2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

EAD/AP approved on Jul.5th.2004

Guyz,

Myself & wife EAD & AP both ND: Apr/12/2004 was approved on Jul/02/04 and Jul/05/04.

I thought my 2nd EAD/AP will trigger I-140 approval, but that didn't happen.

LUD on I-140 :Jun/15/04
Myself and Lawyer both initiated the case status query.

waiting is the only best thing that I CAN DO.

prgc said:
Guyz,
My appoval came around a month after EAD/AP approval. I'm sure you'll get approved in the immediate future.

My 140 was approved about a week after the 2nd EAD/AP. For whatever processing reason, they don't seem to happen at the exact same time, but hopefully the officer who approved the EAD manages to complete the 140 approval process in about 3-4 business days right after. I would keep my fingers crossed for the end of this week.

Keep the faith, bro...

prgc said:
Guyz,

Myself & wife EAD & AP both ND: Apr/12/2004 was approved on Jul/02/04 and Jul/05/04.

LUD on I-140 :Jun/15/04
Myself and Lawyer both initiated the case status query.

waiting is the only best thing that I CAN DO.

last update date changed

the last update on my 140 and 485 shows 06/28/04. my 140 was filed on 10/29/03. i was wondering what this last update means. any input guys

thanks

vicky_usa said:
the last update on my 140 and 485 shows 06/28/04. my 140 was filed on 10/29/03. i was wondering what this last update means. any input guys

thanks
Is your FP done? If not then expect 140 approval soon.

Mail from USCIS?

vicky_usa said:

thanks

Did you get mail from USCIS when your last date was changed?

Jharkhandi said:
Is your FP done? If not then expect 140 approval soon.

Jharkhandi my FP is not done as of today. neither do i have recieved any notice on the same. i hope my 140 gets cleared soon.

antropeter said:
Did you get mail from USCIS when your last date was changed?

antropeter

I was under the impression that i will get email from USCIS on last update change status, but it never came. i checked the website today to see whats happening and saw that my last update date has changed......will this trigger my 140 approval.????????

it may trigger 140

Vicky,

On the positive side (from other applicant's experience), this should definately trigger your 140 approval, this is true 90% of the time. I also came across some users whose Last Update Date was changed but they did not hear anything on their approval for 2-3 months!!

In your case, I am quite positive on I-140 approval because your ND is more or less same as what the USCIS is processing now!! Good luck buddy!

Regards,
Antro

antropeter said:
Vicky,

On the positive side (from other applicant's experience), this should definately trigger your 140 approval, this is true 90% of the time. I also came across some users whose Last Update Date was changed but they did not hear anything on their approval for 2-3 months!!

In your case, I am quite positive on I-140 approval because your ND is more or less same as what the USCIS is processing now!! Good luck buddy!

Regards,
Antro

Antropeter

Thanks for the good wishes....i for sure need them now.....i was wondering what is the general days gap between last date update and 140 approval. for example my last update date is 06/28/04......after how many days in general have we seen 140 getting approved..

thanks

vicky

I-140 Approved

I received email from USCIS that my 1-40 is approved today.

I-140 ND: 10/23/03.
I-140 AD: 7/6/04

I-485 ND: 11/25/03
EB3.
NO RFE.

nemessis said:
ND: Apr 9th, 2004

Hey nemessis -- are your new EAD's still for 1 year? There was talk of increasing the duration of these to match the expected time to get your GC but I haven't heard whether this has started yet.

ETA

I didn't received it yet ... yesterday I got the e-mail with the approval notices ... I'll let you know when I'll get the card

ETA-GC said:
Hey nemessis -- are your new EAD's still for 1 year? There was talk of increasing the duration of these to match the expected time to get your GC but I haven't heard whether this has started yet.

ETA

EAD expiry date

hello guyz,

I have received the 2nd EAD, it's for a year. My 1st EAD was expiring on AUG/04, but my 2nd EAD is expiring on JUN/05, they issue the EAD one year from the date of approval.

I thought 2nd EAD will be 1st EAD expiry date + 1 year, looks like that guess wasn't true.

Also, did anyone receive RFE after receiving 2nd EAD?

485 approved!!!!

Guys I can't believe it. Still digesting the news.

Today I got an email from USCIS saying that my 485 got approved.

Here is my data.
LC RIR approved 12/6/2002

Concurrent filer EB3-MA
RD 2/19/203
I-140 approved on 4/11/03 (very lucky)
Apply for 2nd EAD on 2/4/2004
EAD approved 5/18/2004
I-485 approved 7/6/2004 according to online status.
Have not receive approval notice yet

My case was straight forward:
Position: product manager
Education: Industrial engineer, MBA
Citizenship: Argentina

Thanks a lot for all the people that contributed to this forum and helped calm anxiety.

Best of luck for everybody,

VikoViko

vikoviko said:
Guys I can't believe it. Still digesting the news.
Today I got an email from USCIS saying that my 485 got approved.

Congrats VikoViko !!!
When did you get your fingerprints?