year end. will start paper work and apply it by end of this month.

I140 Approved

Thanks for the wishes Bodhal ,
Should have posted here rather than the 2003 tracker ,
can some one add my info to the Excel spreadsheet ??

I have been a silent observer of this forum , however I feel obliged to divulge some dates as it helps getting a ballpark figure on when one's case might get approved

I-140 (EB3)
MD 01/16/2004
RD /ND ???? ( company does not share )
Approved 07/20/04

I-485/765/131
MD 07/01/2004
I-485 AD ??

Good luck to people waiting for I-140 approval !

Gurus :: I am from Maryland and heard that a lot of I-485 VSC cases get transferred to Baltimore area , any ideas / pointers to what cases they transfer or is it random ??

2004 Tracker

tracker updated with ran123's info. Date calculations are made off the ND. Therefore, i am assuming your RD is your ND for tracker calculation purpose.Thanks.
jpanchal

I-140 approved

YES! My I-140 has been approved today!

EB-3

I-140 RD - 03/19/2004
I-140 ND - 03/22/2004
I-140 AD - 08/11/2004