2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

bronxboy said:
Just for your info

I-140 Rd April 21, 2004.

EB3-concurrent

LUD changed today, expecting a query on educational background.

Keeping fingers crossed.

Wonder why Educational Background Check on EB3 !!! What did they ask in another case of your company ??

Received EAD no news on AP yet

I received my EAD card by mail on Sep 20th. There is no progress on AP yet. I see that many have got the EAD and AP approved on the same day. Is there any process here that would explain why my AP status has not changed yet.

Thanks

Don't worry...Expect ur AP in a week time

Same for me.. EAD got approved for both me and my wife and the next week our status changed to Approved for AP with out any updates in between...That was the case for EAD also...

So enjoy your day and don't worry about AP yet..Take it as it comes and I am sure you will post the message about your AP approval next week. Good luck..

Hi Patnams

patnams said:
Wonder why Educational Background Check on EB3 !!! What did they ask in another case of your company ??

Not sure, attorney told him that he had query on his i-140 and it is regarding educational background.

Ac21

Hi experts,
For AC21 rule From which date the 6 months will be counted ? Is it from Record date or Notice date?
Thanks
rrml

from ND

I would safely go with Notice Date, beyond that it is good to have a buffer time beyond ND to play safe.

Basically CIS should not think that you just waited for 180 days.

Update tracker

Pl update the tracker with my 140 & AP approvals.
ND :05/26/04.
AP AD: 07/13/04
140 AD:09/22/04.
Thanks
rrml

JSP,
During layoffs we can not control the AC21 date. I am just enquiring the technically correct date.
Thanks
rrml

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats rrml. You should count from ND onwards.

By the way - are you among those lucky ones who applied in EB3 or very lucky one in EB2?

rrml said:
Pl update the tracker with my 140 approval.
ND :05/26/04.
AP:09/22/04.
Thanks
rrml

JSP,
During layoffs we can not control the AC21 date. I am just enquiring the technically correct date.
Thanks
rrml

Congratulations!

Was there anything special about your labor case? Did you request AP as well?

Thanks!
UDT

AC21 query

Have a question on AC21. If one is moving from consulting to full time job and the title of the person changes in the new job, will the person still be eligible for AC21. Technically the work may remain the same but it is not consulting anymore.
Can someone please put some light on this. Does anyone have specific experience in this area? I am considering AC21 but am really nervous as there is lot at stake.

Thanks

rrml said:
Hi experts,
For AC21 rule From which date the 6 months will be counted ? Is it from Record date or Notice date?
Thanks
rrml

usagc2 said:
I received my EAD card by mail on Sep 20th. There is no progress on AP yet. I see that many have got the EAD and AP approved on the same day. Is there any process here that would explain why my AP status has not changed yet.

Thanks

I am also in the same boat. I got my EAD approved on 8/27 but not heard anything about my AP.

If somebody could update my information, I would appreciate it.

EB1 EA
I-140/I-485/EAD VSC
RD: 8/24/04
LUD: 9/22/04
EAD AD: 9/23/04 (physical card recieved)

1st FP Notice

Hey Guys,

My Lawyer just called me and said I have received the 1st FP notice scheduled on 5th of Nov. No news on my wife though. Also there is no change in the LUD for my 140 and 485. Can someone please shed some light on this ?

P.S: Mine is a substitute Labor where the original Labor and 140 was approved back in 2000.

Thanks in advance.

kkprasadh

Wat is ur notice date for 140/485 ?

kkprasadh said:
Hey Guys,

My Lawyer just called me and said I have received the 1st FP notice scheduled on 5th of Nov. No news on my wife though. Also there is no change in the LUD for my 140 and 485. Can someone please shed some light on this ?

P.S: Mine is a substitute Labor where the original Labor and 140 was approved back in 2000.

Thanks in advance.

kkprasadh

I 485 query

Friends/Gurus,
Applied my I140 and 485 (eb3) in Jan 2004...got ead in apr 2004, i 140 in aug 20 , some where around that time..
I just now got an email RFE for my 485...my lud changed not for my kid and also my wife's file has not been touched... here are my questions:

1. once i reply can i expect my approval immediatly...
i have not seen single 485 for 2004 approved ..:)
please note that FP not yet done
i appreciate u r feedback on this

thank you

karan29 said:
Hi All,

My attroney received FP documents today (I never got it) but FP was scheduled on 09/07. I moved from Detroit to columbus six months before and i updated my current address with USCIS and sent AR11.

Can i schedule FP for some other day? If yes, do i need to schedule FP in Columbus/ Detroit.

if somebody comes across this type of situation, please share your exprience.

Thanks in advance.

I have completed my FP in Columbus ASC without any problems.

Tracker Updated................

You were right kv2002. The website today says my AP has been approved and mailed.

Please update the tracker with my AP approval date.
Thanks

kv2002 said:
Same for me.. EAD got approved for both me and my wife and the next week our status changed to Approved for AP with out any updates in between...That was the case for EAD also...

So enjoy your day and don't worry about AP yet..Take it as it comes and I am sure you will post the message about your AP approval next week. Good luck..