2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I too am waiting for my finger print notice. My Concurrent app date is August 2003. I got the I-140 approval in May 2004. No word on the FP notice though...

Also I applied for AP in June (RD June 15 2003) while the Vermont Processign dates for AP says that the date is August 15 2003, the online message for my EACno. still indicates that the app. is being worked upon

485 Approved.

Finally my 485 approved.
PD: 3-7-2002
RD:3-27-2003
1stFP:5-21-2003
2ndFP:6-22-2003
I-140 approved:10-16-2003 (after RFE...check my prior posts)
485 approved: 8-16-2004.

Thanks all for keeping faith and good luck.

nash9 said:
Finally my 485 approved.
PD: 3-7-2002
RD:3-27-2003
1stFP:5-21-2003
2ndFP:6-22-2003
I-140 approved:10-16-2003 (after RFE...check my prior posts)
485 approved: 8-16-2004.

Thanks all for keeping faith and good luck.

Congratulations...
That was a long long wait.....
At last you got that....
Hope we will get our thing soooooonn.....

Approved

Hi folks,

This is one heck of a Monday. The first email in my mailbox was my I-140 approval. You guys are the best! Best of luck to everyone on these boards.

Some info about my application:
Home country: Pakistan
Education: BS in CS from USA
Experience before the application: 1 year
RFE: No
Company size: Over 20,000

Best Regards.

I-140 Approved after a very very long wait.

My I-140 has been apporved today.

-EB3
-Labor substitution
-May 5th 2003 !!!! (I-140 RD)
-Concurent filing (I-485 RD is June 16th 2003)
-EAD and Advance Parole has been approved TWICE till now
-Took Senator's HELP.

Any questions please let me know.
This needs to be updated in the TRACKER.

I-140 RFE response sent!!

Friends, my lawyer had sent the response for my I-140 RFE (Company's ability to pay, educational evaluation, my W-2 for 2003). Usually, how long it takes to get updated on their website that they received the response?

I will keep you all posted with the happenings.....

Good Luck,
A

Timeframe

Normally it takes 2 weeks to get updated..mine got updated in 10 days..
Best of luck

antropeter said:
I-140 RFE response sent!!

Friends, my lawyer had sent the response for my I-140 RFE (Company's ability to pay, educational evaluation, my W-2 for 2003). Usually, how long it takes to get updated on their website that they received the response?

I will keep you all posted with the happenings.....

Good Luck,
A

antropeter

How big is your company? Do you have a 4 year degree? Does the RFE make any sense or do you think it was a result of initiating a query on your application?

LegalFrustrated said:
My I-140 has been apporved today.

-EB3
-Labor substitution
-May 5th 2003 !!!! (I-140 RD)
-Concurent filing (I-485 RD is June 16th 2003)
-EAD and Advance Parole has been approved TWICE till now
-Took Senator's HELP.

Any questions please let me know.
This needs to be updated in the TRACKER.

Pl check your PM. I have sent you a message.

Regards.

Any EB2 waiters here

Hey guys,

Any EB2 guys who have got any change in status or approvals...........looks like there has been no movement on EB2 processing dates for quite some time and I dont see any approvals posted here wither which may indicate otherwise.

:confused:
:mad: :mad: :mad:
???????

EAD Situation

Hi, Can anyone help me with suggestions in this situation ?

I applied for EAD on Nov 18, 2003. The web site status showed that the case has been approved on June 8, 2004 and the card has been mailed. But I didn't receive it. I waited for around 1.5 months and finally called INS on July 27. Explained my situation. The representative took my information and added it to the system. Then on Aug 21, i received the letter from the USCIS, stating as follows:

"Your employment authorization card was mailed on June 8, 2004 and has not been returned to this office. To receive a replacement card, you must file an application for Employment Authorization (I-765) with the proper filing fee and supporting documentation."

Is it not just a process of applying for a replacement card ? has anyone had this situation ?

Any way, Now I decided that I will apply for a card with I-765. But now I have moved to west-coast and I have already given the new address for my case numbers. Should I now apply from the California centre or I should still apply from the VSC ?

Thanks,
VJ

Legalfrustrated,

Did you get any LUD's on your Case bfore getting the approval notice?

What was your Exp for contacting the senator? How did it go??

Please give the details.

Regards.

vicky007 said:
Legalfrustrated,

Did you get any LUD's on your Case bfore getting the approval notice?

What was your Exp for contacting the senator? How did it go??

Please give the details.

Regards.

--Yes, I did get LUD changed to the approved date immediately.
--My exp. with the senator has been effective.

--One more good news is that I got my FP notice today. My I-485 has been filed in June 2003(RD). This is the first FP notice.

Hi Legalfrustrated,

All the Best with your I-485 Process.I wish you a speedy end to this entire Rigmarole.

You have already told you got an LUD Change immediately informing you about the approval. My Question though was did you have any LUD before you got the approval?

Regards.