2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Congrats.
kamineni99 said:
Today our cases were approved. Below is wonderful message on USCIS website.

This case has been approved. On June 20, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!My I-140 is approved on Jun 18th. Got the approved email without any RFE response updates. I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH THIS APPROVAL. I CHECKED MY MAIL 3-4 times and the phone too.

Wish you all the best. Hope to hear about the approvals from you all soon.

Positive4GC.

Can you let me know when did you reply your RFE.
I have receive RFE on 140 on 04/18/05 and replied to RFE on 05/11/05 and still waiting.

Positive4GC said:
Thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!My I-140 is approved on Jun 18th. Got the approved email without any RFE response updates. I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH THIS APPROVAL. I CHECKED MY MAIL 3-4 times and the phone too.

Positive4GC.

Congratulations!

Positive4GC said:

Positive4GC.

OM SAI RAM

Congratulations Positive4GC,

So it took almost three months, Ours was denied and mailed on April 28th and still now no response. I spoke VSC people couple of times and all they said is wait two more weeks as they are doing some other work.And also they said it is ready to review by officer.
I don't know when will God grace us!.

Thanks
Karunakar

sree4 said:
I have receive RFE on 140 on 04/18/05 and replied to RFE on 05/11/05 and still waiting.

Mine was also around your RFE reply date. Hang on, you should hear something this week. All the best

karurama said:
OM SAI RAM

Congratulations Positive4GC,

So it took almost three months, Ours was denied and mailed on April 28th and still now no response. I spoke VSC people couple of times and all they said is wait two more weeks as they are doing some other work.And also they said it is ready to review by officer.
I don't know when will God grace us!.

Thanks
Karunakar

Hang in there. You should also be approved this week or very soon. All the best!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! EB2 approval

kamineni99 said:
Today our cases were approved. Below is wonderful message on USCIS website.

This case has been approved. On June 20, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Cards Received

Greetings All,
Picked up our green cards from the post office (Had put mail-hold since I was travelling to India) yesterday. Cards for both of us arrived on June 3rd.

waiting for 140 rfe decision

sree4 said:
Sree,
I am also waiting for 140 RFE decision. Please see my signature. Can you please send me email to my private email id!
Sarwarmd@hotmail.com

I had called up VSC and spoke to a rep there. She told me that everything looks ok and they are waiting for the security check , I asked her if that meant Name Check and she said Yes. She had no idea about timelines etc.
Any ideas how long this name check takes.

I140/1485 RD 03/17 ND 3/22
I140 AD 05/12
FP Done 05/05/05
I485 LUD 05/24 ( FP Recvd)

Did you send email/fax to FBI for your namecheck inquiry status/expedite.
If not then do it ASAP.
If yes then wait for the response.
If you already got response from FBI saying that namecheck already done then God knows.
Name check response varies from 1 month to 2+ years/indefinate.
GCPZ05 said:
I had called up VSC and spoke to a rep there. She told me that everything looks ok and they are waiting for the security check , I asked her if that meant Name Check and she said Yes. She had no idea about timelines etc.
Any ideas how long this name check takes.

I140/1485 RD 03/17 ND 3/22
I140 AD 05/12
FP Done 05/05/05
I485 LUD 05/24 ( FP Recvd)

I just called the Customer Service and was told that my case was stuck in the Security Checks.

Could someone please post the details on how to contact the FBI and follow up on this?

Appreciate your help,

Thanks

EB2 140/485 ND 6/17/2004
140 AD 2/11/05
FP Done 4/30/05 Alexandria VA
485 LUD 2/5/05, 3/5/05, 10/5/05(FP received for self), 12/5/05(FP received for wife), 13/5/05

Got a bunch of emails from USCIS stating that they have received FP results on june 13th and that the processing of my application has restarted.

Although I am not sure that I will make the end of the month cutoff for visa numbers.
I guess I would still have to wait atleast till Oct.