2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

EAD Approved

I recieved a mail from USCIS stating our EAD cards have been approved today. Can someone update the tracker?
Thanks,
juniordj78

Hi Bodhal,

Thanks. I am going to enquire with my Lawyer.He asid it will be done by this week-end.

He said that we can expect to hear either way( :confused: ) in another 4-6 weeks.

He feels that USCIS may still ask for a Certified copy of the Labor Certificate from DOL and from what i have read here it takes between 2-6 months before USCIS gets it from the day it makes a demand from DOL.

Bodhal you should receive FP Notice.You should close to getting one as some March filers have already got them.

Regards.

Notice date

The mailing date of my file is Sep. 2 and RD is Sep. 10.
How can I find the Notice Date?
Could it be the same as RD?

Thanks in advance.

VALC

VALC said:
The mailing date of my file is Sep. 2 and RD is Sep. 10.
How can I find the Notice Date?
Could it be the same as RD?

Thanks in advance.

VALC
Don't think so. The ND date can be found on the receipt notices of your application. If you don't have the receipt, then you may add the EAC numbers into your portfolio at www.uscis.gov site and check the date for when the application was received by USCIS which is what the ND is.

Thanks

gc262004 said:
Don't think so. The ND date can be found on the receipt notices of your application. If you don't have the receipt, then you may add the EAC numbers into your portfolio at www.uscis.gov site and check the date for when the application was received by USCIS which is what the ND is.

Thank you gc262004 :)

Unbelievable

Folks ,

My I-140 was sent out to VSC by the attorney's office on Aug 18th 2004 ,with a receipt date from \VSC of Aug 30th 2004. My Immigration Paralegal provided me a number ( EAC ) and I checked the status online yesterday.

It says my application for I-140 was approved and a Notice of approval was mailed on Sept 15th 2004. Knowing the long weekend in Sept is it possible that the application be approved in 10 days ???

I have sent a note to the Immigration Paralegal for confirmation whether she gave me the the right EAC number as this has impact on my future personal plans such as marriage.I have chosen Consular Processing and looks like this was totally unexpected when I made the choice based on the attorney's estimate of 4-8 months for I-140 Approval from the date of application of I-140.

Please let me know if you guys have heard of these kinds of 10 days approval.

kp14 said:
Folks ,

My I-140 was sent out to VSC by the attorney's office on Aug 18th 2004 ,with a receipt date from \VSC of Aug 30th 2004. My Immigration Paralegal provided me a number ( EAC ) and I checked the status online yesterday.

It says my application for I-140 was approved and a Notice of approval was mailed on Sept 15th 2004. Knowing the long weekend in Sept is it possible that the application be approved in 10 days ???

I have sent a note to the Immigration Paralegal for confirmation whether she gave me the the right EAC number as this has impact on my future personal plans such as marriage.I have chosen Consular Processing and looks like this was totally unexpected when I made the choice based on the attorney's estimate of 4-8 months for I-140 Approval from the date of application of I-140.

Congrats...and enjoy the weekend. The processing time is very fast for stand alone I140 cases. From our company I know 2 cases who got in 45 days[Mailing date to Approval date]. My prediction is correct that stand alone are fast....
Enjoy and plan for consular processing....

Sree...

amazing

I think this is a record, 10 days for I-140 approval is a magical wonder.

kp14 said:
Folks ,

Travel Without Ap

I applied for EAD & AP with ND as 07/26. EAD AD is 08/27. LUD on AP is 07/29. Is there anybody who applied for EAD/AP & got approval for EAD but didn't get an approval for AP or got AP approval after a month or so.

I am planning to visit India in Dec and my H1B VISA stamp in my passport is valid till end of Jan 2005. Is it advisable to travel. Does anybody had a similar situation.

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

My attroney received FP documents today (I never got it) but FP was scheduled on 09/07. I moved from Detroit to columbus six months before and i updated my current address with USCIS and sent AR11.

Can i schedule FP for some other day? If yes, do i need to schedule FP in Columbus/ Detroit.

if somebody comes across this type of situation, please share your exprience.

Thanks in advance.

FP Done

Completed FP early(appointment date was oct 27) for me & my wife today. We went at 8 am and it took hardly 10 minutes in San Jose.

Tracker Add

Could you add me to 2004 tracker.

EB2/NC/LC PD 10/11/03
140/485/EAD/AP(Concurrent Filing) - MD - 04/08/04 - RD - 05/11/04 ND - 05/25/04
EAD Approval on 07/29/04
AP Approval on 08/04/04

uscis

Vermont website for processing times has been updated on Sep 17th but no change in eb3 category dates, still showing April 1 2004, what does it means? whats going on ?

Secondly, how do we find the priority date ofr 140 and 485?

Thanks

Could either mean that they are taking a deep breathe or undergoing some operational change in which they shall process pending applications... Other than speculating, nothing much we could do at this time.

Priority dates of I-140 & 485 would be same as that of your LC application. If you did not file LC (filed under EB1 or NIW category), priority date would be the date of your 140 filing.

Cheers

Plz Help

hi,
can anybody plz let me know which hand they take FP.( taken to left or right hand). Actually I have an appointment for FP and my left hand thumb has cut plz reply.
thanks

tagoregc said:
hi,
can anybody plz let me know which hand they take FP.( taken to left or right hand). Actually I have an appointment for FP and my left hand thumb has cut plz reply.
thanks

They did both of my hands at the Fort Worth ASC (1 set from each hand of all 4 fingers) then separate images of each finger and thumb separately.

ETA