2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I- 140 Rfe - Approved

I- 140 Rfe - Approved

Today I got My I - 140 Approval.

I-140/485 - ND 04/03/2003
FP done May 20 th 2003
I-140 RFE issued - 02/12/2004
RFE respond sent - 05/03/2004
Rfe Received by INS - 05/05/2004( updated in web site 5/10/2004)
I-140 Approved - 05/14/2004 ( Updated web site and got mail on 05/17/2004)

2nd EAD, AP Applied March 16 th 2004

Rfe Details.
1. Company Ability to Pay
2. Company Tax returns for 2002
3. My w2 for 2002.

I updated the Sheet with My approval Information

Thanks

RFE in I-140

1. What kind of RFE can be in I-140 case?
i.e. related to me or employer?

2. If related to me/employer, what kind of queries/evidence they ask/need?

3. What is the timeframe within which my lawyer has to reply after getting RFE? i.e. 1 month or 2 month etc.

Also, the tracker is updated for: myself, rohit_bha, SafeNH, niti

Thanks,

Hi Edvtorres ..
Nope no nothing regarding my 140 .. looks like the batch of 8/18 to 8/30 is pretty unlucky ..or is being handled by guys who are extremly lazy..
NVC

Hi Edvtorres .. just checked the online status .. and this is what I see:

On May 18, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

So I got an RFE....
The last update date shows as : 05/19/2004.
NVC

Types of RFEs

I figured out from some of the previous posts.

Types of RFEs can be:
- Company Ability to Pay
- Company Tax returns for any year
- Employee w2's for any year
- Employee experience letters
- Employee Education Evaluation

Any more? please add to the above list...

NVC said:
Hi Edvtorres .. just checked the online status .. and this is what I see:

On May 18, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

So I got an RFE....
The last update date shows as : 05/19/2004.
NVC

nvc,

i see, so you really got an rfe, any idea what's the rfe all about? did you get an email message regarding this also? what did ur lawyer do about this? hope this will trigger faster approval of our i140 as well as the i485...... good luck and keep me posted,,,, i guess i will get an rfe also, havent checked the online status though...

edvtorres

140 - Skilled worker (EB3?) Shows 01-OCT-03.

Just checked today on the USCIS website:

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont

It was on Aug'22 when I checked two days back.

Any idea why it jumped so fast?
Any body in Sept'30 RD got approved?

-----------------------
I had my info in the tracker while back and it is missing now.
Can somebody update the tracker please?
I-140/485 - Concurrent- EB3-RIR
RD: 30-SEP-2003
EAD APPROVAL DATE: December 4, 2003
AP APPROVAL DATE: February 4, 2004

Thanks.

Hi Ed....

edvtorres said:
nvc,

i see, so you really got an rfe, any idea what's the rfe all about? did you get an email message regarding this also? what did ur lawyer do about this? hope this will trigger faster approval of our i140 as well as the i485...... good luck and keep me posted,,,, i guess i will get an rfe also, havent checked the online status though...

edvtorres
I my lawyer hasnt received the RFE yet.
Yes I did get an email from USCIS and also the last update date and the online message changed on their Site. I guess these updates to the online system depends totally on the Individual processing our applications. Some officers might not be taking extra efforts to update the dates and/or statuses once they start or fisih processing an application.
I saw somebody getting an RFE regarding educational evaluation. I think mt RFE might be the same as I too have BE in Mechanical Engg, as I am sure when I sent in my applications initially, all my financial docs( W2, Tax returns and pay stubs) were enclosed in the package.
If its educational evaluation then its bad because it will again take a long time to get the evaluation done and I really dont know how to get the educational evaluation done.
I will keep you posted and let you know the exact RFE once I get it in my hands.
Take care ..
NVC

mickey99,

What is your last updated date on I140, I485?

Mine is for I-140 11/03/2003

and for I-485 02/05/2004

i am asking this question .. because both of us having same EAC04019 .. thats the reason .. please reply

immigrationwatch.com has the latest ( I guess ) Vermont I-140 cases approved between 5/1/04 till 5/18/04. There were 136 approved cases.

I-140: EB2:Jul.10.03 ... 316 days, patiently waiting .....
Thanks
-prgc

gcpenny said:

-----------------------
I had my info in the tracker while back and it is missing now.
Can somebody update the tracker please?
I-140/485 - Concurrent- EB3-RIR
RD: 30-SEP-2003
EAD APPROVAL DATE: December 4, 2003
AP APPROVAL DATE: February 4, 2004

Thanks.
Mine is ND: 9/22, but as of now no updates. Just keeping the fingers crossed and hope to hear something pretty soon.

AP approved..

hi,just got an email from CIS..Hoping against hope it was an 140 approval..need it desparetly..like anybody else offcourse..but it was a mail that my AP was approved..i had applied on feb11th 2004. AD 05/20/2004..
My 140/485 concurrent RD is 09/30/2003 and ND is 10/01/2004.. the last update on 140 has not changed :( ..
updated the tracker..thanks

gcpenny said:

We've seen jumps like this in the past (and also updates where the dates didn't move at all :rolleyes: ).

I'll stick this in the updates forum also but here's the latest changes from yesterday's update.

05/19/04 (+13 days):

I-765 (AOS) 02/18/04 (+16 days)
I-140 (EB2 excep. ability) 10/01/03 (+22 days)
I-140 (EB2 excep. ability NIW) 08/15/02 (+0 days)
I-140 (EB3 skilled worker) 10/01/03 (+40 days)
I-485 02/15/02 (+0 days)

ETA

Last edited by a moderator:
Join the club - RD 06/26, ND 07/10/03, EB2 RIR, original labor. Still waiting, even though the processing date is now Oct 2003. :mad:

prgc said:
immigrationwatch.com has the latest ( I guess ) Vermont I-140 cases approved between 5/1/04 till 5/18/04. There were 136 approved cases.

I-140: EB2:Jul.10.03 ... 316 days, patiently waiting .....
Thanks
-prgc

PhillyKP said:
Join the club - RD 06/26, ND 07/10/03, EB2 RIR, original labor. Still waiting, even though the processing date is now Oct 2003. :mad:
--------------------

Check out dude...My online message still says the case is being processed,I had gone for Interim EAD and they said that my case was denied . On call by my attorney to INS, they said yes and send a letter

atulh:::

can you describe whether you got your i-140 approved?

If your I140 denied , what was the reason?

If your I765 denied , what was the reason?

atulh said:
--------------------

Check out dude...My online message still says the case is being processed,I had gone for Interim EAD and they said that my case was denied . On call by my attorney to INS, they said yes and send a letter

Sorry to hear that. What was the reason for denial? Who is your lawyer? Did he submit all supporting documentation?

Is this the approach USCIS is going to take to reduce the backlog?

Shit. That's not good news. My condolences. Do you intend to appeal?

So are you saying that even your attorney had not gotten the denial notice?

K
atulh said:
--------------------

PhillyKP said:
Shit. That's not good news. My condolences. Do you intend to appeal?

So are you saying that even your attorney had not gotten the denial notice?

K
==============

Nope , we got them 2 days latter in mail. Yes I am appealing in th hope of having things work out :confused: