2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

485 Approved

Got the e-mail
'This case has been approved. On December 17, 2004, an approval notice
was mailed........'
My wife and sons' not yet received, though LUD is 12/17/04 for their cases also.

LC PD (Newark and NJ) : May 29, 2001.
LC Approved : ~Aug 17, 2003
ND I-140 Sep 23, 2003
ND I-485.I-131/I-765 Nov 29, 2003
EAD-1 AD : Feb 2 2004
EAD-2 AD : Dec 17 2004
AP-1 AD : Feb 23, 2004
I-140 AD : May 20, 2004 //No RFE
FP ND : ~11/10/2004
FP done in Philly: 11/20/2004 (scheduled 12/03/2004)
LUD: 11/29/2004(FP received), 12/03, 12/17
I-485 : Approved 12/17/04

VA_Mclean said:
Hi ETA-GC

I have everything possible with the input from all you guy's,(Senator,FBI Agent, FBI supervisor, Assistant to William Hooton (Ass Dir RMD Office)) they say that they are totally under staffed with loot of work load from INS. The are not entertaining any Expetide request unless it is from USCIS office through proper request. Only miracle can get me through.

I have sent multiple letters to FBI and waiting for reply now.. I am waiting for the processing dates to pass my i-485 ND and will initiate a Status inquiry, but i have also learnt that status inquiry only with 30 days have past you ND date. In this case i have to wait for atleast 2 months from now to to do some thing.

Thanks,
VA_Mclean.

Hi VA-Mclean,

I too initiated and enquiry with FBI about my name check. Its been 2 months and there is no response. I am confused.

But, how do you know that your I-485 is pending just because of "NAME CHECK" ??

Please let me know.

All done except I-485.
I-485 - 06/26/2003.

LegalFrustrated said:
Hi VA-Mclean,

I too initiated and enquiry with FBI about my name check. Its been 2 months and there is no response. I am confused.

But, how do you know that your I-485 is pending just because of "NAME CHECK" ??

Please let me know.

All done except I-485.
I-485 - 06/26/2003.

This is my Guess. I got a reply from FBI Name Check program that they have received my info for Name check from INS on July 31st 2003 and it still in the pending state. My Co-Works who had applied 2-4 months after me have got their Approvals.

VA_Mclean

I-485 approved

EB2; ND 8/13/03. AD 12/06/04
Was out of the country when my case was approved.......was actually in flight out of the country when they approved it!
Had one LUD on 11/11/04 with no change in status (still said rcvd application even after FP done)
-mamata

strange message in status

my status reads "On December 9, 2004, we responded to your request for more information
concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30
days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center. "

don't know what this means....any ideas what they could have responded to?

cheers,
speedy1027

485 Approved!

Hi All

Just could not have thought of a better Monday morning!...Last friday i got the Termination notice from my company i was so upset :confused: monday morning i see the Magical words from the system... :)

"This case has been approved. On December 18, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice,..... "

This forum is been like a silver lining for me and many othres like me..

thank you all for that!..

Updated the sheet!..

speedy1027 said:
my status reads "On December 9, 2004, we responded to your request for more information

cheers,
speedy1027

Status update for Address change

speedy1027 said:

cheers,
speedy1027

I got the same message last month when I did an address change. I also received a written letter confirming my address change.
I guess if you have posted a address change then the message should be for the same.

LUD changing everyday

Hi All,

My wife's LUD is changing every day. When I logged in on Fri it was 12/17/04. When I see it today its 12/20/04.

Does the LUD change whenever you login due to a bug in the system??... I think I am being STUPID here :eek: ... but just wanted to know if anyone experienced the same. I am expecting an RFE for my wife bcoz her TB test was not done.

Should I expect to hear something anytime soon??? :confused:

Anyone with similar experience please respond.. Thanks

updating approval

EB2; ND 8/13/03. AD 12/06/04
Was out of the country when my case was approved.......was actually in flight out of the country when they approved it!
Had one LUD on 11/11/04 with no change in status (still said rcvd application even after FP done)
-mamata

tunnish said:
Hi All,

My wife's LUD is changing every day. When I logged in on Fri it was 12/17/04. When I see it today its 12/20/04.

Does the LUD change whenever you login due to a bug in the system??... I think I am being STUPID here :eek: ... but just wanted to know if anyone experienced the same. I am expecting an RFE for my wife bcoz her TB test was not done.

Should I expect to hear something anytime soon??? :confused:

Anyone with similar experience please respond.. Thanks

This is my observation it always changes 2 days in a row. I have had quite a few updates like this.

- VA_Mclean

Hi va_mclean,

How many sets of LUD date changes on consecutive days did you notice? I saw only one. Did you hear anything so far about your case?

Thanks

I-485 approved within 7 days of I-140 approval

Ladies and Gentlemen of this very useful forum,

Both mine and my wife's I-485's were approved 12/20/04, we received the much awaited e-mail this afternoon. :)

ETA-GC, you were spot on with your estimate the other day when you said that I might be in for concurrent approvals and could expect the 485 in 7 days.

I-140 & I-485 Notice date 12/4/2003
FP on 11/9/2004 @ Newark - No LUD changes (stayed the same 12/4/03)
I-140 approved on 12/14/2004
I-485 approved on 12/20/2004

Kudos to you guys managing this forum and best wishes to everyone waiting for their approvals, keep the faith and hang in there.

Please update the tracker.

tunnish said:
Hi va_mclean,

How many sets of LUD date changes on consecutive days did you notice? I saw only one. Did you hear anything so far about your case?

Thanks

Hi tunnish,

Here is my I-485 LUD Changes.

I-485 : 07/09/03;10/05/04;10/06/04;10/15/04;10/18/04;11/19/04;11/22/04

Thanks
VA_Mclean

Thanks va_mclean,

LUD changes over a span of 3 months......Did you hear anything about your case at all??

Your LUD changes are a good reminder to all that they should not get excited at LUD changes... There is no point looking at LUD's... only a status change matters...

Lets hope for a status change and forget about LUD's... Hopefully in Jan 2005.

LUD doesn't matter on status change does

My I 140 case status had not changed since the date they received it. I used to get worried if they are even looking at it or not. I for FP notice a month back and did FP on Nov 30 and the I485 LUD changed and the status also updated but no change on on my I140. I was getting worried as to why they have not touched the application yet. But today I got a email from USCIS that my I140 case has been approved (this happened with out any LUD change). I am happy ofcourse. mine is

EB2 - concurrently filed
RD: 9 Feb 2004 ND: 12 Feb 2004
I140 AD: Dec 22 2004
I485 AD: :rolleyes: