2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

FP in other office

I got my fingerprint notice scheduled in Boston office. Can I do it in other office closer to me, e.g. Machester, NH. Maybe there will be shorter line there.
Can I do the FP earlier than the appointment?
Thanks. I need he info asap.

updated the Consolidated Tracker

I have updated the Consolidated Tracker 2003 with my I140 approval details

lc140485 is right, the spreadsheet iamgctracker has posted doesn't contain several users' info, as well as the newly created LC PD and State columns. The same is true for the one posted by paisa since I assume it is based on iamgctracker's.
I believe the last good one is the one posted by acy.

Re: I-140 approved

Originally posted by yampati
Hi Guys,
My I-140 was approved on 3/22. I got an RFE on 1/23/04 and response recieved by BCIS on 2/9/04. RFE was for my W2s from 1999, 2000 and explanation on the experience affidavit (lawyer did not give any other details other than they will give appropriate explanation).

Can anybody update the excel sheet because I dont have Excel on this machine.

EB3
140/EAD/485 ND 11/25/03
I-140 AD 3/22/04.

Thanks
Yampati
Congratulations!
Did u get ur EAD/AP yet?
Are you planning to go for Interim EAD?

Re: Re: I-140 approved

Originally posted by lil_joe
Congratulations!
Did u get ur EAD/AP yet?
Are you planning to go for Interim EAD?

Thanks. I did not apply for AP. My EAD is not approved yet. I am thinking of waiting for another 2 or 3 weeks before applying for IEAD, because the BCIS is now processing the November 03 EADs.

Yampati

my timeline:
username rubs
applied 08/22/03
ND 09/02/2003
ead AD 11/205/03
RFE on AP : 11/25/2003
replied to RFE : 01/06/2004
AP approved : 03/25/2004
i-140 ? i-485 ?

How much time it will take for AP to reach lawyer once approved on average?

Thanks
--rubs

Hi,

I have updated the file with my information. This forum really helps in keeping track of this painfully slow process of Immigration.

Thanks
Vijay

rajudm,
I really don't know about the complete details of the documents the lawyer sent. All I know my lawyer didn't the send the company's financials documents while filing I-140 due to time line reasons.

gckid
Congratulations and all the best for the next step.

Could you please share your experience regarding RFE reply. Like what all documents were provided to prove the company's ability....

were the financial statements audited?

Was the company with loss in previous and current year?

thanks

MD--> 04/10/2003
RD--> 04/11/2003
ND--> 04/16/2003
EAD-->06/06/2003, 2nd EAD ND 01/07/2004
AP-- > 06/10/2003, 2nd AP ND 01/07/2004
FP---> 02/13/2004
I140-> ??/??/????
I485-> ??/??/????

I have added my details 3 days back in 2003 Tracker, Today I was looking the spread sheet it is not there. It is OK

I thought I will let know others about it so when they update,
Each of us will exercise a caution not to wipe others info...

Just my suggestion...

Corrected the tracker

As Iamgctracker updated the wrong xl file, those who did after that all updated the same wrong one. I have put all these data in the correct file. Anyway could you all please check your data.

iamgctracker
paisa
vd2000
expected
trackgc

I am attaching the updated tracker. Please make sure that you update the latest file always.

Goodluck to all
mdu123

Once approved , How many Advance Parole documents do we get from VSC ?. My friend has received 3 original documents - all of them are the same document .

Any thoughts ,

Advance Parole document is for multiple entry, so we receive multiple copies. You will get 2 or 3 copies according to the mood of the person preparing them.

Good luck
mdu123

Nop I have applied for I140 in Dec and 485 in Jan. But no AP or EAD. In fact I think I have RFE which I am not very sure.

I think nowadays it is taking 4 to 5 months for EAD or AP.

Not very sure if one has RFE on AP, his EAD would also get affected.

-In CIS We Trust. God Bless us.

I-140 approved on March 27, 04

At last, close to 11 months of wait, My 1-140 got approved without any RFE.

I have less than an year left on my H1 and company has filed for an H1 extension since the last one expired. I have an EAD but 140 is not approved yet. My question is, is it safer to use the EAD instead of H1B? I don't feel confident in using the EAD until 140 is approved. Any thoughts?