2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I-140 approval letter

Hello Kian check with your employer for the I-140 letter. In my case my approval letter came to my employer and not my lawyer.

Regards.

Approval letter

Actually, lawyer gets the letter and the employer (company) gets the courtesy copy of the I-140 approval letter!

So one of them should be able to give you a copy of the approval letter!

HTH,
Antro

I-140 - Approved

Concurrent - I140 EB2

Receipt Number: EAC032115XXXX
RFE - on education evaluation - April 28, 2004
Replied - On June 21, 2004
Lucky news on July 28th 2004 - Approved
Still Waiting for FP.

One questions for the GURUS, Can I switch to EAD. I'm still working on H1B visa (which is going complete 7th year by end of Oct 2004) and I'm wondering whether it is safe to switch to EAD now as my I140 got cleared.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will

wantgcasap,

I will let u know, when there is change in LUD .
Similarly can u please do the same when ur LUD changes?

Thanks

LUD for 485 got change

My LUD for 485 got changed yesterday, after my I140 approval.

Question for GURU's. What does that mean? Any Idea.

sure, i guess this is the first place i would post any info related to my case. Since i'm desperate to see some change in my LUD/Status, its not happening yet. sometimes i convince myself not to check the status several times a day, but the next hour i'll be typing uscis.gov to check the stat. :mad:

Eb2

How come even March 2004 EB3 cases have started getting approvals, but EB2 cases are not seeing any activity? Anybody knows why? Hope they spend sometime on EB2 also.

america123 said:
My LUD for 485 got changed yesterday, after my I140 approval.

Question for GURU's. What does that mean? Any Idea.
america123, my 485 LUD has changed on 7/27 and 7/28. I don't think it means anything. I'm hoping it would be the FP notice.

ND is 09/15/03.