2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Priority Date Issue - important

Guys

As per my lawyer, They'll put those I-140s aside (Those which arent filled concurrently) and just keep allowing you to file EAD and AP extensions til the PD comes current and then they'll adjudicate the 140 and 485 together.

This will hurt us big time because it will defeat the whole purpose of concurrent filling.

Any one has different interpretations??

VAPALabor said:
Guys

As per my lawyer, They'll put those I-140s aside (Those which arent filled concurrently) and just keep allowing you to file EAD and AP extensions til the PD comes current and then they'll adjudicate the 140 and 485 together.

This will hurt us big time because it will defeat the whole purpose of concurrent filling.

Any one has different interpretations??

Don't believe these L(iers)awyers. No importance for the Labor PD. Many I-140's are approving for the concurrent filers. Your L(iers)awyer might have said to keep you quiet.

Sree

araina77 said:
VAPALabor, what exactly do you mean "Those which are not filed concurrently)
Thoes I140s which dont get processed once the PD is implemented. So if 140 + I485 is filled in July 2004 and PD concept is implemented tomorrow then they will process that 140 only when PD is reached July 2004.

at least this is what she explained me...

sree1965 said:
Don't believe these L(iers)awyers. No importance for the Labor PD. Many I-140's are approving for the concurrent filers. Your L(iers)awyer might have said to keep you quiet.

Sree
yeah. but she is talking once the PD is implemented and as per state department it will be sometime in Jan 2005.

VAPALabor said:
yeah. but she is talking once the PD is implemented and as per state department it will be sometime in Jan 2005.

If that is the case guys, do you think new portability rule (AC21) which is being widely discussed will ever be pusblished..?

Gurus any comments..?
gcva

Yes They have given EAD to my six year old daughter.Infact we received physical cards yesterday.They do updated LUD for my child also.

Now only remaining thing is spouse EAD .No LUD change , no status change.

tigris said:
Hi Karurama,

1. Do they issue EAD's for child also ? Please clarify.

2.What is LUD ?

thanks

Processing Times Updated

USCIS Processing Times updated again today - September 22, 2004

EB2 140 processing date remains at Nov 20, 2003
EB3 140 has moved up to May 12, 2004.

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD change for my I-140

Just for your info

I-140 Rd April 21, 2004.

EB3-concurrent

LUD changed today, expecting a query on educational background.

There are five pending I-140 cases from my company in the months of mar & april. Two of them have computers science background for these guys the I-140 got approved for the rest three of us have electronics background and the dates changed for all three of us, one got a query on educational background other so far no updated, and today my LUD changed.

Keeping fingers crossed.

Last edited by a moderator: