2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

MA_Labor said:
Here's one that was approved yesterday.

EAC0505050026
ND: 12/13/04
LUD FP Received: 4/14/05
AD: 5/9/05

o great!! .. you are not helping ma_labor.. i'm even more stressed out now ... :(

itec said:
She is no longer on H4 stauts.
She is on AOS (Adjustment of Stauts) based on her pending 485.
itec,
AOS option is not available in EAD e-file application's drop down menu.
Thanks
rrml

Jharkhandi said:
rrml,

AOS option for e-file:

If I remember correctly it is: (c)(9) Filed I-485.
Jharkandi,
What you are mentioning is EAD application category. When we try to fill the e-file application there will be a column for "Current Immigration status" and a drop down menu listing all options like h1/h2/h3/h4 o1/o2 and so on will appear. AOS is not available in that drop menu.
Thanks
rrml

Fp

Hi,

I have not received my FP notice. Most of the people around my dates
have received the FP. Any ideas??

Thanks,
Uday.

no_id said:
o great!! .. you are not helping ma_labor.. i'm even more stressed out now ... :(

Relax No_Id, we don’t know what category that app was filed in. IMO it will take a couple of months to reach Nov/Dec 04 for EB3 apps.

Early approvals are more of an aberration rather than a norm.

Applied 290B

HI Gurus,

OM SAI RAM!

Our case was directly denied on education evaluation without RFE. We reopned by applying 290B .Application was received on May3rd and receipt number assigned.

Hi Erics,

Do we need to wait until approval to reopen 485 application ( which was denied) for all primary and secondary applications? or otherwise it will automatically reopen once 290B application received?

I am worrying that dependent H1 is going to expire on july 30th.If we don't get results by that time , do the dependent should leave the country as 485 was denied and 290B approval is not yet done.

I appreciate all your feedback and details.

Thanks
Karunakar( Om Sai Ram)

karurama said:
I am worrying that dependent H1 is going to expire on july 30th.

Do not wait for 485 -reopening, it'll take a while. You can go ahead file 7+ yr H1/H4 exts based on the receipt of MTR/appeal.

Anyway, can you share some info on how your education evaluation done thru which agency? Did you do edu evals from more than one agencies? Is the report favorable to support/argue USCIS denial.

Plz mention names of agencies so that other members who stuck with Edu denials can benefit.

Good luck with your MTR/Appeal and soon to see 140 approval.

TazoChai said:
Relax No_Id, we don’t know what category that app was filed in. IMO it will take a couple of months to reach Nov/Dec 04 for EB3 apps.

Early approvals are more of an aberration rather than a norm.

Thanks Tazo, I know this sounds silly, but even just reassurance from fellow board members makes the wait better.
btw, my app is in EB3.
Thanks.

I am no guru... but here r my 2 cents on your queries...See below

mailgc2001 said:
Itec guru,
I am applying Advance parole for my wife. She came here on H4 and currently she is working on EAD.
1. What should I mention in 'Class of Admission' ?
Whatever status was she on when she last entered US. In your wife's case it would be H4

I am also applying for myself.
2. Can I send both applications in one mail/fedex or need to send individual ?

You can definitely do that. Just make sure you prepare separate dockets, with cover letter for each. The 2 sets should be totally independent of each other, with separate checks, etc.

Hope this helps..

NF-kappaB said:
Hi all,

can anybody please interpret the LUD pattern in my signature? Got multiple LUDs after FP but no FP received message as opposed to my wife.
I never saw this pattern in this the forum before. Are we heading for approval or RFE?

Thx,

Dont worry , see my signature . you will aprroved in 4 weeks

senthil

another june10 2004 I-485 ND approval yesterday

Receipt Number: EAC0418750605 was approved on May 10 2005.

Patnams, you might as well let me know your eac number hehehe

anybody to help me????????

hi guys
i have been reading this forum including other related ones for last few months, and now i am trying to get some info if some expert can throw light on my situation...when 1140/485 is expected to clear....if my i140 is approved can it be withdrawn by my (desi - maabaap) company. its not that i have fear of getting laid of becasue that definately will not happen, but my boss is facing problem with another employee and may wan tto use my labor to keep him quite.........

Hello Everyone,

I recently started looking at this forum (about a 2-3 weeks ago) and found the information very helpful. I recently got my I-485 approved and thought, I should update the tracker information for everyone here.

PD- Feb 2002 NJ (EB2 - RIR)
Labour approved - Oct -2004
Concurrent I-140-485 ND - Nov 2004
EAD Approved Dec 3, 2004
I-140 Approved - Feb 18, 2005
FP & Biometrics done Mar 31, 2005 (Newark, NJ) (no early FP)
I-485 FP received Apr 12, 2005
I-485 Approved May 7, 2005, CO - May 9,2005 :D

Looks like, it may be moving in the order of FP done and it is moving at a reasonable pace. VSC is doing a great job these days. Good luck folks; card (green) is on the card (tarrot) for everyone. :)

call7593 said:
hi guys
i have been reading this forum including other related ones for last few months, and now i am trying to get some info if some expert can throw light on my situation...when 1140/485 is expected to clear....if my i140 is approved can it be withdrawn by my (desi - maabaap) company. its not that i have fear of getting laid of becasue that definately will not happen, but my boss is facing problem with another employee and may wan tto use my labor to keep him quite.........

call7593 ,

Here is my thinking after all reading these forums and experiance .

1. If you get your 485 APPROVED before 140 revoke , you are on the safer side. He can not use use labour for another Person . Expect your approvel if name check goes well in 4 to 6 weeks .

2. If Say 140 approved and Now you are already eligible for AC21 since more than 180 days from ND of 485. Then you can send ac21 details , according new yates memo INS will considered as 140 still approved even though revoked by Employer.

3. Talk to your Employer , convicnce Him that you are also working for him ...

senthil

BullishFreak said:
Hello Everyone,

I recently started looking at this forum (about a 2-3 weeks ago) and found the information very helpful. I recently got my I-485 approved and thought, I should update the tracker information for everyone here.

PD- Feb 2002 NJ (EB2 - RIR)
Labour approved - Oct -2004
Concurrent I-140-485 ND - Nov 2004
EAD Approved Dec 3, 2004
I-140 Approved - Feb 18, 2005
FP & Biometrics done Mar 31, 2005 (Newark, NJ) (no early FP)
I-485 FP received Apr 12, 2005
I-485 Approved May 7, 2005, CO - May 9,2005 :D

Looks like, it may be moving in the order of FP done and it is moving at a reasonable pace. VSC is doing a great job these days. Good luck folks; card (green) is on the card (tarrot) for everyone. :)

congrates Bull , enjoy your freedom . How long you are going to stay , make it 30-60-90 day rule

senthil