2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

sarwarmd said:
Sree,
I am also waiting for 140 RFE decision. Please see my signature. Can you please send me email to my private email id!
Sarwarmd@hotmail.com

sarwarmd.....

i am also in the same boat....1st GC denied on A2P issue. now second one is also hanging in air.....i responded back to 140 RFE 2 months back and no update so far....now a days VSC is taking time in RFE responses.....i have seen guys getting response fast adn also guys waiting for 3 months. i would recommend on hanging in there and see what happens. u can see other guys posting their RFE wait response in the following thread.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1179557#post1179557

GCPZ05 and SMARTHI,

Welcome to the Name Check Party.

Btw, for how long each of you have been in US? I've been here for 8, I seriousely doubt that longer you stayed, the more likely your case is stuck up with Name Check.

smarthi said:
I just called the Customer Service and was told that my case was stuck in the Security Checks.

Could someone please post the details on how to contact the FBI and follow up on this?

Appreciate your help,

Thanks

EB2 140/485 ND 6/17/2004
140 AD 2/11/05
FP Done 4/30/05 Alexandria VA
485 LUD 2/5/05, 3/5/05, 10/5/05(FP received for self), 12/5/05(FP received for wife), 13/5/05

you might want to fix the Signature to fix dates in DD/MM/YY format to MM/DD/YY.

I havent received any RFE on 485 and my pd is in 2000 can any one look at my case advice me...

Case details in signature..

Thanks in Advance

GCPZ05 said:
I had called up VSC and spoke to a rep there. She told me that everything looks ok and they are waiting for the security check , I asked her if that meant Name Check and she said Yes. She had no idea about timelines etc.
Any ideas how long this name check takes.

I140/1485 RD 03/17 ND 3/22
I140 AD 05/12
FP Done 05/05/05
I485 LUD 05/24 ( FP Recvd)

GCPZ05,
Our FP Dates look exactly same.I did my FP ON 05/05 and FP Received LUD on 5/24.VSC Reps said same thing regarding Security Check to my case too.Lets see what happens.

Your case looks intresting.
What is your 485 ND and RD ?
Did you called VSC for status inquiry ?
Jst4Fun said:
I havent received any RFE on 485 and my pd is in 2000 can any one look at my case advice me...

Case details in signature..

Thanks in Advance

Name check pending cases

Looking at all name check pending cases, I could think of VSC is no more working on pending GC cases. They might be looking into new H1 cases. Once they freed up with new H1 cases, then they might start looking into pending GC cases. If we go back in our forum, I never saw these many name check pending cases.
What do you think guys.

mailgc2001 said:
Looking at all name check pending cases, I could think of VSC is no more working on pending GC cases. They might be looking into new H1 cases. Once they freed up with new H1 cases, then they might start looking into pending GC cases. If we go back in our forum, I never saw these many name check pending cases.
What do you think guys.

I feel this true especially true with EB3 cases.I dont see not many EB3 approvals after 14th(Visa dates Published) and only reason they say is Name Check Pending.

mailgc2001 said:
Your case looks intresting.
What is your 485 ND and RD ?
Did you called VSC for status inquiry ?

485 Notice Date : 10/23/2005

will find about receipt date its not handy with me...

i didn't called VSC should i ?

mailgc2001 said:
What do you think guys.

I am planning to make an official inquiry, get a reply and then go to the local congressman and senators office here. I sent a mail to FBI 2 months back, I dont know when I will get a response.

What else can we do?

I-485 approved

Here is my details:

EB3 Bangladesh, Priority date: 17/10/02
I-140/I-485 ND: 09/27/04
I-40 appoved: 02/27/05
Finger printing done: 04/13/05
LUD: 04/20/05 Finger print received and case resumed.
I-485 approved 06/20/05
Spouse I-485 ??? no LUD since 04/20/05.

Thanks MailGC

I have not sent an email to FBI yet. Will follow your advice and do it.

mailgc2001 said:
Did you send email/fax to FBI for your namecheck inquiry status/expedite.
If not then do it ASAP.
If yes then wait for the response.
If you already got response from FBI saying that namecheck already done then God knows.
Name check response varies from 1 month to 2+ years/indefinate.

I-485 dates move again

i just noticed that VSC has updated its Processing Time schedule on June-21. The I-485 dates have moved up to Aug-12, 2004.

Don't know how this is possible as they seem to have slowed down and giving out RFE and saying applications are pending on security check.

Anyway, I hope VSC gets back to its speedy self of a few weeks ago...

Cheers,

Based on ND I dont think its gona work out by calling VSC. Give it a try. From July to Sept we have to wait and see the dates move on USCIS website with zero approvals. Wish for a mirracle in between.
If you did not intiated your Name check inquiry to FBI, do it ASAP. Good luck.
Jst4Fun said:
485 Notice Date : 10/23/2005

will find about receipt date its not handy with me...

i didn't called VSC should i ?

I hope I will get approve by end of month :D . My ND 08/12/2004. I sent mail to FBI a month ago for Name check status. I haven't heard any thing from them.

I-485 approved

I have been a silent reviewer, got the magic email this morning for myslef and spouse, thank you all , this forum had been a great support, i hope this info helps.

labour sub
I485 RD : 12/20/04,
FP DONE (Code3) : 4/6/2005
4/18/05 (FP Rec.), 4/19/05,
I-485 RFE 5/13/2005 :eek: , reply LUD 5/23/2005
I-485 approved 6/20/2005 :)

any advise??

Hello,
Based on current processing dates, my 485 RD/ND date is passed, First should I call NSC to find status/ send e-mail to FBI for name check?.

I called NSC earlier for AP after my ND passed and got correct info. from rep. and later it got approved.

anybody advise???

Thanks

tsr1974,

i tried calling a couple of times but they told me to wait for the dates to pass 30days after RD, i just saw it moved, will be calling the 800 # tomorrow. Have less hopes of any approvals with the dry months of July, August, Sept due to visa unavailability.

tsr1974 said:
Hello,
Based on current processing dates, my 485 RD/ND date is passed, First should I call NSC to find status/ send e-mail to FBI for name check?.

I called NSC earlier for AP after my ND passed and got correct info. from rep. and later it got approved.

anybody advise???

Thanks