2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I140 Apporved

My I140 was approved on 06/07/04 (Yesterday).

Details

I140 ND 07/07/03
RFE :04/19/04
RFE :Company ability to pay (Responded with my 03 Tax Returns and W2 along with company docs )
RFE Response Rcvd :05/28/04
EB3

I485: ND 10/02/03
FP??
AD??

Cheked the staus online couldn't find because of scan software but the last updated date is today (06/08/04). Checked the phone .Says approved. asked wife to check the status on home PC says approved. don't have mail access at work (hotmail). wife checked the mail at home didn't receive it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
140 approved

Can some one update Tracker
My 140 approved on 06/02/04

Does anyone know which is good thread to monitor Vermont 485 ?

Thanks

hmd,

Don't forget to carry Excel to VSC 485 forum. Let us make that section live too.

congrats hmd

can u tell more abt ur cos revnue / net profit ? how many people in co?
how much difference if any between LC and W-2 ....how did the co . do in last -3 years ? how much assets co have ? Is ur degree in computers ?

I140 Approved

Hi Guys,
Its my turn today . My I140 is approved today after a long time.
Here are the details of my case.

I140
Receipt No: EAC0320951XXX
Notoce Date:07/14/2003
Approved Date:06/08/2004
NO RFE
Substitute Labor
Company Size (More than 2000)

EAD/AP/I485
Receipt Nos: EAC0323953XXX
Notoce Date:08/25/2003
EAD Approved Date:11/01/2003
AP Approved (It was lost in the mail.But approved)
Thanks for all ur info on this forum.
thanks,
nelak77

user850 said:
can u tell more abt ur cos revnue / net profit

Revenues are pretty good. i don't have exact figures but i think it is around 6 mil year.
user850 said:
how many people in co?
125 ..give or take few
user850 said:
how much difference if any between LC and W-2

W2 was higher then LC . the difference varies from year to year. only last year the diff was little less even though higher than LC

user850 said:
.how did the co . do in last -3 years ?

Decent Profits. around 20% (after taxes) of net income

user850 said:
how much assets co have ?

well it is consulting Co so the f*** partners drive latest BMW 7 series each has brand new ones (about 2 of them and i think rest of the 2 i don't know) and owns very good real estate (Houses and stuff..).

Office is in decent location too.

user850 said:
Is ur degree in computers ?

Nope. But Mine is 10+2+4. Got education evaluation long time ago almost seven years back still use the same thing never had problems with my degree.
could be because of reputed college from India which follows same system as US colleges you know GPA, credits that kind a stuff.so may be it is easier for these ppl (Immigration Officers) to understand.

Want more details PM me.

Which is the Good Forum (URL) for Vermont I-485 issues

Hi All,

May I know, Which is the active forum for Vermont I-485 issues?

My receipt date:02/12/2004 :confused:

Can u give me exact URL?

Hi ar13,

Can u give me the exact URL for I-485 like 'http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=118163&page=53&pp=15' for I-140.

interesting thing happening at VSC

Heard from few friends that if you have applied for your 3rd EAD, then CIS is directly approving the 485 application rather than approving the 3rd EAD. I guess this is a part of their strategy to reduce backlog. I have heard a few 485 approvals ranging from oct - dec 02 where 3rd EAD triggered the 485 approvals.

casio said:
Heard from few friends that if you have applied for your 3rd EAD, then CIS is directly approving the 485 application rather than approving the 3rd EAD. I guess this is a part of their strategy to reduce backlog. I have heard a few 485 approvals ranging from oct - dec 02 where 3rd EAD triggered the 485 approvals.

Hmm, I should fire off a couple more EAD requests one day apart :D.

ETA

hey nvc,

thanks for the reply and my prayers with you for the best result of your rfe as well as its speedy approval.....

take care always.

edvtorres

I am sure this question is been asked many times, but I did not see any answer yet. Can somebody please send the link for 485 tracker?

added my details

My company doesnot provide the RD or ND etc., They only provide me the filed dates with INS. My company doesnot file concurrently, they file separately. My I485 is fied on 06/04/2004. I just updated the xl sheet with my details.

bocondo said:
I am sure this question is been asked many times, but I did not see any answer yet. Can somebody please send the link for 485 tracker?

I don't think there's a tracker like ours in the VSC 485 forum, you might wanna check the following thread.

http://boards.immigration.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=96

Our tracker also tracks 485 approvals, so you can update that here too. I know some people use rupnet.com to track 485 also.

joyd

Please Help - Company Change

Hi Guys

I am in EB3 category
My info is in the excel sheet!..

The question here is i have got my EAD and AP in april and now my company is not doing so good so i am looking for a new job..i am in the verge of getting a job offer!..the client does no sponser h1 and stuff..so i said to client that i am eligible to work for any employer provided i have the same job desc and salary range..and i also mentioned that they need to support me until i get the green card.The client specifically asked me what kind of support. they want in detail what exactly they need to do..

Could any of you tell me what is the paper work i need from the new employer (i completed 200 days after i applied 485 and my 140 is approved)

Do i have to apply for ac21 rightnow or wait for rfe!.

Please explain to me in detail!. based on your comments i will have to talk to the employer tomorrow..

I appreciate you help in anticipation

jack76 said:
Hi Guys

I am in EB3 category
My info is in the excel sheet!..

The question here is i have got my EAD and AP in april and now my company is not doing so good so i am looking for a new job..i am in the verge of getting a job offer!..the client does no sponser h1 and stuff..so i said to client that i am eligible to work for any employer provided i have the same job desc and salary range..and i also mentioned that they need to support me until i get the green card.The client specifically asked me what kind of support. they want in detail what exactly they need to do..

Please explain to me in detail!. based on your comments i will have to talk to the employer tomorrow..

First of all, I personally would be getting my own (good) immigration lawyer to deal with this. Even if it costs $1000 (I can't imagine it costing much more since 90+% of the work is done at this point) that's a good investment to make sure you don't mess things up when you are so close to getting the GC.

jack76 said:
Could any of you tell me what is the paper work i need from the new employer (i completed 200 days after i applied 485 and my 140 is approved)

Probably none? You can work off your EAD and keep renewing this (and AP) as needed yourself.

jack76 said:
Do i have to apply for ac21 rightnow or wait for rfe!.

If you think that your original sponsor might intentionally or accidently try to revoke your I-140, most people seem to recommend doing the AC21 paperwork now, rather than waiting for a possible RFE. The risk is that if the VSC issues a NOID (notice of intent to deny) that you never see (because it goes to the original company's lawyer) you could end up in a difficult situation.

At the time that the I-485 is processed the case officer needs to make sure that you have a job lined up that matches the original one, either with the original sponsor, or, under AC21, with a new sponsor. In theory, you could do anything in the meantime as long as you have the old/new sponsor able/willing to respond with the information that the case officer needs (confirm that you will be working for them, that your job duties are X, that their financials are in good shape).

What I don't know is exactly how to file AC21 or whether this can be done through a lawyer that works for you (which would reduce the new sponsors involvement to supplying a few documents if/when needed) or even if you can do it yourself. I would think that most companies would want to do this through their own lawyer for privacy reasons, even if you could technically do it yourself...

ETA

Ac 21

ETA,
In the AC21 scenario, can one set up a company, create a designation same as the one from the previous employer.. and work for that company???

possible???? :confused: