2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Added case info

I have added my case details.

140: RD-11/25/02 ND-12/02/02 AD-09/26/03
485: RD-06/04/03 ND-06/17/04 AD-Waiting
RFE Issued-11/09/04 RFE Response Rcvd.-12/07/04

Fingerprint done

My fingerprint notice took a long time to reach my new address. I got it after my scheduled appointment. I just walked in this morning to ASC Philadelphia and got it done.

Updated the tracker with this information.

jogger007, EB2, PA
I140 RD - 10/14/03, ND - 10/20/03, AD - 07/23/04
EAD - 02/20/04, AP - 02/26/04
FP ND - 11/15/04, FP done - 12/16/04
I485 - RD 10/14/03, ND - 10/20/03, AD - soon

Fixing the tracker... Looks like srikanti took an old version and someone else introduced some errors :rolleyes:...

Gimme a few mins...

ETA

lil_joe said:
When does 485 transfers to Local Centers happen? Is it before FP or after FP?

Thanks

Usually after, when they start to look at your I-485 case in more detail but I'm sure there are exceptions.

ETA

Tracker Updated

Fixed problems with tracker.

Added I-485 approval info for

+rvadivel
+iamgctracker

ETA

Last edited by a moderator:
Since trackers like this tend to underreport (people do not always update), the actual percentage of completed cases in all likelihood is somewhat higher.

timaeuti said:
Since trackers like this tend to underreport (people do not always update), the actual percentage of completed cases in all likelihood is somewhat higher.

I agree.

If you look at the 2003 stats for the cases that nemessis gathered by scanning cases (http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?p=1003872#post1003872), these show 56% complete (out of 13051 cases). This includes cases from 01/01/03 through 09/30/03.

If I throw away all cases in the 2003 tracker which are outside this range we're showing 46% complete.

Assuming that we trust these numbers, this tends to indicate underreporting of about 10% in the tracker.

In hindsight, it might have been better to ask people to give out their case numbers (it's not like these can be used in any malicious way...). Then, we could have automatically looked for updates to cases and the tracker would have been 100% accurate (apart from cases that the VSC themselves didn't update).

ETA

This week being almost over... and being the last week before the week of Christmas, I am giving up on my 485 approval in 2004.

Man 2004 is over... coz I dont think people will work the week of Christmas and the week after. :mad: :mad:

I hope something happens in Jan 2005.

Good Luck to all Sep/Oct 03 VSC 485 filers/WAITERS :D . Hopefully :rolleyes: Jan 2005 will be our month.

Have fun all. :D

ETA-GC said:
I'm not 100% sure yet but I think I might be approved (details at http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=155470).

Added I-485 approval info for ETA-GC (ND: 10/23/03 AD?: 12/16/04).

ETA

CONGRATULATIONS ETA !

You might see some wierd status messages for kids for a day or two, but they will post the correct message after that.

I am sure you will be in the clouds for a day or two similar to lot us when we heard the news. Its hard to digest at times after such a long wait !

Wish you good luck and thanks for your contributions to this forum which was very helpful to many.

Thanks
- kb123

ETA-GC said:
I'm not 100% sure yet but I think I might be approved (details at http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=155470).

% TRANSFERRED (OUT OF ALL CASES ) 3.2%
% APPROVED (OUT OF ALL CASES) 37.6%
% COMPLETED (OUT OF ALL CASES) 40.8%

ETA

Congrats... on your approval.
Mine is stuck with NameCheck, not clear as to what to do . i have tried all the means but not use. but my LUD has constantly changed.

I-485 RD 06/26/2003 ND 07/09/2003
LUD Changes: 10/05/04;10/06/04;10/15/04;10/18/04;11/19/04;11/22/04

kb123 said:
CONGRATULATIONS ETA !

You might see some wierd status messages for kids for a day or two, but they will post the correct message after that.

I am sure you will be in the clouds for a day or two similar to lot us when we heard the news. Its hard to digest at times after such a long wait !

Wish you good luck and thanks for your contributions to this forum which was very helpful to many.

Thanks
- kb123

Thanks for your kind words kb123!

The status message for one of my kids is indeed "odd" -- it's not showing up so thanks for the warning that this is probably normal. We received emails for myself, wife, 1 of the kids so far :).

I'm off to open the bottle of champagne that we've been saving for a special occasion :p.

ETA

VA_Mclean said:
Congrats... on your approval.
Mine is stuck with NameCheck, not clear as to what to do . i have tried all the means but not use. but my LUD has constantly changed.

I-485 RD 06/26/2003 ND 07/09/2003
LUD Changes: 10/05/04;10/06/04;10/15/04;10/18/04;11/19/04;11/22/04

Thanks VA_Mclean.

I hope your name check clears soon so they can approve your case. If nothing else, if the official date would move up by a month or so then you could at least initiate a status inquiry... I'm assuming you tried to ask the FBI to expedite your case? Maybe you could get your local senator's office to help?

ETA

Congratulations Dude!

CONGRATS DUDE
finally you got it.... well now start next steps but yeah the main stuff is over...hope you can achieve all that you can now that your approvals are here!

Approvals came through today via mail.... Ah!!! Address change did get registered way back in MAY 04.

InfoPass for 12/28 will post updates.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS!

May all have your dreams come true soon!
-uNeverKnow

ETA-GC said:

% TRANSFERRED (OUT OF ALL CASES ) 3.2%
% APPROVED (OUT OF ALL CASES) 37.6%
% COMPLETED (OUT OF ALL CASES) 40.8%

ETA

ETA-GC said:
Thanks VA_Mclean.

I hope your name check clears soon so they can approve your case. If nothing else, if the official date would move up by a month or so then you could at least initiate a status inquiry... I'm assuming you tried to ask the FBI to expedite your case? Maybe you could get your local senator's office to help?

ETA

Hi ETA-GC

I have everything possible with the input from all you guy's,(Senator,FBI Agent, FBI supervisor, Assistant to William Hooton (Ass Dir RMD Office)) they say that they are totally under staffed with loot of work load from INS. The are not entertaining any Expetide request unless it is from USCIS office through proper request. Only miracle can get me through.

I have sent multiple letters to FBI and waiting for reply now.. I am waiting for the processing dates to pass my i-485 ND and will initiate a Status inquiry, but i have also learnt that status inquiry only with 30 days have past you ND date. In this case i have to wait for atleast 2 months from now to to do some thing.

Thanks,
VA_Mclean.

Finally the online case status shows my I-485 was approved on December 15th 2004

Finally the online case status shows my I-485 was approved on December 15th 2004

Can't believe! Is it real or some bulk update mistake?!!!!!

-RK

mostly for joyd...

Hey joyd.

I'm sending you a PM with my personal email in it in case you need to reach me. I'll probably be checking these forums periodically but now that our cases have been approved its time to cut back (plus I need to catch up on things here at work :)). I still can't believe that I was checking the online status for my case so frequently that I actually saw the approval updates as they happened :rolleyes:...

Feel free to get in touch with me if you need someone to clean up the tracker / set up the stats etc.

Hopefully someone will step up to keep the 2003 tracker updated (any volunteers...?) and if anyone needs help with that then let me know.

Thanks again for your efforts in setting up the trackers -- these were invaluable for trying to understand the mysteries of the VSC :).

ETA