2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

SunnyD,
An enquiry was raised by my company's lawyer, based on the 60-days-have-passed rule. That might have helped.

LC_Virginia, mine is EB3.

1st FP is done.

LC Virginia, can you please update the tracker.

FP Notice Date 9/3/04 and done on 9/15/04 (Scheduled on 10/22/04).

Thanks

Finally I checked my status through online.
My wife's and my files were originally sent on Aug 10, but USCIS sent those back on Aug. 31 becasue I-140 file was old one, which doesn't have LC case number on it. So after filling out the new I-140 form and sent it out Sep. 2 and I found the receipt date is Sep. 10.

LC Virginia, could you add my information on the tracker?

Concurrent filing
EAD/140/485 EB3 RD: Sep. 10, 2004
LC: non-RIR, VA, PD: Apr. 30, 2001, AD: June 8, 2004

Thank you.

A minor thing...

Hi LC_virginia,

You are doing a good job!
You may want to revise the Average formula as its currently taking the average of 17 rows till 146 rows only. It should be till 196 rows.

Cheers!

Tracker updated

tracker updated with dancingdesert, valc, contact00007 and singhnsingh's info.

boy, they are really taking care of NIW guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please update the tracker

HI There: I submitted my I-140/ 485/ EAD EB-2, concurrently on February 18, 2004.
EAD receipt date: 04/28/04

seemsys said:
Sree, here are the details:

When I submitted 140 and 485, for some reason INS sent back my papers by keeping 140 papers with wrong check(I765 check). When my lawyer enquired they admitted that it is their mistake and they will find the 140 application and let us know.

After 2 weeks INS came back with a response that 140 papers are not found and asked to re-submit the entire case. But by then my labor certificate is lost along with other 140 papers.

I knew that there are so many straight cases hanging around indefinitly and I almost lost hopes. My lawyer re-submitted my case, after 4 months got an RFE asking for financial info. I was expecting RFE asking to get a duplicate labor certiificate. Looks like INS worked on their side and got it from DOL. At last they have approved my case on Sept 13th.

Hope my experience helps someone in future.

Bye.

Congrats seemsys.

Did USCIS at any point ask for a Duplicate Labor Certificate? Did you write to the DOL for one?

Regards

EAD approved

Out of three EAD appliations of my family, two got approved .For third one no update, and no change in LUD.

So EAD got approved with in 15 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
1st FP Notice received

Received first FP notice on 9/5/04 scheduled for 10/23/04
Please update the tracker.

140/485 concurrent - ND 01/29/04
140 Approval date - 07/28/04
EAD received on 08/10/04
AP not applied

EAD approved

Checked website for case status and saw that they have approved mine and my wifes EAD today - 9/15/04. Please update the tracker.

Ead/ap/fp

hello folks,

can someone please update the tracker ?

EAD/AP/140/485 - notice date (MAR 6, 2004), EB2

Primary Applicant:
AP approval date - aug 20, 2004 (awaiting EAD Approval )

Spouse:
EAD/AP approval date - aug 20, 2004

Recd FP notice on sept 10.
Appointment on Sept 7. Decided to go walk in USCIS detroit on sept 11 and was successful.

Keep in mind to carry original FP notice as required by USCIS detroit office. we only had a photocopy as attorney did not send original, but were lucky..

Is there anyone who filed around Mar 6 and still waiting on EAD ??
PLEASE POST YOUR EXPERIENCES.

I initiated inquiry and got "We responded to your request for more info....."
Don't know why it's still pending ??? Any ideas.

ms_from_mich

Tracker 2004

Tracker updated with msfrommich, usagc2, karurama, cbeking and phillybanker's info.

usagc2: NIW is National Interest waiver

Significance of FP

Guys,

I was wondering what does Finger Printing mean - I mean after you get a FP notice and u complete finger printing, how far away is I 485 approval? And after 485 approval, how long does it take to get GC stamped...Not that I am anywhere close to these steps, but it would be good to know.

Thanks,

Hi Gurus

My company want to file for me in labor substitution case. Labor certification has engineering (India's 4 year) degree. Where I have Bachelors degree (3 years) and PGDCA one year. Will it be suitable to apply in labor substitution case? i appreciate your advice. Thanks in advance.

You might want to post the exact wording on the 750A and 750B forms of the approved labor to get more meaning and expert advise

Generally speaking, unless the Labor application specifically says it will allow "equivalent" education/degree, USCIS will most probably give you grief on that..

Cheers

Hi zbcx123

Thanks for your advice. Guys like you are giving some ray of light to others. Once again thanks for your info.