2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

FP rescheduling

Can I just walk in to reschedule my finger print date?

Also we received FP notices for both of us. But one of our passport is stuck in ST Lousis for H1 B revalidation.

My question is whether fp can be done without showing the passport. Is a photocopy accepted. Has anybody managed?

I-140/I-485 : ND 12/13/2003

got FP Notice. Please update the tracker. Thanks.

got FP Notice today. It is scheduled for 10/27/04. Planning to go for early FP. will post the updates.

If anyone has good/bad FP experience in ALEXANDRIA ASC. Please post it here.

Please update the tracker with my info too.

FP done. tracker with updated info.

I have received my fp notice on 09/13 and scheduled to do FP on 10/22.

But myself and my wife walked into the San Jose, CA and did the Fp with no issues.They told us wednesdays are good days and we wree the only people in the line.

All we were asked to shows was some form of ID.

Waiting for the Big day when I receive the Approval.

Destiny

Last edited by a moderator:
destiny said:
Waiting for the Big day when I receive the Approval.

Hopefully we'll start to see some approvals in the tracker soon. There *seem* to be lot's of people from 2003 (even up to May) who are being approved, but so far there's been little activity in the tracker...

I'm guessing that ppl aren't updating this tracker as much when they get their I-485 as they did for the I-140 stage.

e.g. from what I can tell, the Sanga who was approved here (http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=142010) didn't update ;).

Maybe I'll start updating the tracker if I see someone approved on the I-485 forums...

ETA

updated tracker with I-485 approvals

Updated I-485 approval info (and I-140 where applicable) based on posts elsewhere for:

Sanga
Cadcam72
patriot
STT_1971
paisa
NeverSayDie_GC

(I only went back a couple months so maybe I missed some...).

ETA

ETA-GC said:
Updated I-485 approval info (and I-140 where applicable) based on posts elsewhere for:

Sanga
Cadcam72
patriot
STT_1971
paisa
NeverSayDie_GC

(I only went back a couple months so maybe I missed some...).

ETA

Thanks ETA! Maybe we should post something in the 485 forum asking ppl to update the tracker also to give us some hope.

Please help

Can someone throw some light on this -

Today I saw this message on USCIS website regarding my I485

On September 14, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

:confused:

how long does it take for the website to update (that we got your fp results and processing has resumed) after the FP is done ?

Thanks

america123 said:
Can someone throw some light on this -

Today I saw this message on USCIS website regarding my I485

On September 14, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

:confused:

Did you phone the USCIS to change your address recently? That's the message that they use to indicate that they followed through with the change (and you should get a notice confirming this within 30 days or so).

If you didn't change address, did you ask them about anything else recently? The message implies that you asked them about something...

ETA

Holy smoke, Am I the one with the oldest LC PD date?

Tracker updated

Edit: did not notice this is 93 pages topic, Not sure which copy of the tracker I should update..

2 EAD approved today

2 EAD approved today.But last update on I485 also changed.
Is this any sign?
1 FP notice on 10/07/04.