2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

skriyaz said:
:confused: My I 140 status is as follows.

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On May 11, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

So...any body have any idea, When my case will resolved.

My status still shows the above message, but my lawyer hasalready received Denila letter

joyd said:
Just an off topic subject. Will the Indians be allowed easier Permanent residency in Italy now that we have an Italian born PM? Or will the national dish change to "Pasta", "Pizza"?
Next you will ask will Laloo(as supporting partner :D ) milk Italy too? No obscenity meant please.

** I know your affection for Laloo. :rolleyes:

Atulh, Nerve breaking news for all of us.Not only you.

My status still shows the above message, but my lawyer hasalready received Denila letter

Atulh, its nerve breaking news for all of us.
Not only you.
I am sorry about it.

LegalFrustrated said:

Atulh, its nerve breaking news for all of us.
Not only you.
I am sorry about it.

Atulh, LegalFrustrated:

Sorry to hear about the denials. What was the reason for denial? Did you guys not submit complete supporting documetation? What is the recourse now?
It is very frustrating to hear. Is this the Fujie memo implementation?

Poput, thanks for updating the spreadsheet.

joyd.

EB2/RIR ND Concurrent 8/28/03 I-140 approved

EB2/RIR ND Concurrent 8/28/03 I-140 approved.

Labor PD 8/25/2001.

I-140/I-485/I-131/I-765 were filed concurrently on 8/28/03.

No FP Yet...

Can some one please update the tracker ?

I found permanent job offer on 5/4/04 and joined new employer on 5/10/04 using H-1 B transfer. New employer may have sent H-1 B transfer docs to USCIS already.

Old employer (the one who filed Green Card) won't give me I-140 Notice/Labor Certificate Copy. And moreover Old company hired attorney and paid all expenses. Old employer doesn't have intent to hire me in future. I am going to use FOIA to get copy of Labor Certificate/I-140 docs.

I have some questions though..

1) I was laid off (was on H-1) on 4/23/04 with I-140/I-485 pending more than 180 days. That was horrible time of my life because Employer said they will not answer any I-140 query (however, they did not mention that they will revoke/withdraw I-140)

I was laid off before I-140 approval but with I-485 pending more than 180 days. Would i be able to use AC-21 ?

2) Does USCIS send Courtesy Copy of I-140 to the applicant (my home address) if I call 800 # ?

3) Should i invoke AC-21 now with permanent offer letter from new employer or wait till I-485 generic RFE asking Offer letter/Recent Paystubs etc...

I would appreciate any inputs.

HELLOOOOOOO ALLLLL.ON MY I-140 - there is no RFE no Apporval no nothing !!!!

joyd said:
Atulh, LegalFrustrated:

Sorry to hear about the denials. What was the reason for denial? Did you guys not submit complete supporting documetation? What is the recourse now?
It is very frustrating to hear. Is this the Fujie memo implementation?

Poput, thanks for updating the spreadsheet.

joyd.

HELLOOOOOOO ALLLLL.ON MY I-140 - there is no RFE no Apporval no nothing !!!!

My message ment that till now there were no denials to be seen.
By seeing ONE would be scary for all and everyone.

NOTHING happened to my I-140 yet.

depressed_gc said:
EB2/RIR ND Concurrent 8/28/03 I-140 approved.

1) I was laid off before I-140 approval but with I-485 pending more than 180 days. Would i be able to use AC-21 ?

2) Does USCIS send Courtesy Copy of I-140 to the applicant (my home address) if I call 800 # ?

3) Should i invoke AC-21 now with permanent offer letter from new employer or wait till I-485 generic RFE asking Offer letter/Recent Paystubs etc...

I would appreciate any inputs.

Congrats!

1) My understanding (as a non-lawyer...) is that yes, once you've got the I-140, you should be able to use AC21 (assuming the I-485 has been pending more than 180 days).

2) Don't know. My guess is that they don't...

3) The current school of thought seems to be that you wait for an RFE (if you get one).

This said, the rules for AC21 aren't firmly established and I have seen some cases on the Murthy site where someone was denied using AC21 even though it seemed like they had a cut and dried case. I'm assuming they appealed, don't know if they were successful. Check the Murthy AC21 forums for more info.

I'd definitely check all of this with a good immigration lawyer though -- you've come too far to take a chance now :).

ETA

FP notification

All !

I realized that my 140 AD information is missing in the consolidated sheet . Can somebody update it please ?

My EAD/AP/140 are approved . My ND was 04/01/03 .But i did not get the FP notification .I am little concerned as i am planning to go on 6 weeks trip to India (after 5 years ).

Any ideas about finger printing ?

Thanks
mysunny007
ND 140/485 04/01/03 EB2 Concurrent
140 AD 04/22/04

EB3/RIR I-140 approved

Hi Folks,

EB3/RIR RD Concurrent 8/30/03 I-140 approved
Approval Date : 05/17/2004

Labor PD 05/08/2001 (RIR/NY)
I-140 RD 08/30/03
I-485/I-765 were filed concurrently on 09/26/2003.
EAD approved on 12/17/2003
No FP Yet...Any ideas when can we expect ?Also can someone please update the tracker ?

Best Wishes to All the Folks in this Forum !!!

To nemessis

Our online status updated to approved on Apr 29th yesterday (May 17th).

Good luck
-mdu123

I140 EB3 Corrected Approval Date

Updated my corrected I140 Approval Date.

ND 9/5/2003, EB3, AD 5/6/2004

-SafeNH

Do we have any column ( spreadsheet )mentioned that regarding substitute labor? If let me know, if not can we add other column so person can track regarding I 140 approval.

NVC said:
Nope .. just called the lawyer..hoping that they might have received my 140 approval but they havnt yet ..
So now the tough part is ..we cant trust the online status system..and we cant call our lawyers office everyday to check if they received something.

NVC

hi nvc,

i just got an email message from my lawyer that they havent gotten any approval yet for my i140, meaning nothing is happening yet, i'm really concerned and feeling shaky with this, what's really going on with cases who have august 25 notice date? hope it would turn out a positive one.

any development on your case anyway?

edvtorres

scan file

NVC said:
NY_OR can you please scan for EAC03239* for me please ..Thanks ..
NVC

USCIS website only allow to scan about 300 cases per day on one computer. THe number you gave will be too large for the scanning. However, I attached the scan file you can use for I-140, I-765 and I-485. Just run the macro and follow the instructions. Good luck!

My AP is also approved on 17th May,2004. Joyd/Jharkhandi or anybody please update the tracker.

Also when CIS website website says that your EAD is approved or Ap is approved and we have mailed you the notice, Does it mean this noticies will go to my lawyer or company or it will come to my address?

Any help is appreciated.

thanks
niti