2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

3 months since finger prints received.

It has been over 3 months since we got finger printed and 3 months since the last LUD stating that "the finger prints have been received".

Any one in the same boat???

Congrats ETC

I predicted 2 weeks but i guess i was off by a week!...Enjoy your Freedom!..
you have a wonderful chirstmas and a prosperous New year!..

I am exactly one month ahead of you in ND...11/23/03..

Your contribution cannot be explain in few words!..you have dont more that anyone does for this forum..alteast giving some valuble advice to me...

Bless you and your family!..

Jack

massMBA said:
Congratulations ETA-GC..
Finally the wait is over.. Celebrate this special occasion in a special way...

Finger prints recieved. I-485 Process Resumed.

Hearty Congrats ETA-GC.
I recieved email this afternoon from USCIS.
LUD - 12/17/2004. Finger prints recieved. I-485 Process Resumed.
Hope my 485 approval comes by end of December??????
My priority Date is October 11,2002

ETA-GC said:
Hey joyd.

I'm sending you a PM with my personal email in it in case you need to reach me. I'll probably be checking these forums periodically but now that our cases have been approved its time to cut back (plus I need to catch up on things here at work :)). I still can't believe that I was checking the online status for my case so frequently that I actually saw the approval updates as they happened :rolleyes:...

Feel free to get in touch with me if you need someone to clean up the tracker / set up the stats etc.

Hopefully someone will step up to keep the 2003 tracker updated (any volunteers...?) and if anyone needs help with that then let me know.

Thanks again for your efforts in setting up the trackers -- these were invaluable for trying to understand the mysteries of the VSC :).

ETA

Thanks ETA! Appreciate your help with the upkeep of the trackers, I sincerely hope someone steps up and does something similar. But at the end of the day, it's upto all of us to ensure that the tracker is up-to-date. We have to help ourselves. Now-a-days, I don't read all the posts, so if anyone needs to get to me, the best way it to send me a PM.

Looks like no one is interested to know what is happening to others, other than 2 ETA

RKIndiaCBE said:
Finally the online case status shows my I-485 was approved on December 15th 2004

Can't believe! Is it real or some bulk update mistake?!!!!!

-RK

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people never stop crying

RkIndiaCBE.... STOP CRYING MAN :mad: ....If you cry I am sure your approval update on the website will be a bulk update. Thats what happens to people who cry even after getting approved...

Just stop crying and celebrate.. I dont think its a bulk update...

yes roger!

tunnish said:
RkIndiaCBE.... STOP CRYING MAN :mad: ....If you cry I am sure your approval update on the website will be a bulk update. Thats what happens to people who cry even after getting approved...

Just stop crying and celebrate.. I dont think its a bulk update...

Congrats RKIndiaCBE.

I am sure people are happy about anyone's approvals that they see.

People like ETA get so much attention because of their constant participation and help to others.

But I am sure everyone feels happy for you too!! :eek:

I agree with PhillyDEC01... everyone feels happy for RKIndia.. except RK HIMSELF.... crying like "No body cares about me... huh huh... mummyyyyyyy" :D :D

Can we do someting about it... I dont think so... Yes sure RK can if he wants to... What RK???

Yes , me....

tunnish said:
It has been over 3 months since we got finger printed and 3 months since the last LUD stating that "the finger prints have been received".

Any one in the same boat???

Yes, I am. Infact my ND is 20 August 2003. I have not heard anything so far. My details are as below in my signature. I suspect that it is because I did my FP but since my wife was away in India (and will be until Jan 2005), I had to postpone hers until Jan. My LUD says 09/21/2004. :(

Processing Resumed

"Processing resumed" .... this phrase make me sick.

I-485 Approved

I got the magic email from USCIS today.

Thanks everyone in the group for your help, hope you guys get it soon as well.

I was just playing around on a Friday afternoon.... :)

tunnish said:
I agree with PhillyDEC01... everyone feels happy for RKIndia.. except RK HIMSELF.... crying like "No body cares about me... huh huh... mummyyyyyyy" :D :D

Can we do someting about it... I dont think so... Yes sure RK can if he wants to... What RK???

I was just playing around on a Friday afternoon and I hope I didn't hurt anyone.

This forum has greatly helped me, eventhough there wasn't any inputs (silent watcher) from my side. Definitely I appreciate how ETA and others in this forum actively helping each other.

Wish you all good luck!

-RK

LUD dates - what do they mean

After a long time I logged into my account on the USCIS website and found that the LUD on my case is 12/02/04 and my wife's 12/17/04. But the case status message is still the same... "finger prints received"... blah blah blah. :eek:

Do the LUD dates mean something?... RFE.. case is tranferred... approval..
I never bothered about LUD's before.

Experts... please respond.. thanks.. ;)

tunnish said:
"Processing resumed" .... this phrase make me sick.

Guess I am not in the same boat anymore because your LUD changed and mine is still the same: 09/21/2004. "PROCESSING HAS RESUMED...." :mad: :mad: :mad: