2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Originally posted by usnycus
Updated Info:

usnycus,

You have two records, one among the EB3 and another which says EB3 but it is in between EB2 rows (marked as red), this not a mistake right?

hello guys...

Guys....

Just checking how things are going at your end? What happened at VSC? No news of approval on November EADs?

Good luck,
Antro

Deleted one. Thanks for letting me know.

Originally posted by joyd
usnycus,

You have two records, one among the EB3 and another which says EB3 but it is in between EB2 rows (marked as red), this not a mistake right?

I think joyd has done a great job. People, please, post your comments here. usnycus - can you help us and get in touch with other moderators to keep this thread on top(or preferably freeze other threads.)

EB2 I-140 dates

Good news guys & gals. The EB2 date has moved to March-12-2003. Looks like things r moving again!!!

Originally posted by Jharkhandi
I think joyd has done a great job. People, please, post your comments here. usnycus - can you help us and get in touch with other moderators to keep this thread on top(or preferably freeze other threads.)

Thanks guys for all the praise. Appreciate it a lot. Hopefully all of us get approvals soon. It's been a great forum so far for all of us. Keep it going!!

EB2 140 approved

Glad to see on the website my 140 has been approve on March 17. 2004
FYI---EB2 EAC03196xxxxx
MD 6/09/2003
ND 6/24/2003
no ref
Info has been updated

I-140 approved

Hi Guys,
My I-140 was approved on 3/22. I got an RFE on 1/23/04 and response recieved by BCIS on 2/9/04. RFE was for my W2s from 1999, 2000 and explanation on the experience affidavit (lawyer did not give any other details other than they will give appropriate explanation).

Can anybody update the excel sheet because I dont have Excel on this machine.

EB3
140/EAD/485 ND 11/25/03
I-140 AD 3/22/04.

Thanks
Yampati

Let me try....

Originally posted by Jharkhandi

FP online message

hi guys!

i've been constantly checking my case status online. i've done my FP last March 3. on march 9, i checked online status and message is: On March 8, the results of your fingerprint review was received and your case was resumed for processing.....

a week after, i checked again and to my surprise.....the message was changed to: "On March 10, the results of your fingerprint....."

to my curiousity, i check status everyday, and each day....the message is changing the date FP result was received....i checked today....message : "On March 23, results of your FP was received....."

anybody on the same boat? how reliable are the online status? can anybody give me any office where i could verify this...aside of course from the CIS national customer service....

thanks!
:rolleyes:

See Inline........

Originally posted by idocguru
Thanks usnycus.

Pl. see my comments below under I>>>

Q>As her AP will be expired by then, Does her I-485 be cancelled autmatically?
U>>You need to have AP to travel outside US during AOS. Only people having valid H-1/4 or L1 status are exempted from this requirement. As you said she is not on H4 currently and her AP is also expiring, I would suggest her to come back or get H4 stamp on passport before AP expires. She is putting her I-485 in danger if she decides to stay outside US without AP or valid H4

I>>>OK, point noted. She never used AP before though she have EAD and AP which expires by July'04. When she traveled to India her H4 visa in the passport was valid but now its expired and My 7th yr ext. is not yet approved. I am hoping I can bring back her on H4(by then my H1 ext will be approved)

Q>As her Fingerprints last date be over by then Her I-485 be cancelled ?(it says, if FP not done in time, the application will be abandoned) what application are they referring to?
U>>Ask your attorney to reschedule the FP by sending FP notice along with a letter.

I>>>will ask, but I think I have until July deadline. do I need to wait till July and ask for extension or now itself?

Q>Can she enter US (whether I-485 expires or not) with Valid H4?
U>>Yes

I>>>This is Great, even if her I485 is cancelled at least she can join me (and once she's here I can apply for I485 again?).

Q>If her I485 is expired, can she apply I-485 again?(after coming with H4.
U>>Check with attorney.

I>>> Will ask my attorney, I am hoping, as she would be with me I should be able to appy 485 again.

Q>If had to change the job with AC21 portability after I140 approval by Oct'04, can I/she apply her I-485?
U>>Is it connected to previous question?.

I>>> yea same question but if I change the employer, my I485 will be trasferred and I will be on EAD not H1, but what happens to my wife who's on H4 with me.

As long as her I-485 is pending, her case will also be transferred automatically. I will suggest you not to think of invalidating her I-485 and/or thinking of refilling I-485 back. Try to bring her back before AP expires or tell her to go nearest US consulate and try to get H4 stamped after your H1 Extension.

Thanks.

updated my approval today

Added my approval to the sheet. Seems Vic-Suzuki and I posted at the same time, it didnot go through the first time.

iamgctracker -

Can you please use the latest sheet and update your information again? I found my information was not updated on your attached sheet.

The latest sheet was updated by acy. Please check.

Thanks.