2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

nemesis or ETA_GC,

would you mind in updating my profile which is as below...... and i do not carry the rfe recvd and replie dates and also my EAD and AP dates. But I very well know hte last AP which I applied on 15th July was received by them on 16th July and I got approved on 10th August ( 25 days for my 2nd AP).

140/485 ND 05/09/2003
140 - AD 04/15/2004 / (1 RFE received and replied regd. w2 and pay stubs I donno whywe got that since we have

already sent it... but I do not have the dates)
EB3 / (LC State PA)
2 EADs 2APs until
/FP on 03/16/2004 - which kicked of my last LUD 04/05/2004 ....

Thanks.

Hi ETA_GC,

I just spoke with my lawyer and they have many cases EB from Jan-June 2003 which got the approval recently ... this is just another confirmation that they are working on EB cases also not only family based.
We'll see ...

ETA-GC said:
I hope so -- maybe you are right that many of the people in our 2003 tracker are no longer updating once their I-140 is approved...

IMO 400 cases is a fairly decent sample -- at the I-140 stage it was possible to see the "leading wave" for I-140 approvals with an accuracy of +/- a couple weeks.

ETA

Hi Mirium99 ..

mirium99 said:
Here you go.....

Where are you scheduled to b finger printed ?
My wife and myself have the same FP date ...Mine is in Newark ..

I wish there was someone here who had got his/her FP done recently at Newark , who can share his/her experience..

NVC

fp2 notice

Hi guys!

Got my 2nd FP notice, scheduled on 9/21 in Newark. But i'll try an early FP tomorrow. Just had my FP1 last March 4, 2004.....just wondering why i had my FP2 notice so soon! Will keep you updated on my experience.

Let's just wish good luck for everybody!

Hi
My I-140 has been approved on 8/30/2004.
ND 12/10/2004
Concurrent filing I-140/I-485/EAD/AP
EAD approved on 4/26/2004
AP approved in June/2004.

Thank you all.
ca98

FP notice

Hi
If possible please add my details to in the excel sheet -

Concurrent filing EB2 I-140/I-485/EAD/AP
My I-140 has been approved on 7/29/2004.
ND 07/16/2003

2nd EAD approved on 8/27/2004
AP approved in Jan/2004.

I got an RFE on I485, once I replied back they cleared my 2nd EAD (but still I'm using my H1B visa which will expire by end of Oct 2004 after that I'll start using my EAD) I hope thats not risky.

Also strangely enough my wife's got her FP notice, but I'm still waiting for FP notice. :confused:

nemessis said:
Hi ETA_GC,

I just spoke with my lawyer and they have many cases EB from Jan-June 2003 which got the approval recently ... this is just another confirmation that they are working on EB cases also not only family based.
We'll see ...

That's good news nemessis! I'll keep my fingers crossed...

ETA

Documents needed for FP ?

Hi
What are the documents needed for FP ? I was informed by my lawyer about my FP notice that she got today . I am away from home for a few days so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

veeru_ said:
Hi
What are the documents needed for FP ? I was informed by my lawyer about my FP notice that she got today . I am away from home for a few days so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

The FP notice tells you what you need to bring. I can't remember all the details off-hand (got my FP notice yesterday) but it included the FP notice letter, some kind of photo ID (driver's license, passport). Alien registration card if applicable (naturalization cases -- doesn't apply to me).

Personally I intend to bring everything but the kitchen sink with me (I-I40 application / approval, I-485 applications, EAD etc.) just in case...

ETA

FP notice

My wife got her FP notice.I'm still waiting for FP notice.
Appointment for my wife in october at newark.
Two months back i changed my address form NJ to DE.
Two weeks back applied for second EAD (for me and wife) with new address.

I mailed the AR11 from,but did not call the service center to update address.
Will this be a problem when she goes for F
P

Thanks
tiger2025

Veeru,

What ETA_GC says is exactly right !! that was :D

anyway, when i did my FP, all they asked me was, the FP Notice and one photo ID. Since I had EAD I gave that and FP giving is not like how we think before we go there. I thought the USCIS office will be looking like kinda MIB2 but it ws almost looking like a ration shop. I had to take couple of sets of dresses since I had to go down to texas to do that since that was my mailing address then.

How ever, take all the required documents just in case !

ca98

was yours a labor substitution case? did you or your company lawyer initiate any inquiry since the case had been pending for longer than expected?

tiger

tiger2025 said:
My wife got her FP notice.I'm still waiting for FP notice.
Appointment for my wife in october at newark.
Two months back i changed my address form NJ to DE.
Two weeks back applied for second EAD (for me and wife) with new address.

I mailed the AR11 from,but did not call the service center to update address.
Will this be a problem when she goes for F
P

Thanks
tiger2025

from past experiences of others I wd advise you tto call them and notify -it doesnt cost you anything and you can relax

(Not lawyer-just my opinion)

Got back from Newark Support Center to have my early FP2....not lucky enough! The Security told me to come back on my scheduled FP as stated in my notice, which is 9/21.....Wonder how many members in this forum had early FP done!

Anyway....hope is still high! :)

FP notice today. ND(140/485) is 09/08/2003

Hi,
I got FP notice today. My ND(140/485) is 09/08/2003. 140 is approved on Aug 18th.

My wife still didn't get the notice. Anybody know when they will send the notice to FP after sending it to the applicant???

parttime_degree said:
Hi,
I got FP notice today. My ND(140/485) is 09/08/2003. 140 is approved on Aug 18th.

My wife still didn't get the notice. Anybody know when they will send the notice to FP after sending it to the applicant???

Hi,
When you got your FP notice, did the uscis site status show, clearly that VSC is sending you the FP notice? or just the Last updated date.

Thanks
ca98

FP notice received

I got my and my wife's fingerprint notices yesterday.

485: RD 8/5/03
: ND 8/8/03

FP: Notice RD: 9/01/04
: Scheduled date: 10/05/04

140 approved on 6/14/04 (cuncurrent filing).

There is no LUD on my 485 after, but still received the FP notice by mail.

ca98 said:
Hi,
When you got your FP notice, did the uscis site status show, clearly that VSC is sending you the FP notice? or just the Last updated date.

Thanks
ca98